Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

I think at the nyh moment sumit will be caught. Like when the 24/hours is going to end sumit becomes overconfident and does some.mistake.which will help rnk for his bp.

assuming dolly is acting...she wud give evidence against sumit in the last minute and KN comes up with evidence of their own...hoping they make sumit confess his doings unknowingly infront of GF
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema Would love if Ramy gives the breakthrough. But during mandir scene...he stll looked like he was in mounvrath...lol 
Sumit would be jailed for sure. I don't want him to be Pilani boy for sire. 
I don't know yaar. I want ramy to be the one to save GS not nisha just to see dkng's reaction.
It was just a thought. I want the pilani buy to be jailed too. Nisha has suffered for years while the boys were enjoying their life. They should rot in hell.😑

@Rema Would love if Ramy gives the breakthrough. But during mandir scene...he stll looked like he was in mounvrath...lol 
Sumit would be jailed for sure. I don't want him to be Pilani boy for sire
didnt get it...can u pls explain?
Originally posted by anulovessarun

didnt get it...can u pls explain?

@Anu-- I think Pilani boys referes to the guys who harrassed her when she was 13 at the sports meet and almost molested her 
Originally posted by lgr007

but u r her her voh right? 

dadaji wud do anything but admit his mistakes
but that doesn't mean that i should dream like herπŸ˜†
and dadaji will never admit his mistakes!!!
Originally posted by anulovessarun

we both think alike...actually great minds think alikeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hi-5!!!
that wud be total fun...nisha dragging ramesh out of GH and lakshmy following themπŸ˜†
bunty and suku can also follow...
I will give a standing ovation for that scene.  I love when nisha fights for ramy. But sometimes it is disrespectful to others but I like it. I hope nishu bro is back with a bang.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@bold: yeah, kind off. In a similar way I guess. I was thinking, based upon the way Nisha was vehemently defending Kabir, both yesterday and today, would ramesh maybe suspect that she has feelings for Kabir? And maybe he confront Nisha about it? 

And well okay yeah -- he did "talk" to VJ. but in the day and age of like facetime -- they could've also facetimed or whatever. but like even then GF was completely wrong. they hadn't even seen pictures of Kabir's family, knew next to nothing about him or his background, and still got Nisha married to him. like they got lucky with Kabir and all, but it's so irresponsible of them. I want VJ to tell the entire GF what dhakkans they are. 

And Ramesh...do you think maybe we'd get Laxmi vs VJ rather than Ramesh vs VJ? Because we got Ramesh for OMM so now maybe it's Laxmi's turn LOL? idk

I think Ramesh has seen Nisha's love for Kabir the way she has been supporting Kabir...and Lakshmi can confirm his thoughts that Nisha indeed is in love with Kabir. 

Dadaji has been lucky the family doesn't blame him for his mistakes. VJ said to go ahead with marriage and they went ahead? Lol 

I think CVs wouldn't take chances with Lakshni...she goes MIA anytime...lol

@Anu-- I think Pilani boys referes to the guys who harrassed her when she was 13 at the sports meet and almost molested her 
i knw that...but what is the connection btw pilani boy and sumit
did she mean that she doesn't want to see dolly being tortured by sumit and hopes that this domestic violence chapter will be over soon?

@ Deeksha + Shweta -- LOL lemme clarify, when i said my scenario of kabir going against his mother for nisha, i didn't necessarily see it as kabir fighting with his mom. just disagreeing. i don't mind seeing disagreements between parents because parents are not always right. i meant like kabir goes like ' nah mom, ilu but i gotta support my girl nisha rn bc she needs me' and the mom can be like 'what? kabir u gonna put that girl over me? u love her or somethin?" and then kabir's like 'nah mom, love aint for me rememba? nisha ma homie' and then finally kabir comes to realization that he loves her. again, just a hypothetical situation because it really seems (or at least i hope so) that kabir isn't gonna fall in love with nisha in 1 day (FJ/ Sumit bp). and I think it was Shivani who said it -- i want kabir to realize that he loves nisha on his own accord if he really is nisha's soulmate -- not because someone switches on the light for him. 

@Deeksha -- yeah I also have high hopes from VJ and Nisha. I really don't want the two to be enemies like Nisha-OMM tho. hopefully VJ turns out to be sane and actually positive on the inside. 
Lololol :v the way u described d scenario ..."nisha,ma homie" xD u rock gal ..i would actually want kB n vj to converse like that since they e from Dubai LMAO ..m ROFLing here ..but yeah it can b the way u said..BTW are u from america o smthing? :p
Yeah I expect vj to b sane too..waise b there r already too many melodramatic aunties.. Want a change

@Rema That would be so mean of VJ to blame Nisha of playing with her two sons...No one knew Viraj was Kabir's brother...and it's actually her first son who has been creating problems for Nisha. 
You are sure Ramy would be involved in FJ? I doubt that. 
I don't know but she is a mother and she can think like that??? Lt ko chodo she danced with viraj unintentionally though but she raised his hopes there. She can think nisha is olayi.g with this feelings if both her sons na???πŸ˜•
I want ramy to be involved. At least be there in brainstorming is session or give a lead. Sumit banging with him has to have some meaning.

Also I want to see viren's face when sumit bp happens. Will he call the police immediately then??? Such a partiality.😑