Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't think Kabir needs to "fall in love". He only needs to accept that he already is and set his priorities. That needs only one moment.

I would've liked Umesh involved in DoSa. It's your sister's life here and he's MIA. I mean they've not even given a reason where he is.

True that...May be this would be the time. Like the way Nisha supports him...he finally understands his love for her? 

And then we might have RaKa too which might strongly make him rethink his priorities. 

In case...Kabir decides to stay married...then its problem solved na? 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Shivani May be 50YC is a happy event? And ends with the entry of VJ? Lol Sumit's BP so soon would be weird. He has been running on luck till now...has actually not done anything. 

@Isha I think Meherzaan and Help are busy with their movies and may be would be back after their schedule.

That's how I see it too now. Otherwise what else is left of the build up they have been giving since Feb.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Isha 

But if Sumit is jailed...who would be the next villain...lol OMM would be back then? 

Kabir can't fall in love within 24 hours...lol May be he would realise that he does like Nisha...? 

I do think VJ would want separation and would want Kabir out of India immediately. If by the time of her entry...RaKa has grown strong...VJ isn't going to like RL either. 

What's going to happen with RaKa now. With CM out to the family...Dadaji would take all the limelight now...What's Ramesh going to do. I hate to see him stand helpless. 

DoSa can't happen too soon. I would hate Dolly if she tells she likes Saurav soon after Sumit's BP

ughhh hated OMM..but i guess ur right, she'd probably have a part to play in LT as the villain. 

Kabir already knows he likes Nisha. He just says he can't love her. 

also, do u really think we'll get dada ji vs ramesh over cm? i don't see it anymore :(
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Off topic...Hats off to those who use phone to type in for discussion..  LOL God..I hate typing through phone...lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail

That's how I see it too now. Otherwise what else is left of the build up they have been giving since Feb.

50YC was mentioned only once...May be the writers would leave it? I thought Kabir's project was for 50YC. 

Suddenly...things are going too fast...:s
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

ughhh hated OMM..but i guess ur right, she'd probably have a part to play in LT as the villain. 

Kabir already knows he likes Nisha. He just says he can't love her. 

also, do u really think we'll get dada ji vs ramesh over cm? i don't see it anymore :(

Even I don't see Dadaji Vs Ramy for CM unless VJ and LT creates problems. As I said...Ramesh wouldn't be able to the anything or make any decision with Dadaji in the frame now. I still hope Ramesh has a talk with KN as what they have decided about CM.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think Kabir needs to "fall in love". He only needs to accept that he already is and set his priorities. That needs only one moment.

I would've liked Umesh involved in DoSa. It's your sister's life here and he's MIA. I mean they've not even given a reason where he is.

@bold bingo ..absolutely correct there.. Even I feel the same..he has fallen long time ago..I mean seeing his support for her in evrything n him saying he can do ANYTHING for nisha except leaving LSD or staying here..he just needs to sort out things n accept it :D let's see what role fj plays
Or maybe  like d article says when they try to unite Dosa maybe kB will realise ? 
Now after so much trust/support I really doubt there are going to b any trust issues b/w them .
KB trusted nisha n supported her since chandu time n now nisha doing same
N also one more thing I. Need an answer to is y the hell Kb stayed back when nisha gave him a chance to run n supported her so much even during vv tamasha he could've left everything  come on how much did they know each other? N which " friend" does so much so as to not care about even himself..hope he gives us the answer when he realises his love :p
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

True that...May be this would be the time. Like the way Nisha supports him...he finally understands his love for her? 

And then we might have RaKa too which might strongly make him rethink his priorities. 

In case...Kabir decides to stay married...then its problem solved na? 

It'd be funny though.. He gave her the idea to pamper the guy you love. When she did it intentionally he was running away and now when she's supporting him subconsciously, ready to go to prison with him.. now he'll want to say? Weird ways seriously ðŸ˜†

You mean to say RaKa after KN are together?

This is why I'm wondering where this show is going suddenly.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Off topic...Hats off to those who use phone to type in for discussion..  LOL God..I hate typing through phone...lol

Thanks ...I do it everyday :p
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can anyone tell me where is lakhmi?😆
a lot of drama is happening in GF and she is gayab😕