Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mehrana

Dadi admitted herself to a hospital beforehand. She probably had a "dream" of this, and knew what to do. So many secrets coming out, so many allegations just being thrown from one damaad to another.

GF annoyed me (of course Ramesh doesn't count here😳). I expect to see cousins POV tomorrow, but doubt with the Viraj drama we would get it. Senior citizens were so dumb and obnoxious. Dadaji let his anger guide him, he did not even stop to contemplate...he had to keep on mouthing whatever came to his mind.

Honestly, I really would have like it if Nisha just BAMed SauravπŸ˜†, but I guess Leela filled the quota. Hmmm, Ramesh will remember it. I am hoping he would help Nisha collect evidence, or maybe find one himself after KN would give up.
@bold: πŸ€£

damad vs damaad going on in gf. actually i loved rupan ramy and mohan the ost even though they did not have any lines. gt was too good with her smirk and ramy with shock helplessnessetc and mohan looked funny with his vasmol hair.πŸ˜†

i too wanted a bam form nisha for saurav but bechara was already bamed by leela's dhai kilo ka haath.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Don't talk of Leela...😑 She has to be thrown out. And Vimla was pleading with her? Gosh! I hate when women cry instantly...😑 

Vimala gets on my nerves more than Rupan sometimes...and she is supposed to be the bad one...hate it when vimala pleaded with leela when she accused dolly of Dosa
Originally posted by deek_210

I want to see d epi now..u guys r making me more curious😭😭

You would be frustrated...I can guarantee that..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -SH-

Kuch bhi πŸ˜†

Madam PLEASE don't give ideas. Yours are as it is stolen with not even a thank you in return. πŸ˜†
i dont know yaar this is the only way to keep kn together. ya phir they show a seperation and kabir realising his feelings then???'
the only thing i dont want is nisha finding out about LT in sumit bp process.

But Dadaji was ready to break KN marriage instantly today na? without even questioning..😑 Why would he allow DoSu together after Sumit's BP.

becoz KN was really fake one...but Dolly sumit was a real one ...or it cud just be the double standards about daughters

Originally posted by Mehrana

DoSa will face strong opposition from Do to begin with...then we have lemme-just-pretend-heartache-cuz-it's-fun Viren, whiny Vimla, Rupan, DKNG himself to be all "NO NO" about DoSa. Actually I do not even know why I was so taken aback by Saurav today. Doing random things for no reason at all is his thing.

I agree, that after FJ Nisha would want Kabir to leave. She has understood it pretty well by now that Kabir does not wish to stay. With everything now out in the open, there's no reason for her to hold on to what she now believes is a lost cause. I really hope something other than Kabir realising that he loves Nisha makes him stay. Hopefully VJ will come and LT will happen.

Ramesh had an "Am I crazy? Or are they crazy?" type of expression. The poor guy was probably wondering why God has put him in the weird family where everyone is just pagal.

@bold 🀣🀣 Superb!

@blue And driving him pagal also...πŸ˜† I think he would probably get himself admitted in a pagal kaana soon...πŸ˜† I think he should still consider going on a trip with Lakshmi leaving all this behind..πŸ˜† Anyway no one is going to hear him.

Originally posted by lgr007

Vimala gets on my nerves more than Rupan sometimes...and she is supposed to be the bad one...hate it when vimala pleaded with leela when she accused dolly of Dosa

Why couldn't she be confident and shut Leela for badmouthing her daughter! V2 are cowards. I see Viren also doing the same...whereas Viren must have been charging towards Leela like Ramy did with OMM during PC..😑

@Rema When Ramesh was very angry, I was like..Tell something now. Then when CM was out...I was again...Tell something now...πŸ˜† 
dadaji ke saamne ramy ki bolti pehli baar band ho gayi nisha ki vajay se. but even his expressions were worth watching.πŸ˜† 
@Rema I think thought Kabir isn't in love yet, he doesn't want to leave Nisha after 2 months. Like when he spoke with the photo..he said I want to find you and then...He remembered Nisha then and her problems. I think he can't keep himself away from Nisha and supporting her. He would be confused. I want Ramy in here...and Kabir talking openly about all this...like a father-son might.
Originally posted by lgr007

becoz KN was really fake one...but Dolly sumit was a real one ...or it cud just be the double standards about daughters

Dadaji just like that accepted KNs is a fake marriage? Without even knowing the details? If that's the case...why did he have to take SV seriously? That was a naatak too right?