Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Teogapi

vv think also can be like a clue for ramy. sumit knows about cm vv told ramy about cm and sumit met vv. he can deduce that to cumit told vv about cm.

As I said...Ramesh would need time. I don't think he looked disgusted at Saurav but just disbelief. He would still trust his words. Yes..the bang and the timing of the bang can be accounted by him. And also about VV and Sumit as you said. 

Ramesh can actually ask in kasam mode to Kabir if he had done it, in case he has doubts. With no as answer...he would know it's Sumit. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

true...but i was hoping ...i wanted my RN flashback moment of Nisha

I want Nisha to remember all that Ramesh has done for her. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature111

ths show is nothing with out viraj sr.the selfish ganganwals and a silly girl main chars in the show.and chemcha cousin with no aim and last but not least our mahaan male lead monkey kabir.oh god why dont these ganganwals slap nisha.she ruined viraj and now kabir.kabir may think ths stupid wont leave me in jail aldo.ths nauc forum is full of nibirians.and u -aditi i think u already lost ur brain watching ths bonsense.learn manners from ur fellow nibirians.and thanks 2 the nibirians who replied politely.

pls the show was running without viran for 3 months and it an run without him too.  pls stop bashing the characters. nauc is running coz of the wonderful cast and mainly gf not only viraj. 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am waiting for the day Saurav gets his hands on Summit
Leela should be an actor in Ram Leela company kitna nautanki; her beta too

Nisha stood firmly by Kabir

Missed the rest but Viraj ko sach mein samajh nahi aaya why Nisha is angry with him? When will the lost puppy reach home?

Shwets1502 thumbnail

and Viren heart ache was it really necessary...he doesnt even knw saurav is blamed abt Dosa...he came later

But Dolly's anger was justified

Viren definitely has a very weak heart. Imagine if he had to face a truth like CM? 

Yes...he never heard anything about DoSa...but i think this would make Dolly stay in the marraige as if she breaks her marriage, Viren would be affected. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

true...but i was hoping ...i wanted my RN flashback moment of Nisha

FJ took prominent role na.. Nisha was currently only concerned about clearing KN's name. She knows Ramesh is angry but now was not the time to apologize for that.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

We all had high hopes. But Dadaji seemed to be taking it like some news in the newspaper. 

I also liked their reaction. Saurav was like...now here is another one...And Ramesh was like...Not more problems. Now Ramesh wouldn't be allowed to do anything to rectify CM...Or he has to get to Meri Beti mode. 

loved the reaction...It wud be a miracle if Ramesh is gonna be allowed to speak at all...he cant do anything now
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And although Saurav was dumb...felt very sad when he was alienated! (for no fault of his...) and left alone...especially when nishu said perhaps she will never understand him...tch! I think that was ramesh's dialogue to her na...Vibhu acted well there! Felt pity for him despite dumbness!

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehrana

I felt like strangling everyone today...Sumit, Leela, Dadaji, Vimla, Viren, and most of all Saurav.

I just couldn't tolerate the fact that Sumit was being given a clean slate after there being "circumstantial" evidence against him. Come on! There wasn't a solid proof, but the allegations went back and forth. It was pretty obvious that the CM and land being Viraj's made dadaji go anti-Kabir. So much that he entirely shunned the possibility that Sumit can be the one doing all this. Sorry, but I LOVE Nisha and Kabir, so no matter how many mistakes they make, I cannot take it nicely if they are falsely framed. So, yes, I disliked everyone who just made things worse for them. Them being punished for CM would have been perfect, but FJ...it just made me so angry. Not that I didn't expect to see something like this, but I guess the Nisha fan and Kabir fan in me is doing the talking now.๐Ÿ˜†

Saurav ko toh, I wanted to give him a backhanded slap. There was no need for him to act all guilty, but he did. Talk about breaking Dolly's trust and insulting her in front of everyone. Pathetic! I really did not see that coming. I am so disappointed in him today. And why did he bring the khali bag with him? Ugh! This guy!!!

For me the best part was Nisha supporting Kabir, because everything else pissed me off (as I have already mentioned multiple times just in the above paragraphs๐Ÿ˜†). I really liked it when she went and held his hand. Her unconditional support definitely had touched Kabir's heart. He was taken off guard. Ramesh also noticed all this๐Ÿ‘.

I am sorta disappointed that CM came out. So, why will Kabir stay with Nisha now, after the FJ track is over? Oh no...it means he will soon fall for her.

Viraj does not know what invading someone's personal space is. He is amusing and annoying at the same time.

saurav was an idiot today. abi realise karna tha kya?? i thing DoSa will meet with strong opposition inthe future. 
ramy excelled in his expressions. i want to watch the epi again muted just to watch his expressions.๐Ÿ˜†

i think after fj nisha would want kabir to leave coz of this beizzati and kabir is fall in love within 24 ghante.๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehrana

I don't think it is that simple, Shweta. Ramesh definitely doesn't deserve just a "sorry" in the heat of the moment, and Nisha's intention was not even that. They are going to make up for their mistake in future as well. This doesn't end here.

By apologising to Ramesh there, she just owned up to the CM mistake. Conveying it to the family in clear terms that if they have to hold anything against her and if she has to pay for something it is the CM, not FJ. I saw it like that.

Moreover, being the daughter the she was to Ramesh, and regaining his faith in her and truly apologising to him is a process. It cannot just be done with a few sorry but that's what Nisha can do for now at least.

I understand what you are saying. But honestly, I don't think Nisha has actually understood Ramesh still. She is sorry for CM for sure. But does she really understand Ramesh's pain? I doubt. Yes, she cried...but for what? I somehow felt it was at her own condition. 

Yes, the situation was completely different and she is ready to face the consequences for CM...But I hope her attitude isn't like...Yes, it's a CM...Now give us the punishment type. KN is yet to understand the seriousness of their mistake I feel. They haven't even considered that Kabir can't just like that leave. He has to take LS...has to inform VJ also.