Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Dadaji just like that accepted KNs is a fake marriage? Without even knowing the details? If that's the case...why did he have to take SV seriously? That was a naatak too right?

But then Kabir was not a bad guy...now he is a bad guy and there is hope that the marriage is fake...so  he wants to end it without thinking much i guess
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

DoSa will face strong opposition from Do to begin with...then we have lemme-just-pretend-heartache-cuz-it's-fun Viren, whiny Vimla, Rupan, DKNG himself to be all "NO NO" about DoSa. Actually I do not even know why I was so taken aback by Saurav today. Doing random things for no reason at all is his thing.

I agree, that after FJ Nisha would want Kabir to leave. She has understood it pretty well by now that Kabir does not wish to stay. With everything now out in the open, there's no reason for her to hold on to what she now believes is a lost cause. I really hope something other than Kabir realising that he loves Nisha makes him stay. Hopefully VJ will come and LT will happen.

Ramesh had an "Am I crazy? Or are they crazy?" type of expression. The poor guy was probably wondering why God has put him in the weird family where everyone is just pagal.

@ bold: u r too witty yaar.😆
i too feel the same. nisha would want kabir to leave coz family has done his bezzati and she would not want the same thing to happen again. she will be the first one to suggest ls i think. just hope he does not realise his love jhatse. it has to be a slow realisation. i dont mind a short separation too.

ramy was too good with his expressions today.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lgr007

But then Kabir was not a bad guy...now he is a bad guy and there is hope that the marriage is fake...so  he wants to end it without thinking much i guess

How did Dadaji know Kabir wasn't a bad guy then? Did he make BG check? Also...what if Kabir was a bad guy from the beginning? Who would Dadaji blame? Ramesh? For sending Nisha on the trip? 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand what you are saying. But honestly, I don't think Nisha has actually understood Ramesh still. She is sorry for CM for sure. But does she really understand Ramesh's pain? I doubt. Yes, she cried...but for what? I somehow felt it was at her own condition. 

Yes, the situation was completely different and she is ready to face the consequences for CM...But I hope her attitude isn't like...Yes, it's a CM...Now give us the punishment type. KN is yet to understand the seriousness of their mistake I feel. They haven't even considered that Kabir can't just like that leave. He has to take LS...has to inform VJ also.

With so much happening around her, I think Nisha is just being reactive. Till morning her priority was her father. Last night she tried explaining her side of the story, cried because she knew he was right and understood how much she hurt him. In the morning she changed her approach and came to pacify him. She would have continued to do things or apologise or cry or whatever that she could have thought of had this FJ thing not come up.

Seeing the person she loves being falsely framed, and possibly being taken to jail made her respond to that situation. I think her attitude in today's episode was defensive and justifiably so. At present she does not know how to deal with CM and even what exactly to deal with in regards to CM. Proving Kabir innocent is a priority now.

I think Kabir knows exactly what he has done and what he has lost. He cannot even look at Ramesh. And I would like to believe that Nisha understand Ramesh's pain this time, but does not know how to "fix" the situation. I am just going to be patient and see how KN repents, but in this case I do not see how anyone can repent about this other than apologizing and truly meaning it, and taking family's/Ramesh's advice and following it. What they have done cannot be undone. For me, the repentance lies in the attitude they take about it. With FJ happening, unfortunately their attention has been shifted.

I just really hope CVs haven't brought in FJ at this moment to downplay CM...because the consequence of CM is indeed difficult to handle.
-Ila- thumbnail

@Lakshmi

Ramy has to leave NOW! KN doesn't seem to need his help or support. Ramy anyway won't be let to talk...Why take all the stress?

IF Lakshmi comes in, Ramy would have to use more of his low battery charge to calm her down and explain. Now with CM out to everyone, he would have to explain CM also.

seriously Ramy needs a vacation...i wud have used the obliviate charm on him and send him to some peaceful place

Lakshmi oh my god i forgot she doesnt knw cm...she is surely going to have heart attack literally...she is not up for  CM
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema I think thought Kabir isn't in love yet, he doesn't want to leave Nisha after 2 months. Like when he spoke with the photo..he said I want to find you and then...He remembered Nisha then and her problems. I think he can't keep himself away from Nisha and supporting her. He would be confused. I want Ramy in here...and Kabir talking openly about all this...like a father-son might.

agree. he feels bad for nisha and cares for her. butnot in love yet.
did u feel irritated with nisha's mera pati jaap even after cm got revealed?? i was like sabseacha dost bolo best friend bolo ye pati pati kya laga rakha hai.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Mehrana Guess waiting game would be better. I am apprehensive of Nisha understanding Ramesh even now. But let's see. 
Teogapi thumbnail

We know what Vivek can do with his expressions. The name Viraj just rises his blood pressure..😆 He had various emotions going on, and expressions changed accordingly. 

I want Ramesh to talk to Dadaji...about things becoming alright in GS and not about KN at all. In all this, we can't forget Dadaji is broken completely too, especially because of the reputation which he had built for 50 years coming down.

but i cant believe that he was not saddened a bit coz of cm. is gki and gs everything for him?? nisha'slife does not matter?? i was disappointed.
i too want ramy to talk about gs but he will be chuped by dadaji for sure.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

seriously Ramy needs a vacation...i wud have used the obliviate charm on him and send him to some peaceful place

Lakshmi oh my god i forgot she doesnt knw cm...she is surely going to have heart attack literally...she is not up for  CM

Haha...He should get back to dargah and start singing there peacefully. But where...He doesn't even have time to take a walk. 

Lakshmi is going to be all panicky. "Yeh kya ho gaya, kaise ho gaya...kyun hua..Why Nisha?" Too many questions...I hope she gets answers from someone else and then meet Ramy.
-Ila- thumbnail

How did Dadaji know Kabir wasn't a bad guy then? Did he make BG check? Also...what if Kabir was a bad guy from the beginning? Who would Dadaji blame? Ramesh? For sending Nisha on the trip? 

He saved Ramesh and Chandu, Dadaji assumed he is a nice guy...Dadaji was stupid...now there is evidence he is bad guy he wants to correct his mistake without showcasing the mistake

Oh he is going to blame Ramesh for sending Nisha on the trip