Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

If Kabir realises his love...then only VJ and LT can create problems. I don't see Dadaji opposing CM when things are fine. 

I don't understand why DoSa has started. I wanted SaKi too. That would have been more interesting with Rupan in action. 

yes SaKi wud have been way better than DoSa...actually they make a nice pair...i will find it weird when Kirti will call Saurav jeeju😆
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

all this wud be more awesome if KN fail and Nisha gets disowned...really i am all up for it

me too!😃
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

he still thinks that he is not made for love 
in yesterday's episode when nisha stood up for him and supported him in front of the entire family,he was in awe of her...maybe this is the beginning of him realizing his feelings for her?
and when leela asked nisha "sirf naam ki pati ke liye itna pyar?"
he was looking at her trying to seek answers from her...

Actually I don't get his not made for love theory..is he commitment phobic coz he thinks LSD will get affected? Or bcoz of his bad break up with his gf though he did say in bus ki mera dil kabhi tuta nhi h? Or its bcoz no one has yet shown him any love like he said during his bday n hence feels he doesn't deserve it? Is he actually fattu from inside n not that sorted as we think ? Lol :p he's a very interesting character for me ... :p
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes...Android.

Okay, then its - Opera browser for Android
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Shivani Ramesh would have thanked his invisible stars for that thanda response for CM...lol 
But that was so disappointing. Dadaji easily accepted it and said Nisha neednt stay in KNH? He didn't even question. 

Also...why is no one thinking about intention. Why would Kabir steal the jewels...Saurav do it? Lol Senior GF are equal dakkans to the junior ones.
blah-blah thumbnail

The word disown hasnt been used yet na? I don't think that would happen. Nisha would fail first but would succeed before the deadline. Bedakaling would be good though...we can have Dadaji Vs Ramesh then.

i dont want her to succeed before deadline😆
let police arrest kabir and then ramesh's and nisha's reactions will be worth watching😆
drama drama and drama...😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I think the CVs decided to skip bedakal threat maybe. dunno why. would've made for some epic drama and ramesh vs dada ji round 2. 

is heli really doing a movie? she seems veli. i checked on google, there's no news of her doing a movie? meherzan is doing a movie with sunny leone and karishma tanna due by the end of 2015. so yeah, he seems pretty busy. 

and yeah, SaKi potential with Rupan would've been so wonderful to see and it would've given some substance to rupan vs ramesh.  

no no, shweta, i meant like what if Kabir chooses to support Nisha over VJ before his love realization. he already loves her, his actions show that. he just needs to be hit with tubelight to understand and realize that he loves her. maybe after seeing his actions of how he went against his own mother for Nisha spurs him into thinking that his feelings for Nisha run deeper than those for friends? idk it's just an idea
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yes SaKi wud have been way better than DoSa...actually they make a nice pair...i will find it weird when Kirti will call Saurav jeeju😆

I actually wish DoSa doesn't happen. I want Dolly to tell she has no feelings for Saurav and wants to be independent and alone.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If Kabir realises his love...then only VJ and LT can create problems. I don't see Dadaji opposing CM when things are fine. 

I don't understand why DoSa has started. I wanted SaKi too. That would have been more interesting with Rupan in action. 

but won't kabir's realisation be like I love aarti/nisha of viraj??? Never liked it. Maybe coz this is nisha aur uske cousins they are showing nisha's thoughts elaborately and not kabir's???  I want dadaji to force kn to be together while misha disagrees and wants LS coz  she thinks kabir will be never happy with her. While kabir can be shocked when nisha asks.for LS and during the process he slowly realises his love????
I was a big fan of saki. They used to wear the same colir I'm almost all occasions and rupan's take on kirti loving a middle class guy would have been interesting. Ibdo t like DoSa too. It seems to be forced just for sulee to change the direction of the discussion.
blah-blah thumbnail

No.. I don't think Pubali is doing any other show. May be some personal commitment. 

That could be the reason we didn't have RL scene with Lakshmi telling Ramesh about Nisha loving Kabir.

i think if that scene was avoided
if that scene was shown,then the whole scenario wud have been different!