Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Good Morning! Or good evening as it is in my location LOL! 

And yeah, a spoiler mentioned that KN fail in proving Kabir innocent. Stakes would definitely be higher with KN failing. I think 50YC is only a few days away na? So maybe Sumit BP will most likely happen there. 

Idk if Kabir-Saurav really goes to jail tho. That would be unexpected. Because there's no way Dada Ji would sent Nisha to jail and she said if Kabir goes, she goes as well. 

And I actually wonder what role cousins will play. Will they be angry at the CM as well? Aman and Sukku did not look pleased when CM was revealed whereas Jwala- Bunty were confused and Dolly was initially shocked but still upset that Kabir was being accused. So can we maybe expect the cousins to be divided on the issue of Kabir innocence/ if KN should be together?  

and Ramesh. he was so quiet today it was kinda sad to see :(

Cousins are gonna be divided i guess...dolly stands with sumit acting or no acting thats clear...the rest of the cousins are there...sukku wont be amused at all he wud do any thing for nisha though aman too...but jwalu and bunty seemed to be in half mind
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I feel cousins would be with KN. They have never liked Sumit much and they would trust Nisha. Actually Umesh and Kirti's presence would have been interesting. No way Sukku, Bunty or Jwala would go against Nisha. That leaves just Aman who is of no use...lol
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Sumit's BP would happen soon. Then? 

GF/Dadaji would want the marriage to work but KN would want to separate? But Kabir has to fall in love during FJ. Or may be VJ enters and want KN separated? 

I just read the article and I LOL-ed at "sarauv gets fresh with [dolly]" what an odd way to describe the situation hahahaha 

Anyways, I can't believe sumit's BP will be over so quickly...do you think the stories the CVs have locked till may contains LT opening too? Like all CM, FJ, LT, VJ, RajBir, happening by the end of May and getting resolved? That would really suck man. 

If FJ will get over in 2-3 days, I feel like that's way too little for Kabir to accept he's in love with Nisha. The CVs used nearly 3 weeks to show how Nisha's feelings towards Kabir developed (although in the show timeline it was 1/2 a month?). I'd like to see something more substantial than the Viraj-loving-Nisha realization. 

And I think VJ would want seperation. I'm curious as to how RL will interact with VJ. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

i saw it
just posted the topic 

happy friday dii

WHAT!! Sumit's BP so soon? ðŸ˜• Do they even remember 50YC or is it for only LT?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I feel cousins would be with KN. They have never liked Sumit much and they would trust Nisha. Actually Umesh and Kirti's presence would have been interesting. No way Sukku, Bunty or Jwala would go against Nisha. That leaves just Aman who is of no use...lol

Umesh and Kirti should've definitely been invovled in this track. Umesh is the oldest and is Dolly's brother and Kirti would her Ritesh-Sumit connection would've definitely been intersting. 

I'm assuming both Heli and Meherzaan are out of the show I guess. but there hasn't been any official confirmation...

also, i hope KNV love triangle ends soon. it's too grating to see
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Isha 
But if Sumit is jailed...who would be the next villain...lol OMM would be back then? 

Kabir can't fall in love within 24 hours...lol May be he would realise that he does like Nisha...? 

I do think VJ would want separation and would want Kabir out of India immediately. If by the time of her entry...RaKa has grown strong...VJ isn't going to like RL either. 

What's going to happen with RaKa now. With CM out to the family...Dadaji would take all the limelight now...What's Ramesh going to do. I hate to see him stand helpless. 

DoSa can't happen too soon. I would hate Dolly if she tells she likes Saurav soon after Sumit's BP
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Shivani May be 50YC is a happy event? And ends with the entry of VJ? Lol Sumit's BP so soon would be weird. He has been running on luck till now...has actually not done anything. 

@Isha I think Meherzaan and Help are busy with their movies and may be would be back after their schedule.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Deeksha

Did you notice...Nisha/Aneri was actually laughing when they left in the scooter...at least I felt...lol 

Ramesh remaining silent was really sad and disappointing but understandable. He absolutely has no clue what's going on...and KN had just broken his trust. He knows Kabir wouldn't have done anything but with evidence against him...He can't talk. And with Nisha saying meri pati...it would have got him all confused. Let's see what he does. 

Leela also has to be arrested. 

Lol yeah I noticed that but brushed it off as a blooper :p maybe CVS too did that since they wanted long shot lol..it's pakka mishkats masti saying don't girau me which made aneri smile :p
But srsly I wanted ramesh to at least speak kuch b :p but he did notice nisha n her OTT support. Mera pati was too much :p but she just wanted to save kB somehow
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Lol yeah I noticed that but brushed it off as a blooper :p maybe CVS too did that since they wanted long shot lol..it's pakka mishkats masti saying don't girau me which made aneri smile :p
But srsly I wanted ramesh to at least speak kuch b :p but he did notice nisha n her OTT support. Mera pati was too much :p but she just wanted to save kB somehow

Yeah...blooper it was. 

All Ramesh could have said is he trusts KN...but may be every time he wanted to say that...new truths come out...lol So he probably left and let everyone speak...lol I think he definitely needs time now. And also...we expect a lot from him to handle every situation which isn't possible. Its jhatkas for him...Good he at least didn't jump the gun.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Kabir needs to "fall in love". He only needs to accept that he already is and set his priorities. That needs only one moment.
I would've liked Umesh involved in DoSa. It's your sister's life here and he's MIA. I mean they've not even given a reason where he is.