Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

That was the best part. He didn't blame Kabir at all but Nisha and himself. He just is upset with Kabir for making a mazaak of marriage and their life.
yes!he never blamed kabir while everyone else did
he is upset with both of them for taking this hasty decision...
but loved kabir's expression when ramesh and dadu said that he is an outsider
he badly wants to be a part of GF...he loves them too much!!!
@Rema If Dadaji blames Nisha for CM and badnaaming family...Ramesh wouldn't stop from.fighting. he is already frustrated for letting Nisha do a CM 

@Isha Knowing Nisha is in love with Kabir would put Ramesh in a complete fix. He would be so worried. He knows Kabir's dream and that Kabir doesn't love Nisha. So if he decides to LS KN...that would mean he has to.break Nisha's heart himself. I think its better Ramy is in CM track itself...being in FJ and others is too much pressure and stress on him.
Originally posted by lgr007

assuming dolly is acting...she wud give evidence against sumit in the last minute and KN comes up with evidence of their own...hoping they make sumit confess his doings unknowingly infront of GF
o don't know yaar. Yesterday's epi has confused me a lot. I think dolly is with sumit only coz if viren. I would lovenif she finds RJ with sumit though.
And what about the chaabi that fell in the workshop??
Originally posted by Teogapi

I don't know yaar. I want ramy to be the one to save GS not nisha just to see dkng's reaction.
It was just a thought. I want the pilani buy to be jailed too. Nisha has suffered for years while the boys were enjoying their life. They should rot in hell.😑

But FJ was meant for the KN support moment...not Ramy's value realization...they wud have another track i guess
i am still thinking its just us who remembers pilani 

I don't know yaar. I want ramy to be the one to save GS not nisha just to see dkng's reaction.
It was just a thought. I want the pilani buy to be jailed too. Nisha has suffered for years while the boys were enjoying their life. They should rot in hell.😑

I would love that too...but it doesn't seem like Dadaji Vs Ramesh track...

Yes..they should be punished and must be shown again

I will give a standing ovation for that scene.  I love when nisha fights for ramy. But sometimes it is disrespectful to others but I like it. I hope nishu bro is back with a bang.πŸ˜†
i also hope soo
missing captain jugaadu!!!
but today she dragged kabir out of GF with sheer determination...u knw usually it is the other way round...pati drags patni ...but here...🀣
when i saw kabira's expression while she dragged him i was like🀣
Originally posted by lgr007

But FJ was meant for the KN support moment...not Ramy's value realization...they wud have another track i guess
i am still thinking its just us who remembers pilani 
true!!!
CV's and nisha completely forgot abt pilani incident
first when nisha used to feel uncomfortable whenever kabir touched her,i thought that the pilani truth will be out soon...but alas...
Originally posted by anulovessarun

yes!he never blamed kabir while everyone else did
he is upset with both of them for taking this hasty decision...
but loved kabir's expression when ramesh and dadu said that he is an outsider
he badly wants to be a part of GF...he loves them too much!!!
agree. He blamed nisha note than kabir. Even when nisha was supporting kabir in the hall he was like I am angry with u girl jot him don't u understand. 
Kabir is in love with the family more than nisha as of now. I would love if at all he sacrifices his dream then its coz he does not want to go away from ramy. Raka all the way.πŸ˜†

I don't know but she is a mother and she can think like that??? Lt ko chodo she danced with viraj unintentionally though but she raised his hopes there. She can think nisha is olayi.g with this feelings if both her sons na???πŸ˜•
I want ramy to be involved. At least be there in brainstorming is session or give a lead. Sumit banging with him has to have some meaning.

Also I want to see viren's face when sumit bp happens. Will he call the police immediately then??? Such a partiality.😑

Lets see how VJ is. Viraj also raised hopes before na? And what about stalking and zabardasting himself? She can't blame Nisha alone. 

Definitely...Ramesh banging with Sumit.has to have a meaning. May be when he remembers that...that's when he goes to KN and tell he believes them? And KN gets encouraged ?

o don't know yaar. Yesterday's epi has confused me a lot. I think dolly is with sumit only coz if viren. I would lovenif she finds RJ with sumit though.
And what about the chaabi that fell in the workshop??
not just the chapi...the perfume,leela's sari and many other things...i wonder what happened to all these clues
maybe detective nisha will find them !!!