Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

But the problem is that FJ period seems too small. Just ONE day? Would Ramesh forget CM and say "Main hoon na" I honestly doubt.. it's a strong and important phrase for their relationship. Do you think it'd come at such a trivial matter?

completely agree Shivani. It'll be very weird if Sumit BP happens in one day as well. Like all his planning goes to waste in one day? That would make him and even crappier villain (as if he wasn't terrible enough). 

I'm so confused where the CVs are going with this show. Could we potentially have VJ come down and demand Kabir to leave Nisha but Kabir supports Nisha or whatever because of some new problem? And throughout it he finally realizes that he does love her as his actions and feelings prove it? 

@Shweta -- yeah DoSa was so unecessary in my eyes. Like tbh I'm not a fan of them together -- I still want my SaKi LOL
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

first kirti,then umesh,now dadi and lakshmi...
is it just me or anyone else is feeling that there is something wrong?
maybe PH -salary hike and stuff like that?

We did have Dadi during Kabir's birthday time...may be she isn't well? 

Lakshmi...I think the problem is with dates of actor...as they use body double and shoot with the actor separately. 

Umesh and Kirti are doing movies I think. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Yup, not mini. You use Android?

Yes...Android.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deek_210

@bold bingo ..absolutely correct there.. Even I feel the same..he has fallen long time ago..I mean seeing his support for her in evrything n him saying he can do ANYTHING for nisha except leaving LSD or staying here..he just needs to sort out things n accept it :D let's see what role fj plays
Or maybe  like d article says when they try to unite Dosa maybe kB will realise ? 
Now after so much trust/support I really doubt there are going to b any trust issues b/w them .
KB trusted nisha n supported her since chandu time n now nisha doing same
N also one more thing I. Need an answer to is y the hell Kb stayed back when nisha gave him a chance to run n supported her so much even during vv tamasha he could've left everything  come on how much did they know each other? N which " friend" does so much so as to not care about even himself..hope he gives us the answer when he realises his love :p

he still thinks that he is not made for love 
in yesterday's episode when nisha stood up for him and supported him in front of the entire family,he was in awe of her...maybe this is the beginning of him realizing his feelings for her?
and when leela asked nisha "sirf naam ki pati ke liye itna pyar?"
he was looking at her trying to seek answers from her...
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think Ramesh wouldn't confuse CM and FJ? Would he mix his CM anger with injustice happening to KN? I think he just needs some time..But yes.. The timeframe is very small. 

May be after mandir box failure... KN lose hope and that's when Ramesh extends support? I just hope something like that happens brining Ramesh into the loop. 

all this wud be more awesome if KN fail and Nisha gets disowned...really i am all up for it
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

completely agree Shivani. It'll be very weird if Sumit BP happens in one day as well. Like all his planning goes to waste in one day? That would make him and even crappier villain (as if he wasn't terrible enough). 

I'm so confused where the CVs are going with this show. Could we potentially have VJ come down and demand Kabir to leave Nisha but Kabir supports Nisha or whatever because of some new problem? And throughout it he finally realizes that he does love her as his actions and feelings prove it? 

@Shweta -- yeah DoSa was so unecessary in my eyes. Like tbh I'm not a fan of them together -- I still want my SaKi LOL

If Kabir realises his love...then only VJ and LT can create problems. I don't see Dadaji opposing CM when things are fine. 

I don't understand why DoSa has started. I wanted SaKi too. That would have been more interesting with Rupan in action. 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

We did have Dadi during Kabir's birthday time...may be she isn't well? 

Lakshmi...I think the problem is with dates of actor...as they use body double and shoot with the actor separately. 

Umesh and Kirti are doing movies I think. 

maybe...
pubali is doing any other show?
so heli is doing a movie...that means she wont come anytime soon๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

all this wud be more awesome if KN fail and Nisha gets disowned...really i am all up for it

The word disown hasnt been used yet na? I don't think that would happen. Nisha would fail first but would succeed before the deadline. Bedakaling would be good though...we can have Dadaji Vs Ramesh then.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

maybe...
pubali is doing any other show?
so heli is doing a movie...that means she wont come anytime soon๐Ÿ˜†

No.. I don't think Pubali is doing any other show. May be some personal commitment. 

That could be the reason we didn't have RL scene with Lakshmi telling Ramesh about Nisha loving Kabir.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

We all know but we don't want to voice it out.. it seems abrupt but who knows they have something else planned, next track till LT is out. The spoiler says KN would want DoSa to be together and help Saurav. Maybe with that we can have DKNG VS RDR, Ramesh vs Viren and KN together.

LOL, honestly I'm not yet over how thanda the response was to CM revelation. ๐Ÿ˜†