Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by DakZz

In the Whole Episode i Just Loved Nisha's Trust oN Kabir...👍🏼
nOTHING Much...👎🏼

That was absolutely beautiful..the way she stood up for Kabir and did everything possible to get them the lease of time ...Adds in the list of best NiBir moment. :)
Good morning guys
Are KN gonna fail the 24 hour deadline?...saw somewhere ...oh that wud be so awesome...Nisha wud get disowned and sumit BP wud be postponed...the show will be more interesting...Kabir will have time to realise his feelings in jail...Saurav can be with him...cousins and Ramesh coming to action...i so want this
Honestly, I think the episode started off slowly and boringly, then picked up speed near the middle when Nisha started talking, and then slowly went down with Viren and settled on a mid-line near the end. Idk. 

tbh, I was very disappointed with CM reveal. I expected it to be bigger and have more of an impact. And I'm also annoyed that everyone took Sumit's words to be 100% truth. I mean, at least someone should've asked KN if it was true or not. 

And I actually really liked Nisha supporting Kabir today. It may have been over the top, but I think it fell into KN territory pretty naturally. Both of them have shown that when it comes to supporting each other, they'll always be over the top LOL. With the Chandu track and Nisha marriage track, it was Kabir who supported her throughout the entire thing. With FJ, I feel like now it's Nisha's time to support Kabir. 

Speaking of Kabir, he was definitely going through a myriad of emotions today. He was extremely touched when Nisha continually vouched for him, and was definitely confused when Leela implied that Nisha's support for Kabir was too much for 'just a friend.' I feel like FJ is for sure gonna be the track where Kabir falls for Nisha (not LSD like I had initially thought). Also, was it just me, or did Kabir really come across as a bechari bahu today LOL? He didn't get in a single word and silently listened and followed everything Nisha said. Like a 'husband', Nisha supported Kabir against everyone and then took his hand and led him out of the house and herself drove the scooty with Kabir sitting behind. LOL, so opposite of a typical drama. I actually really liked it LOL. Nishu-bro is almost completely back I feel! 

And Saurav yaar, what a duffer. His remaining silent when Dada Ji questioned him about Dolly was so stupid. It didn't make any sense. 

And tbh, I thought when Saurav remained quiet and Dada ji quietly walked back to his chair -- wonderful acting by VM Badola. You could feel the disappointment of Dada ji.  

And I knew Viren's 'heart problem' would make an appearance soon LOL. 

Ramesh was oddly quiet today. He also came across as quiet/ background person in the mandir OLV, so it really seems like he doesn;t get too involved in FJ, or at least not directly. 
Originally posted by lgr007

Good morning guys
Are KN gonna fail the 24 hour deadline?...saw somewhere ...oh that wud be so awesome...Nisha wud get disowned and sumit BP wud be postponed...the show will be more interesting...Kabir will have time to realise his feelings in jail...Saurav can be with him...cousins and Ramesh coming to action...i so want this

Good Morning! Or good evening as it is in my location LOL! 

And yeah, a spoiler mentioned that KN fail in proving Kabir innocent. Stakes would definitely be higher with KN failing. I think 50YC is only a few days away na? So maybe Sumit BP will most likely happen there. 

Idk if Kabir-Saurav really goes to jail tho. That would be unexpected. Because there's no way Dada Ji would sent Nisha to jail and she said if Kabir goes, she goes as well. 

And I actually wonder what role cousins will play. Will they be angry at the CM as well? Aman and Sukku did not look pleased when CM was revealed whereas Jwala- Bunty were confused and Dolly was initially shocked but still upset that Kabir was being accused. So can we maybe expect the cousins to be divided on the issue of Kabir innocence/ if KN should be together?  

and Ramesh. he was so quiet today it was kinda sad to see :(
@Isha @Lakshmi
Happy Friday.. Lol 

I think Nisha would fail in her first attempt but Sumit BP might happen within 24 hours. But how? I do want cousins and Ramesh in action. 

I was so angry to see Dadaji and rest of GF going by Sumit words and not Nisha's. 

So bedakal comes during mandir scene? 

Ramesh...What can he actually say when he has no clue what's happening. He cannot support KN without proof. Any word from his side would actually cause more problems for KN. Though very sad to see him standing helpless with several emotions running...I think he did the best by remaining quiet. But I do think his banging with Sumit would get him in action at least support KN. 

Originally posted by lovely_lady

Good Morning! Or good evening as it is in my location LOL! 

And yeah, a spoiler mentioned that KN fail in proving Kabir innocent. Stakes would definitely be higher with KN failing. I think 50YC is only a few days away na? So maybe Sumit BP will most likely happen there. 

Idk if Kabir-Saurav really goes to jail tho. That would be unexpected. Because there's no way Dada Ji would sent Nisha to jail and she said if Kabir goes, she goes as well. 

And I actually wonder what role cousins will play. Will they be angry at the CM as well? Aman and Sukku did not look pleased when CM was revealed whereas Jwala- Bunty were confused and Dolly was initially shocked but still upset that Kabir was being accused. So can we maybe expect the cousins to be divided on the issue of Kabir innocence/ if KN should be together?  

and Ramesh. he was so quiet today it was kinda sad to see :(
Kinda sad.?? I was frowning the whole time... That he n kabir didn't speak a word.. Chalo kabir was accused n nisha took over BT ramy? NO NO NO aapse yeah ummed nhi this :p I wanted him to speak up..now I really hope he helps in fj some way
N yeah abt kabir being bahu today :p its almost always like that..remember chipKali scene? Lol kabir was behaving like wife n nisha like a man picked the chipkali..n now today she held his hand n took him away :p
Actually I really liked the fact that kb sat behind nisha on scooty ..maybe that also shows his faith n him allowing her to Dominate in time a like this..he trusts her..just like in the market scene after their marriage :p

Its actually cute that kb sat behind nishu bro ..I wanted a scene like this but also wanted it to b fun.. This was emotional :(
I read in bollywoodlife KN would succeed in Sumit's BP and would be arrested. Dadaji would tell Dolly that she has his full support for any decision she makes. 
And KN seeing Saurav's genuine feelings for Dolly...would they get both together? 

That's the summary of the article...lol
@Deeksha
Did you notice...Nisha/Aneri was actually laughing when they left in the scooter...at least I felt...lol 

Ramesh remaining silent was really sad and disappointing but understandable. He absolutely has no clue what's going on...and KN had just broken his trust. He knows Kabir wouldn't have done anything but with evidence against him...He can't talk. And with Nisha saying meri pati...it would have got him all confused. Let's see what he does. 

Leela also has to be arrested. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I read in bollywoodlife KN would succeed in Sumit's BP and would be arrested. Dadaji would tell Dolly that she has his full support for any decision she makes. 
And KN seeing Saurav's genuine feelings for Dolly...would they get both together? 

That's the summary of the article...lol

i saw it
just posted the topic 

happy friday dii
Sumit's BP would happen soon. Then? 
GF/Dadaji would want the marriage to work but KN would want to separate? But Kabir has to fall in love during FJ. Or may be VJ enters and want KN separated?