Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I didn't like Nisha's apology. It looked so fake and namesake for me...

it was very fake...she did it out of anger and to get wat she wanted...to p[rove her point...but the response to CM was not much big thing so Nisha is justified for the whole drama at GH
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! The episode was going well till Dadaji literally fell in his chair to handle the DoSa truth. But when the focus shifted to CM.. EXCUSE ME??? NO reaction on WHAT and HOW grave the situation was?? Just after hearing more allegations, Dadaji started blaming Kabir. His jhooti shaadi kar sakte ho seriously had no depth or meaning. It just went downhill for me from there.

Jhooti shaadi kar sakte ho had no meaning. Even if KN weren't ready to get married, he would have forced them...How could it have been true marriage then? 

FJ overlooked everything. So Dadaji believes Kabir did FJ because of CM? I mean..Come on...Dadaji had called Kabir the hero of Gangwal. At least see the history of the person. He saved Bunty. He saved Ramesh. Give him a chance to argue at least.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Aditi]Nisha strongly siding with Kabir all through was absolutely awesome but even Kabir was looking at Nisha with big question mark on face ...I guess Leela's word of nam ka pati k lie itna pyar was what kept on revolvng in his mind.

Why is everyone yelling fake shadi...it was just piece of paper and amateurish not a legal contract which would marriage void after 3 months.

I guess Saurav is a duffer...its impossibly nonsensical that he dint deny the accusation, when did he have anything except dolly's happiness as motive and caring for her.Even if he feels for he accusation were false.

I almost wanted Rupan to notice slimy faced Sumit and join the dots.

Why were nobody taking in consideration that like Kabir they should also have Sumit in shak ka dayra.!??[/QUOTE

As for fake shaadi...Isn't it true Kabir is going to leave in 2 months? Isn't it true that KN doesn't consider it a marriage? Nobody asked for the contract...It's just the strategy itself which has made the entire marriage process a mazaak by KN. So I don't find anything wrong in that. If Kabir tells he would stay in marriage...then there is no problem. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I want to say this
Rehne dijiya dadaji!!!
v

disappointed with him.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dadaji counting Kabir's burayi...that was so stupid...evrything was fine till the point before CM...after that the whole family seemed to have hearing prblm and amnesia 
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Duffer of the episode: Saurav!!! Seriously...why couldnt he open his mouth. He didnt do anything, except daydream a little and the foolish boy got caught in his own tongue?? That was really silly. What does he not know and what does he know...Was it the time to do anything about it...Really dumb deviation in the plot!

But he also said a lot of things...about Sumit... Which comes to sorry to say...but annoying person of the episode : Dadaji...Did he not hear anything Saurav said?? And he would really believe Sumit over Saurav, Nishu? That just speaks really I dont know what...

Episode was so annoying ...I wanted to bang the tv!! Especially with the silence...was so unnecessary...and then Dadaji's dumbness some more...!!!

Im getting so annoyed!!

Ramesh...why couldnt he speak...well...he would be shut up...

No one had much reaction to contract marriage...haha...though ramesh and saurav had the same reaction of "oh no.." and shut their eyes...

Poor Kabir!! In all this...he looks like a rabibit caught in the headlights!! And saurav and nishu...their  own foolishness lead them there. I liked Nishu shouting at him...but was glad to see kabir a bit supportive!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

now if dadaji supports sulee andlets them off i want ramy to question dadaji. 

Kahan ki question yar. I felt so bad for Ramy looking at everyone helplessly...and registering every truth or lie that comes across him. 

But yes, once we have our Ramy back...He wouldn't back out from questioning...Just not for Nisha's sake...but for Dolly's sake. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

it was very fake...she did it out of anger and to get wat she wanted...to p[rove her point...but the response to CM was not much big thing so Nisha is justified for the whole drama at GH

Nisha was good in supporting Kabir. No questions there. But apology? Why include Ramesh there? Is that all he deserves...an apology in anger? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

I want to say this

Rehne dijiya dadaji!!!
v

disappointed with him.

Exactly yar...He started off well...But with Sumit telling about CM and Viren about land...He was completely out of control. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Dadaji counting Kabir's burayi...that was so stupid...evrything was fine till the point before CM...after that the whole family seemed to have hearing prblm and amnesia 

So...Tomorrow if Viren makes a mistake like this (he has already done) Dadaji would throw Viren out of the house, get him arrested? There is absolutely no logic. They are just basing it on situational evidences here. And just that Kabir is incharge of the project. Wasn't Sukku there when Sumit showed the ad? 

Counting burayi! What if family counts Dadaji's burayi and wrong decisions?