Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Nisha was good in supporting Kabir. No questions there. But apology? Why include Ramesh there? Is that all he deserves...an apology in anger? 

i suspect she just wanted to bring his attention towards her and tell him that they are innocent in FJ...its Nisha's attitude, she is like that...but i am hoping her real apology will be more sincere
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt like strangling everyone today...Sumit, Leela, Dadaji, Vimla, Viren, and most of all Saurav.

I just couldn't tolerate the fact that Sumit was being given a clean slate after there being "circumstantial" evidence against him. Come on! There wasn't a solid proof, but the allegations went back and forth. It was pretty obvious that the CM and land being Viraj's made dadaji go anti-Kabir. So much that he entirely shunned the possibility that Sumit can be the one doing all this. Sorry, but I LOVE Nisha and Kabir, so no matter how many mistakes they make, I cannot take it nicely if they are falsely framed. So, yes, I disliked everyone who just made things worse for them. Them being punished for CM would have been perfect, but FJ...it just made me so angry. Not that I didn't expect to see something like this, but I guess the Nisha fan and Kabir fan in me is doing the talking now.😆

Saurav ko toh, I wanted to give him a backhanded slap. There was no need for him to act all guilty, but he did. Talk about breaking Dolly's trust and insulting her in front of everyone. Pathetic! I really did not see that coming. I am so disappointed in him today. And why did he bring the khali bag with him? Ugh! This guy!!!

For me the best part was Nisha supporting Kabir, because everything else pissed me off (as I have already mentioned multiple times just in the above paragraphs😆). I really liked it when she went and held his hand. Her unconditional support definitely had touched Kabir's heart. He was taken off guard. Ramesh also noticed all this👏.

I am sorta disappointed that CM came out. So, why will Kabir stay with Nisha now, after the FJ track is over? Oh no...it means he will soon fall for her.

Viraj does not know what invading someone's personal space is. He is amusing and annoying at the same time.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Jhooti shaadi kar sakte ho had no meaning. Even if KN weren't ready to get married, he would have forced them...How could it have been true marriage then? 

FJ overlooked everything. So Dadaji believes Kabir did FJ because of CM? I mean..Come on...Dadaji had called Kabir the hero of Gangwal. At least see the history of the person. He saved Bunty. He saved Ramesh. Give him a chance to argue at least.

That's  what!! Maybe I had quite high hopes with this situation that it fell completely flat for me.

The only moment I liked about CM revelation was how Ramesh and Saurav closed their eyes when Sumit revealed CM. Those two have been the only ones to actually care how this would affect Nisha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lgr007

i suspect she just wanted to bring his attention towards her and tell him that they are innocent in FJ...its Nisha's attitude, she is like that...but i am hoping her real apology will be more sincere

I think with FJ...and Ramesh probably supporting KN later...She would forget she has to apologise for hurting Ramesh. Do you actually think she has understood how much Ramesh has been hurt? I think she feels guilty for her mistake, but that's it.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Mehrana Dadaji just ignored everything that Saurav said and just went with his own theories and as usual, the entire family went with him. Where was Dadi...At least she could have talked something sensible. I can't believe Dadaji trusts Sumit over Nisha. 
Ramesh noticing was nice...Hopefully he remembers his bang with Sumit. Yet...he still cannot do anything without evidence. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kahan ki question yar. I felt so bad for Ramy looking at everyone helplessly...and registering every truth or lie that comes across him. 

But yes, once we have our Ramy back...He wouldn't back out from questioning...Just not for Nisha's sake...but for Dolly's sake. 

vv think also can be like a clue for ramy. sumit knows about cm vv told ramy about cm and sumit met vv. he can deduce that to cumit told vv about cm.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

That's  what!! Maybe I had quite high hopes with this situation that it fell completely flat for me.

The only moment I liked about CM revelation was how Ramesh and Saurav closed their eyes when Sumit revealed CM. Those two have been the only ones to actually care how this would affect Nisha.

We all had high hopes. But Dadaji seemed to be taking it like some news in the newspaper. 

I also liked their reaction. Saurav was like...now here is another one...And Ramesh was like...Not more problems. Now Ramesh wouldn't be allowed to do anything to rectify CM...Or he has to get to Meri Beti mode. 
-Ila- thumbnail

I think with FJ...and Ramesh probably supporting KN later...She would forget she has to apologise for hurting Ramesh. Do you actually think she has understood how much Ramesh has been hurt? I think she feels guilty for her mistake, but that's it.

true...but i was hoping ...i wanted my RN flashback moment of Nisha
-Ila- thumbnail
and Viren heart ache was it really necessary...he doesnt even knw saurav is blamed abt Dosa...he came later
But Dolly's anger was justified
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nisha was good in supporting Kabir. No questions there. But apology? Why include Ramesh there? Is that all he deserves...an apology in anger? 

I don't think it is that simple, Shweta. Ramesh definitely doesn't deserve just a "sorry" in the heat of the moment, and Nisha's intention was not even that. They are going to make up for their mistake in future as well. This doesn't end here.

By apologising to Ramesh there, she just owned up to the CM mistake. Conveying it to the family in clear terms that if they have to hold anything against her and if she has to pay for something it is the CM, not FJ. I saw it like that.

Moreover, being the daughter the she was to Ramesh, and regaining his faith in her and truly apologising to him is a process. It cannot just be done with a few sorry but that's what Nisha can do for now at least.