Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 14

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

If the show is gonna end...i want CVs to show dadaji's realization along with Ramesh's success,dosa and nibir

I think DoSa and KN can happen with Dadaji and Ramesh at war also...But ultimate end has to be Dadaji realising Ramesh's value. If that happens and Dadaji lets Ramesh talk, there won't be any problems in the house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Do you think dadaji will ever be able to see the mistakes he has made till now? I don't think he is capable of that. He says stuff like "I made the mistake by trusting you", but only to sound melodramatic๐Ÿ˜†. Like you said, when he is shown the mirror he does more drama.

The day he sees how unjust he has been towards Ramesh, that day the show will end...lol. Oh Dadaji, stay like this...you give us a lot of emotions to deal with.

Honestly...Ramesh has left that hope that his father would one day see his goodness. All Ramesh wants now is a good life for his kids. 

I think when Ramesh succeeds in his career, and Moren khaands come out...He would be forced to see the mirror. 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold Perfectly written. If he had used the banged instance with Sumit then and there...Dadaji would have brushed it off like CM. Also...tbh...Ramesh didn't seemed to have any strength to say anything...He has to recharge his battery a little bit more. Seemed to have drained because of confrontation..๐Ÿ˜†

So true! Just imagine dealing with your daughter's atrocious mistakes, father's absolutely brainless rants, brother's "I am so nazook" moments, samdhanji's horrifying reactions...while living in a house which is constantly oozing stupidity...a sensible person will get tired. Plus, he hasn't eaten anything since he went to shop for mattar and paneer (probably). He has experienced enough drama in one day to last a lifetime.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

So true! Just imagine dealing with your daughter's atrocious mistakes, father's absolutely brainless rants, brother's "I am so nazook" moments, samdhanji's horrifying reactions...while living in a house which is constantly oozing stupidity...a sensible person will get tired. Plus, he hasn't eaten anything since he went to shop for mattar and paneer (probably). He has experienced enough drama in one day to last a lifetime.

Not to forget seeing his father's respect and reputation he has built crumbling down and his kids being blamed for it...and his son like (Saurav) and daughter like (Dolly) being connected...and above that the name Viraj being used baar baar...This guy needs an ovation for even standing there. 

I think he must have had tea in the morning made by Nisha. But yes...He definitely looked defeated and tired. If not, Ramesh wouldn't have stood quietly. 
amashraheja7 thumbnail
Overload of drama today. Tooo much drama. But loved Nisha for showing so much concern for Kabir.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My only big question in the whole eppy was... Who informed viren tauji abt dosa? He kept askn n evry1 was mum and suddenly when saurav went to say sry he was hyper?! Was there an invisible man amongst the gangwals who gave him the minutes of the meeting till then?! ๐Ÿค“
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

My only big question in the whole eppy was... Who informed viren tauji abt dosa? He kept askn n evry1 was mum and suddenly when saurav went to say sry he was hyper?! Was there an invisible man amongst the gangwals who gave him the minutes of the meeting till then?!๐Ÿค“

:O counting NAUC loopholes??...are u planning to waste one entire month or more of ur life ;)

It is loopholes ki dukkan and duffaro ka maidan :p
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi

:O counting NAUC loopholes??...are u planning to waste one entire month or more of ur life ;)

It is loopholes ki dukkan and duffaro ka maidan :p

@ red: ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
heheh ;)...but seriously except Ramesh we dont have one single person using brains. Look at them jumping at conclusions, giving judgements and being blind (sulee were smirking through entire episode and noone noticed)

When saurav stood silent, I almost felt like punching him physically, jabardasti muh kholo and give him brain pills dose with injections...itni high level dufferpanti..He is a serious competition to a playgroup child playing with sand and mud who enjoys all dirt that comes upon him :p
DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
In the Whole Episode i Just Loved Nisha's Trust oN Kabir...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
nOTHING Much...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ