Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema I think Kabir does love Nisha but doesn't know its love. I also want Nisha to say she is ending her marriage with Kabir and wants LS and want Kabir to leave. May be she gets back to GH and Kabir would be in KNH and the distance would make Kabir realise his love? 

@anu Yes...scenario would have been different.  But with Ramesh seeing the way Nisha supports Kabir...if he gets to know of her love he would want to make.the.marriage work somehow. 

@Shivani Aneri said about the bedakal thing. And she was right about CM knowing to family.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I don't want too much drama yar..  Also...Ramesh would become next Viren with chest pains if more and more problems accumulate...lol So let Nisha succeed before deadline...and then say she is bedakaling the family...lol

but yaar ramy hospitalised can bring in bam nisha abhiyaan from lakshmi. But nothing will happen to ramy. He is steady even after knowing cm.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

and then saurav is heartbroken And kirti supports him and in the process falls in.love AUT uske baad saurav too falls for her???  Saki all the way.πŸ˜†

I don't know but i think coz if kabirti posts in sp page theyade DoSa. Weird theory I know.πŸ˜†

Haha...I want SaKi too...DoSa isn't working. Saurav also have VV moment of love...lol 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Yeah I think the CVs decided to skip bedakal threat maybe. dunno why. would've made for some epic drama and ramesh vs dada ji round 2. 

is heli really dbing a movie? she seems veli. i checked on google, there's no news of her doing a movie? meherzan is doing a movie with sunny leone and karishma tanna due by the end of 2015. so yeah, he seems pretty busy. 

and yeah, SaKi potential with Rupan would've been so wonderful to see and it would've given some substance to rupan vs ramesh.  

no no, shweta, i meant like what if Kabir chooses to support Nisha over VJ before his love realization. he already loves her, his actions show that. he just needs to be hit with tubelight to understand and realize that he loves her. maybe after seeing his actions of how he went against his own mother for Nisha spurs him into thinking that his feelings for Nisha run deeper than those for friends? idk it's just an idea

As much as I want K to support n I wouldn't like to see the sight of kB against his mom..she has already jheloed a lot..I don't want melodrama there..he can do it kindly too.. For me it ll b like n against r which I won't ever like..I want to see how nisha manages vj too.. Don't want it to b typical saas babu type
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I don't want too much drama yar..  Also...Ramesh would become next Viren with chest pains if more and more problems accumulate...lol So let Nisha succeed before deadline...and then say she is bedakaling the family...lol

πŸ˜†anyway i want her and ramesh to leave the GF and i want to see dadu persuading them to come back...i want dadu to apologize to ramesh...wud that be too much?πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

but yaar ramy hospitalised can bring in bam nisha abhiyaan from lakshmi. But nothing will happen to ramy. He is steady even after knowing cm.πŸ˜†

He has already blasted KN na...So he is in cooling mode now...lol Yes...nothing can shake Ramesh...lol I seriously would have loved Viren to face something like CM...lol
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@ Shivani -- girl I completely feel you on that CM phuss. That was such a bust, i actually feel ripped off. I had expected explosions and instead, we didn't even get a fuljhari. SO LAME CVS, GET YO GAME TOGETHER. 

And no one else in the GF even batted an eyelid. Like literally. everyone was just like 'oh..that sucks..' when they should've been like 'whAT W*F." Dada Ji's reaction was the worst. like he was more disappointed that saurav liked dolly/ did stuff to get closer to dolly than he was about KN CM LOL.  

@Shweta -- I still have hope that Dolly with reject Saurav and then Saurav will learn to move on. First love (was it even love from Saurav's side? like come on. it seemed like a crush) does not always end like Nisha-Viraj LOL. And then maybe later CVs can revisit SaKi? 

@Rema -- honestly girl, can you like contact the CVs and get them to hire you? i really really really want that scenario you just described of dada ji wanting KN together but Nisha going for LS to play out. that would be beautiful and have so much angst! i love it! it would be so in sync with the characterizations with nisha refusing to let herself get in the way of Kabir's dreams and forcing him to go. and then maybe we can have the swades sequences where Kabir eventually returns! 

CVD are always ready to chura my ideas. I will notnnot mind if  hey chura this one too.πŸ˜†

But don't you  think dadaji always supports others when it comes to nisha??  He believed ritesh when nisha said he tried to misbehave with her. He now believes sumit over her. I am disappointed with him. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

πŸ˜†anyway i want her and ramesh to leave the GF and i want to see dadu persuading them to come back...i want dadu to apologize to ramesh...wud that be too much?πŸ˜†

That would be a kuch bhi moment...or Dadaji has to be in bhaang mode...Else Dadi is always there to give her ghar ki.shaanti.lectures and emotionally blackmail Ramesh in getting back home.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

anu u r dreaming too much...πŸ˜†
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Deeksha + Shweta -- LOL lemme clarify, when i said my scenario of kabir going against his mother for nisha, i didn't necessarily see it as kabir fighting with his mom. just disagreeing. i don't mind seeing disagreements between parents because parents are not always right. i meant like kabir goes like ' nah mom, ilu but i gotta support my girl nisha rn bc she needs me' and the mom can be like 'what? kabir u gonna put that girl over me? u love her or somethin?" and then kabir's like 'nah mom, love aint for me rememba? nisha ma homie' and then finally kabir comes to realization that he loves her. again, just a hypothetical situation because it really seems (or at least i hope so) that kabir isn't gonna fall in love with nisha in 1 day (FJ/ Sumit bp). and I think it was Shivani who said it -- i want kabir to realize that he loves nisha on his own accord if he really is nisha's soulmate -- not because someone switches on the light for him. 

@Deeksha -- yeah I also have high hopes from VJ and Nisha. I really don't want the two to be enemies like Nisha-OMM tho. hopefully VJ turns out to be sane and actually positive on the inside. 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago