Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 24

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Isha I understand what you are saying...But why would Kabir get into an argument with his mother when he hasn't realised his love...Also...How is he going to explain him getting married without telling her in the first place? Forget about Cm.

but that's the point na -- he gets in a disagreement with his mother when he hasn't even accepted that he loves her. the fact that he's going against his mother for some girl -- that can be what spurs his realization. like he actually questions himself why he's supporting nisha over his mom when technically his mom isn't wrong. like am i making sense? idk. his actions so far have always supported nisha and displayed that he's loving her. but he hasn't realized it because they haven't been something really big. but going into a disagreement with his mom -- that's pretty big. and if she questions him why he's doing it -- he'll actually take her words seriously bc she is his mother and he'll start thinkng and THEN realize.  

speaking of VJ, I hope she's angry with Kabir for marrying without telling her and CM. like legitimately angry. and also at the GF for going ahead without her. they could've delayed the marriage too. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

I would love of nisha figts with dadaji for LS for herself and dolly. I want a dadajinvs nisha where she tells him whenever she tried to follow him she ended up doing garbad.  Se happened with ritesh too. I want her to say that dadaji never cared for her feelings.he was quiet when Leela's taunted her in terrace when he knew Dolly was there,  he kept quiet when ritesh misbehaves with her and punished her and sukku ulta, he knew that she agreed to marry ritesh when he knew she agreed ou for ramy, he even went forward with the engagement even after her past was revealed olx meri beti etc has to come out now.

I want Ramy to say all this when Dadaji blames Nisha. I would love if he says it's because of Dadaji...his daughter has ruined her life.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That would be a kuch bhi moment...or Dadaji has to be in bhaang mode...Else Dadi is always there to give her ghar ki.shaanti.lectures and emotionally blackmail Ramesh in getting back home.

yup...
dadi and her lectures...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He has already blasted KN na...So he is in cooling mode now...lol Yes...nothing can shake Ramesh...lol I seriously would have loved Viren to face something like CM...lol

abhi bechara is confused with all the revelations.he will be the one to give a break through in fj case dekhna when he cools down.
I have another theory what if sumit is one of the pilani boys??? Not the main one but one of the others??Just that she didn't recognise coz he is all grown up now ??? Kuch bhi ibknow. Its just that I want dadaji to jail sumit somehow.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anulovessarun

yes he wud want to make the marriage work
but i really doubt whether he will stop kabir from pursuing his dreams...i wish he finds out some other way...like the one nisha dreamed...πŸ˜†
i just want him to pursue his dreams yaar!

Ramesh is THE person who would understand Kabir's dreams better than anyone. He had to bury his own dreams and compromise for his family. He would perfectly know how it would feel. He would support Kabir for sure...but at the end it would be Kabir's decision
Teogapi thumbnail

@Isha I understand what you are saying...But why would Kabir get into an argument with his mother when he hasn't realised his love...Also...How is he going to explain him getting married without telling her in the first place? Forget about Cm.

what of its jot an argument but he supports nisha??? Like vj can think nisha is playing with both her sons and kabir argues with her its not like that??? πŸ˜•
blah-blah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

anu u r dreaming too much...πŸ˜†

i am not nisha🀣
blah-blah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

Waah waah kya baat h :p u r right. He has many layers

dhanyawaad!πŸ˜†
waise what are ur views abt his character?
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

That would be really nice to see -- but i feel like maybe it could hurt dada ji too much? to the point where he gets viren's heart problem? 

but don't u think he needs a reality check??? He always blames others for the problems he created. He never realises his mistake. So he needs that. And I think dadaji is pretty strong. He will be broken but it is needed. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

but that's the point na -- he gets in a disagreement with his mother when he hasn't even accepted that he loves her. the fact that he's going against his mother for some girl -- that can be what spurs his realization. like he actually questions himself why he's supporting nisha over his mom when technically his mom isn't wrong. like am i making sense? idk. his actions so far have always supported nisha and displayed that he's loving her. but he hasn't realized it because they haven't been something really big. but going into a disagreement with his mom -- that's pretty big. and if she questions him why he's doing it -- he'll actually take her words seriously bc she is his mother and he'll start thinkng and THEN realize.  

speaking of VJ, I hope she's angry with Kabir for marrying without telling her and CM. like legitimately angry. and also at the GF for going ahead without her. they could've delayed the marriage too. 

You mean support as in the way Nisha supported Kabir in front of Ramesh during confrontation? 

Technically..Dadaji did talk to VJ...lol just that it wasn't VJ. 

Oh yeah...Ramesh has two more jhatka truths remaining...lol Nisha visiting Viraj and VJ not informed...lol Facepalm moments for him for sure...lol