Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lgr007

loved the reaction...It wud be a miracle if Ramesh is gonna be allowed to speak at all...he cant do anything now

Ramesh has to do something through the day...I wonder what? May be try talking to Dadaji regarding CM? Or may be Lakshmi would be back. 

Yes...Ramesh actually couldn't have said anything, especially when it is GS matter. 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Mehrana Dadaji just ignored everything that Saurav said and just went with his own theories and as usual, the entire family went with him. Where was Dadi...At least she could have talked something sensible. I can't believe Dadaji trusts Sumit over Nisha. 

Ramesh noticing was nice...Hopefully he remembers his bang with Sumit. Yet...he still cannot do anything without evidence. 

Dadi admitted herself to a hospital beforehand. She probably had a "dream" of this, and knew what to do. So many secrets coming out, so many allegations just being thrown from one damaad to another.

GF annoyed me (of course Ramesh doesn't count here😳). I expect to see cousins POV tomorrow, but doubt with the Viraj drama we would get it. Senior citizens were so dumb and obnoxious. Dadaji let his anger guide him, he did not even stop to contemplate...he had to keep on mouthing whatever came to his mind.

Honestly, I really would have like it if Nisha just BAMed SauravπŸ˜†, but I guess Leela filled the quota. Hmmm, Ramesh will remember it. I am hoping he would help Nisha collect evidence, or maybe find one himself after KN would give up.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Mehrana Dadaji just ignored everything that Saurav said and just went with his own theories and as usual, the entire family went with him. Where was Dadi...At least she could have talked something sensible. I can't believe Dadaji trusts Sumit over Nisha. 

Ramesh noticing was nice...Hopefully he remembers his bang with Sumit. Yet...he still cannot do anything without evidence. 

dadaji always believes others than his own. leela was overacting today again. she should tone down a lot. the way her hair stuck to her face everytime she turned was kinda funny.πŸ˜†
thank god sumit did not know about nisha's past varna he would have made that public too. chuha kahika.😑
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

saurav was an idiot today. abi realise karna tha kya?? i thing DoSa will meet with strong opposition inthe future. 

ramy excelled in his expressions. i want to watch the epi again muted just to watch his expressions.πŸ˜†

i think after fj nisha would want kabir to leave coz of this beizzati and kabir is fall in love within 24 ghante.πŸ˜†

Kuch bhi πŸ˜†

Madam PLEASE don't give ideas. Yours are as it is stolen with not even a thank you in return. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soooperfan

And although Saurav was dumb...felt very sad when he was alienated! (for no fault of his...) and left alone...especially when nishu said perhaps she will never understand him...tch! I think that was ramesh's dialogue to her na...Vibhu acted well there! Felt pity for him despite dumbness!

Haha..Irony. At least then she should have related to what Ramesh must have felt. 

I wouldn't say family was at fault for alienating him. Saurav hasn't really explained anything clearly.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soooperfan

And although Saurav was dumb...felt very sad when he was alienated! (for no fault of his...) and left alone...especially when nishu said perhaps she will never understand him...tch! I think that was ramesh's dialogue to her na...Vibhu acted well there! Felt pity for him despite dumbness!

the dialogue was becoz saurav did the exact same thing to Nisha as she did to Ramesh...I always liked Vibhu...and today was his moment...but i stand with Nisha in this...Saurav was really stupid...he wont be alienated Kabir supports him
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

We all had high hopes. But Dadaji seemed to be taking it like some news in the newspaper. 

I also liked their reaction. Saurav was like...now here is another one...And Ramesh was like...Not more problems. Now Ramesh wouldn't be allowed to do anything to rectify CM...Or he has to get to Meri Beti mode. 

haan bunty failing in exam had more reactions than cm.πŸ˜†
ihope ramy has some power when dadaji deidcides about cm. meri beti part 2 has to happen.
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema When Ramesh was very angry, I was like..Tell something now. Then when CM was out...I was again...Tell something now...πŸ˜† 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Kuch bhi πŸ˜†

Madam PLEASE don't give ideas. Yours are as it is stolen with not even a thank you in return. πŸ˜†

@bold ...its really good though

But i am still hoping for Nisha's dangerous accident
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehrana

Dadi admitted herself to a hospital beforehand. She probably had a "dream" of this, and knew what to do. So many secrets coming out, so many allegations just being thrown from one damaad to another.

GF annoyed me (of course Ramesh doesn't count here😳). I expect to see cousins POV tomorrow, but doubt with the Viraj drama we would get it. Senior citizens were so dumb and obnoxious. Dadaji let his anger guide him, he did not even stop to contemplate...he had to keep on mouthing whatever came to his mind.

Honestly, I really would have like it if Nisha just BAMed SauravπŸ˜†, but I guess Leela filled the quota. Hmmm, Ramesh will remember it. I am hoping he would help Nisha collect evidence, or maybe find one himself after KN would give up.

Even during SV, Dadi was sensible. Yes..she has gone on tour of a hospital now where she can admit herself...πŸ˜†

Apart from KNS, I felt so bad for Ramesh. It was just like SV time...He had no clue what's going on...Where Viraj jumped into the discussion...πŸ˜† That angered him the most..πŸ˜† 

Dadaji was just shouting what came to his mind. It was more like...He wanted to blame someone for FJ...koi bhi ho. 

Yes. Ramesh remembering the banging and the bag would definitely come up soon, once his heart beat becomes normal, and his mind stops screaming so many things.