Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 23

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema I think Kabir does love Nisha but doesn't know its love. I also want Nisha to say she is ending her marriage with Kabir and wants LS and want Kabir to leave. May be she gets back to GH and Kabir would be in KNH and the distance would make Kabir realise his love? 

@anu Yes...scenario would have been different.  But with Ramesh seeing the way Nisha supports Kabir...if he gets to know of her love he would want to make.the.marriage work somehow. 

@Shivani Aneri said about the bedakal thing. And she was right about CM knowing to family.

Okay then let's assume that all spoilers/articles/segments are telling about the track ahead and not next two-three episodes. We do know they've created the bank due to strike.

So will Ramesh help KN coz he doesn't want Nisha to be disowned?

@Rema I think Kabir does love Nisha but doesn't know its love. I also want Nisha to say she is ending her marriage with Kabir and wants LS and want Kabir to leave. May be she gets back to GH and Kabir would be in KNH and the distance would make Kabir realise his love? 

@anu Yes...scenario would have been different.  But with Ramesh seeing the way Nisha supports Kabir...if he gets to know of her love he would want to make.the.marriage work somehow. 

@Shivani Aneri said about the bedakal thing. And she was right about CM knowing to family.
I would love of nisha figts with dadaji for LS for herself and dolly. I want a dadajinvs nisha where she tells him whenever she tried to follow him she ended up doing garbad.  Se happened with ritesh too. I want her to say that dadaji never cared for her feelings.he was quiet when Leela's taunted her in terrace when he knew Dolly was there,  he kept quiet when ritesh misbehaves with her and punished her and sukku ulta, he knew that she agreed to marry ritesh when he knew she agreed ou for ramy, he even went forward with the engagement even after her past was revealed olx meri beti etc has to come out now.

yes he wud want to make the marriage work
but i really doubt whether he will stop kabir from pursuing his dreams...i wish he finds out some other way...like the one nisha dreamed...πŸ˜†
i just want him to pursue his dreams yaar!
@Isha I understand what you are saying...But why would Kabir get into an argument with his mother when he hasn't realised his love...Also...How is he going to explain him getting married without telling her in the first place? Forget about Cm.

Haha...I want SaKi too...DoSa isn't working. Saurav also have VV moment of love...lol 
maybe coz heli was unavailable they went ahead with dosa. I want saki even now. Won't it be funny. Saurav was connected with each of gangwal girls other than jwalu. Pehle nishu now dolly and if saki then future mein kirti.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deek_210

As much as I want K to support n I wouldn't like to see the sight of kB against his mom..she has already jheloed a lot..I don't want melodrama there..he can do it kindly too.. For me it ll b like n against r which I won't ever like..I want to see how nisha manages vj too.. Don't want it to b typical saas babu type

Yes Kabir shud be caught up on whom to support...I Just hope if the show doesnt end it will not be converted to saas bahu drama with vj and nisha...that wud be like killing the whole story
Originally posted by Teogapi

I would love of nisha figts with dadaji for LS for herself and dolly. I want a dadajinvs nisha where she tells him whenever she tried to follow him she ended up doing garbad.  Se happened with ritesh too. I want her to say that dadaji never cared for her feelings.he was quiet when Leela's taunted her in terrace when he knew Dolly was there,  he kept quiet when ritesh misbehaves with her and punished her and sukku ulta, he knew that she agreed to marry ritesh when he knew she agreed ou for ramy, he even went forward with the engagement even after her past was revealed olx meri beti etc has to come out now.

That would be really nice to see -- but i feel like maybe it could hurt dada ji too much? to the point where he gets viren's heart problem? 
Originally posted by anulovessarun

kabir's character is like a poem...from the surface it looks simple and we think he is open mided and blurts out everything that comes to his mind...but the more we read the poem, we discover that it can be interpreted in several ways...according to one's will ...and more we try to understand ,the deeper the meanings will become...there are so many layers to his character 
i hope CV's give that importance to all those layers in him and dont repeat the mistake they did with Viraj...

Waah waah kya baat h :p u r right. He has many layers
Originally posted by -SH-

Okay then let's assume that all spoilers/articles/segments are telling about the track ahead and not next two-three episodes. We do know they've created the bank due to strike.

So will Ramesh help KN coz he doesn't want Nisha to be disowned?

Ramesh can't let disowning happen...and even if it happens... He would leave the house too. He wouldn't bend for Dadaji's drama. 

But no where was it mentioned that Nisha would get disowned. She just fails in her first attempt. 

I wonder when Ramesh would realise the bang...also if the RJ are still in the bag
Originally posted by anulovessarun

πŸ˜†anyway i want her and ramesh to leave the GF and i want to see dadu persuading them to come back...i want dadu to apologize to ramesh...wud that be too much?πŸ˜†
anu... πŸ€— meri mooh ki baat cheenli.   I too want dadaji to persuade ramy to get back to GH. Mazaa ayega. I want a rn scene too where nisha drags ramy out of GH like she dragged kabir.πŸ˜†
And I know its like kuch bhi for shweta.πŸ˜†