Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -SH-

Have a lot to say today. But first things first, I'm absolutely disappointed with the way CM was revealed. It was a beyond Phusss moment. It's not about the timing, it was okay this time too. But the execution was very bad. I wasn't expecting EK style revelation with ten days gone in revealing it. But SOME drama. This was very flat. At least five episodes worth scenes were rushed through in one episode.

was very disappointed...the fake jewel thing completely  took over the whole thing...even when Nisha apologized the focus was on FJ
Originally posted by lgr007

After the whole thing i feel just like Nisha 
Leela is going to be killed soon...she cannot live after doing this...i want her dead
another person i want dead is Saurav...the lasty scene with Nisha...i was feeling exactly like Nisha for his foolishness...idiot he nevr tried to get close...why is he doing this to himself
Aww Sumit's and Rupan's expression when the CM got revealed...the reaction frm the family was not wat was expected though...i cant believe tings turned out this bad
Oh my god Ramesh...he is so helpless nothing he can do to save them...devastated Dadaji was really good,...his emotions were so well placed

Kabir has got his jhatka...Nisha's stand shocked him of all people...and leela's dialogue got hi m too...at the end of the epi i am biting my nails

I think we would be seeing Kabir falling for Nisha now. Nisha loved Kabir for his support, which is what Nisha is going to do. 

Leela-Sumit and even Rupan...They have to be thrown out of the house. 

Saurav was foolish. He should have said more...not just remain silent. 

Ramesh looked like he wanted to run away from all this for sometime. He was seeing too many things, things which he just doesn't want to believe. He needs time, ALONE now. 
Glad i am not seeing d episodes...
thanx shwets for d " moments"...
too much negativity in d show...😕
not to forget viraj's delusions...😡

was very disappointed...the fake jewel thing completely  took over the whole thing...even when Nisha apologized the focus was on FJ

I didn't like Nisha's apology. It looked so fake and namesake for me...
Originally posted by ashred12

Glad i am not seeing d episodes...
thanx shwets for d " moments"...
too much negativity in d show...😕
not to forget viraj's delusions...😡

First change your DP Ashley...😆 You are carrying negativity with you...😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Exactly! CM was such a PHUSS! GF is stupid...doesn't know what is important and what is not.
😡 wat r these ppl thinking...they care abt dolly's marriage why not this?

😡 wat r these ppl thinking...they care abt dolly's marriage why not this?

Dadaji has confirmed Kabir is a bad guy and hence Nisha shouldn't live with him? WHAT! It was Dadaji who got them married...and now he easily is breaking them. I want Dadaji to be told by Ramesh that it's MERI BETI and he would decide what to do. Dadaji has already ruined everyone's life including Ramesh's.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I expected the focus to shift from FJ to CM then...But the focus was completely on FJ. And Dadaji, just like that said..Nisha needn't stay in that house but should come back to GH? WTH Dadaji! Shouldn't he question why CM like Ramesh? Also...completely disappointed how Dadaji has absolutely no trust on his own. Yes...evidences are there...but why not give a chance for others to prove. It's Nisha, his parchaayi na? 

Exactly!! The episode was going well till Dadaji literally fell in his chair to handle the DoSa truth. But when the focus shifted to CM.. EXCUSE ME??? NO reaction on WHAT and HOW grave the situation was?? Just after hearing more allegations, Dadaji started blaming Kabir. His jhooti shaadi kar sakte ho seriously had no depth or meaning. It just went downhill for me from there.
Nisha strongly siding with Kabir all through was absolutely awesome but even Kabir was looking at Nisha with big question mark on face ...I guess Leela's word of nam ka pati k lie itna pyar was what kept on revolvng in his mind.

Why is everyone yelling fake shadi...it was just piece of paper and amateurish not a legal contract which would marriage void after 3 months.

I guess Saurav is a duffer...its impossibly nonsensical that he dint deny the accusation, when did he have anything except dolly's happiness as motive and caring for her.Even if he feels for he accusation were false.

I almost wanted Rupan to notice slimy faced Sumit and join the dots.

Why were nobody taking in consideration that like Kabir they should also have Sumit in shak ka dayra.!??
now if dadaji supports sulee andlets them off i want ramy to question dadaji.