Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema Would love if Ramy gives the breakthrough. But during mandir scene...he stll looked like he was in mounvrath...lol 
Sumit would be jailed for sure. I don't want him to be Pilani boy for sire. 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Teogapi

anu... ๐Ÿค— meri mooh ki baat cheenli.   I too want dadaji to persuade ramy to get back to GH. Mazaa ayega. I want a rn scene too where nisha drags ramy out of GH like she dragged kabir.๐Ÿ˜†

And I know its like kuch bhi for shweta.๐Ÿ˜†

we both think alike...actually great minds think alike๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hi-5!!!
that wud be total fun...nisha dragging ramesh out of GH and lakshmy following them๐Ÿ˜†
bunty and suku can also follow...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Ramesh can't let disowning happen...and even if it happens... He would leave the house too. He wouldn't bend for Dadaji's drama. 

But no where was it mentioned that Nisha would get disowned. She just fails in her first attempt. 

I wonder when Ramesh would realise the bang...also if the RJ are still in the bag

I think at the nyh moment sumit will be caught. Like when the 24/hours is going to end sumit becomes overconfident and does some.mistake.which will help rnk for his bp.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

i am not nisha๐Ÿคฃ

but u r her her voh right? 

dadaji wud do anything but admit his mistakes
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ramesh is THE person who would understand Kabir's dreams better than anyone. He had to bury his own dreams and compromise for his family. He would perfectly know how it would feel. He would support Kabir for sure...but at the end it would be Kabir's decision

true that!!!
ramesh understands kabir! and that is why he didnt question or scold kabir when kabir said that he will leave for London as dance is his passion...
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You mean support as in the way Nisha supported Kabir in front of Ramesh during confrontation? 

Technically..Dadaji did talk to VJ...lol just that it wasn't VJ. 

Oh yeah...Ramesh has two more jhatka truths remaining...lol Nisha visiting Viraj and VJ not informed...lol Facepalm moments for him for sure...lol

@bold: yeah, kind off. In a similar way I guess. I was thinking, based upon the way Nisha was vehemently defending Kabir, both yesterday and today, would ramesh maybe suspect that she has feelings for Kabir? And maybe he confront Nisha about it? 

And well okay yeah -- he did "talk" to VJ. but in the day and age of like facetime -- they could've also facetimed or whatever. but like even then GF was completely wrong. they hadn't even seen pictures of Kabir's family, knew next to nothing about him or his background, and still got Nisha married to him. like they got lucky with Kabir and all, but it's so irresponsible of them. I want VJ to tell the entire GF what dhakkans they are. 

And Ramesh...do you think maybe we'd get Laxmi vs VJ rather than Ramesh vs VJ? Because we got Ramesh for OMM so now maybe it's Laxmi's turn LOL? idk
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema That would be so mean of VJ to blame Nisha of playing with her two sons...No one knew Viraj was Kabir's brother...and it's actually her first son who has been creating problems for Nisha. 
You are sure Ramy would be involved in FJ? I doubt that. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I want Ramy to say all this when Dadaji blames Nisha. I would love if he says it's because of Dadaji...his daughter has ruined her life.

But do unthink ramy will say?? He can say that only when things go out of control. Maybe if nedhakal indeed happens.he can tell that. I want him to bring up olx after PC issue too. I hated dafaji there. Anf I cannot forgive him for going ahead with the engagement with ritesh even after knowing he misbehaved with nisha 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

true that!!!
ramesh understands kabir! and that is why he didnt question or scold kabir when kabir said that he will leave for London as dance is his passion...

That was the best part. He didn't blame Kabir at all but Nisha and himself. He just is upset with Kabir for making a mazaak of marriage and their life.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Rema That would be so mean of VJ to blame Nisha of playing with her two sons...No one knew Viraj was Kabir's brother...and it's actually her first son who has been creating problems for Nisha. 

You are sure Ramy would be involved in FJ? I doubt that. 

same i doubt Ramy involvement in fJ too. maybe he can provide like support and some background help or whatever, but i think fj will be mainly KN domain. I feel like ramy is still recovering from CM and thinking of solutions. 
    --> could it be when he sees how passionate nisha is about kabir (thru her defending him through fj and cm) he realizes that she really liked him and then gets like super sad once he remembers kabir's dream to leave? he'd be stuck in an extremely difficult situations once again