Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Don't talk of Leela...😑 She has to be thrown out. And Vimla was pleading with her? Gosh! I hate when women cry instantly...😑 

i hate vimla and her double standards. such a differentiation between kabir and sumit even before cm was out. and viren was ready to call the cops na when kabir was being blamed i want to see his face when sumit bp happens. tab kya karega. and vimla will show her cake panti to ramesh's family. i want nisha to fight with dadaji if sumit is let off.😑
Originally posted by Teogapi

dadaji ke saamne ramy ki bolti pehli baar band ho gayi nisha ki vajay se. but even his expressions were worth watching.πŸ˜† 

We know what Vivek can do with his expressions. The name Viraj just rises his blood pressure..πŸ˜† He had various emotions going on, and expressions changed accordingly. 

I want Ramesh to talk to Dadaji...about things becoming alright in GS and not about KN at all. In all this, we can't forget Dadaji is broken completely too, especially because of the reputation which he had built for 50 years coming down.

I am sure Ramy won't let Dadaji make some stupid decision for his daughter. Ramy considers part of CM is his mistake also, and this time he would do what is right for Nisha. And I hope Nisha is open with Ramesh this time and doesn't hide anything. 
i think that will bring back dadaji vs rdr. nisha ka pata nahi she still hasent told ramy about her visits to ph. she has to be open more now.
Originally posted by Mehrana

DoSa will face strong opposition from Do to begin with...then we have lemme-just-pretend-heartache-cuz-it's-fun Viren, whiny Vimla, Rupan, DKNG himself to be all "NO NO" about DoSa. Actually I do not even know why I was so taken aback by Saurav today. Doing random things for no reason at all is his thing.

I agree, that after FJ Nisha would want Kabir to leave. She has understood it pretty well by now that Kabir does not wish to stay. With everything now out in the open, there's no reason for her to hold on to what she now believes is a lost cause. I really hope something other than Kabir realising that he loves Nisha makes him stay. Hopefully VJ will come and LT will happen.

Ramesh had an "Am I crazy? Or are they crazy?" type of expression. The poor guy was probably wondering why God has put him in the weird family where everyone is just pagal.

@bold...i second that...but Kabir wud want to stay hopefully not becoz of realization...LT immediately means more jhatkas for the family...i cant think abt Ramesh right now after all this...i want him to pack up and go the way where Lakshmi has went
Originally posted by deek_210

I want to see d epi now..u guys r making me more curious😭😭
kal 8am ko repeat dekhna.πŸ˜‰

i hate vimla and her double standards. such a differentiation between kabir and sumit even before cm was out. and viren was ready to call the cops na when kabir was being blamed i want to see his face when sumit bp happens. tab kya karega. and vimla will show her cake panti to ramesh's family. i want nisha to fight with dadaji if sumit is let off.😑

I hated Viren who was ready to call. Shouldn't he at least think of going a peaceful way? I really wished Ramy said something at least there when police calling was discussed..but he would have been RDRd which is a different story. But yes, Sumit's BP would be jhatka for V2 then...Let's see what they would tell about their bada damaad then. 

Viren Vs Ramy has to start now at least.

What if Sumit pleads guilty and apologises profusely? I think Sumit's BP itself will get another attack.
that would be partiality. dadaji always does this to rameshians. πŸ˜‘

i think that will bring back dadaji vs rdr. nisha ka pata nahi she still hasent told ramy about her visits to ph. she has to be open more now.

Oh yes...Ramy has one more jhatka to bear. But yes...this time Ramesh wouldn't let Dadaji make decisions for Nisha. He would want to make it this time. 

Also...VV would be in furious mode. Wonder how he is going to react. I don't want KN staying in KNH anymore. They have to shift.

that would be partiality. dadaji always does this to rameshians. πŸ˜‘

We know Dadaji is partial. Ramesh himself said that in GS when Sukku was sent to Udaipur. 
@Lakshmi
Ramy has to leave NOW! KN doesn't seem to need his help or support. Ramy anyway won't be let to talk...Why take all the stress?

IF Lakshmi comes in, Ramy would have to use more of his low battery charge to calm her down and explain. Now with CM out to everyone, he would have to explain CM also.