Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I hated Viren who was ready to call. Shouldn't he at least think of going a peaceful way? I really wished Ramy said something at least there when police calling was discussed..but he would have been RDRd which is a different story. But yes, Sumit's BP would be jhatka for V2 then...Let's see what they would tell about their bada damaad then. 

Viren Vs Ramy has to start now at least.

he did not know about cm even then he was ready to call?? he does not seem to love nisha yaar. i hated him that moment.  i want ramesh and nisha to keep all this intheir mind and bring it out during sumitbp.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

agree. he feels bad for nisha and cares for her. butnot in love yet.

did u feel irritated with nisha's mera pati jaap even after cm got revealed?? i was like sabseacha dost bolo best friend bolo ye pati pati kya laga rakha hai.

I think even Kabir was shocked. I don't know. I found Nisha's support for Kabir too dramatic somewhere. Her intentions were really good, but the scene was too melodramatic. Leave GF, Ramesh knows the full truth of CM...what does Nisha really mean..Kabir is her husband for 2 months? Doesn't it sound  
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but i cant believe that he was not saddened a bit coz of cm. is gki and gs everything for him?? nisha'slife does not matter?? i was disappointed.

i too want ramy to talk about gs but he will be chuped by dadaji for sure.

True. Dadaji seemed more concerned about FJ, and didn't care for breaking Nisha's marriage? Just because of the childish CM game KN have played? Did he even understand what CM meant? He didn't even question why they did it? 

No..I meant like the time when Dadaji was broken hearing Dolly's sasural problems and Ritiesh BP...Ramy just sitting with him forgetting the problems he himself is in.
Teogapi thumbnail

Oh yes...Ramy has one more jhatka to bear. But yes...this time Ramesh wouldn't let Dadaji make decisions for Nisha. He would want to make it this time. 

Also...VV would be in furious mode. Wonder how he is going to react. I don't want KN staying in KNH anymore. They have to shift.

i just hope nisha tells this to ramy herself. this time ramy will fight coz dadaji'sdecision for nisha has always been disastrous. he has to bring in ritesh thing too.
vv was in mera ghar mode in the precap. but where will kn go yaar. they will not let them in gh jabl=ki sumit baba is living in gh style se.
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once Kabir's name gets cleared from FJ..I want Nisha to ask Kabir to leave from there.

I really want some episodes separation of NiBi. And once Kabir leave from Nisha's life, I wish to see Kabir's realization that he loves Nisha...slow n study. (Only if CVs planned NiBir as end game)
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold 🀣🀣 Superb!

@blue And driving him pagal also...πŸ˜† I think he would probably get himself admitted in a pagal kaana soon...πŸ˜† I think he should still consider going on a trip with Lakshmi leaving all this behind..πŸ˜† Anyway no one is going to hear him.

Originally posted by: lgr007

@bold...i second that...but Kabir wud want to stay hopefully not becoz of realization...LT immediately means more jhatkas for the family...i cant think abt Ramesh right now after all this...i want him to pack up and go the way where Lakshmi has went

I want Ramesh to go far far away as well. This family is doing more harm than good to his mental health. Dunno where Lakshmi is, but it would be awesome if he would just show a πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Kabir and fly off to LondonπŸ˜†. I am sure London can offer Ramy a London School of Music.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

He saved Ramesh and Chandu, Dadaji assumed he is a nice guy...Dadaji was stupid...now there is evidence he is bad guy he wants to correct his mistake without showcasing the mistake

Oh he is going to blame Ramesh for sending Nisha on the trip

So when Sumit's BP happens...Kabir becomes a good guy again? Dadaji has to realise that he is really bad in judging people. 

IF Ramesh fights for KN being together or LS with Dadaji definitely on the other side of Ramy, Dadaji wouldn't leave a chance to taunt. I mean...I can't believe Dadaji still taunts about Ramesh's failure in music YEARS back. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

he did not know about cm even then he was ready to call?? he does not seem to love nisha yaar. i hated him that moment.  i want ramesh and nisha to keep all this intheir mind and bring it out during sumitbp.

Nisha might tell...But Ramesh wouldn't. 

Viren just follows what Dadaji says. Dadaji says call police. He did that..😑 Dolly time is going to test him as a father. I want him to oppose Dadaji. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_lotus

Once Kabir's name gets cleared from FJ..I want Nisha to ask Kabir to leave from there.

I really want some episodes separation of NiBi. And once Kabir leave from Nisha's life, I wish to see Kabir's realization that he loves Nisha...slow n study. (Only if CVs planned NiBir as end game)

KN is the end game. No doubt there. 

I think Nisha would move back to GH after FJ ends. She would tell Ramesh that they want to separate? And Kabir lives in KNH? 
Teogapi thumbnail
chalo gtg. good night. how we have ramy with some lines tomorrow.πŸ˜†