Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 7/5 - Page 2

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: white_lotus

Too much hyper toned drama.

Unnecessary dragging of Saurav. And dumb Saurav shut his lips tightly when asked about his intentions about Dolly... why? Never seen him getting attracted towards her.

CM truth comeout but not much exploded as FJ is main issue. I suppose, after FJ sorted out, CM will be discussed ...again dramatically. Family reactions to CM wasn't as expected.

So before, kicking off Sumit, they are utilizing his presence to create more drama by showing him 'shatir' player and Nibir-Sumit losing at least once against him. At the end of the day, good has to win over bad. So this is last few chances/episodes of Sumit.

Nutcase Viraj...still in his dreamland. Trying to analyise his actions and Nisha's reactions in his own POV.

Too much drama ...I just hate such dramatic episodes.

I can't believe..two days back we had Ramesh-KN confrontation which was like a miraculous episode for me...and now we have this. 

Saurav didn't tell a word...at least that he doesn't know how the jewels landed in his bag. 

Too much drama...But yes...KN and cousins would come together o do Sumit' BP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

And Ramesh couldn't say anything also... 

How can he not doubt Saurav saying about Sumit...Dadaji just doesn't know whom to trust and who not to. He trusted Moren over Ramesh always na.

dadaji does not have the parak. ramy is a good judge of charcter where dadaji think he is when he isnt.  i just cannt believe that moren were fooling dadaji so easily and getting ramy framed and dadaji did not even doubt once.
layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All truth revealed in oneday ...
very good episode today.. wish kabir should feel nisha's love soon..
layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what was the precap guys?!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Have a lot to say today. But first things first, I'm absolutely disappointed with the way CM was revealed. It was a beyond Phusss moment. It's not about the timing, it was okay this time too. But the execution was very bad. I wasn't expecting EK style revelation with ten days gone in revealing it. But SOME drama. This was very flat. At least five episodes worth scenes were rushed through in one episode.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

dadaji does not have the parak. ramy is a good judge of charcter where dadaji think he is when he isnt.  i just cannt believe that moren were fooling dadaji so easily and getting ramy framed and dadaji did not even doubt once.

Exactly...How couldn't Dadaji doubt Moren even once? Just because he just sees things from the outside. I mean, Ramesh is his own son...but he has never trusted him? That's so bad. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Have a lot to say today. But first things first, I'm absolutely disappointed with the way CM was revealed. It was a beyond Phusss moment. It's not about the timing, it was okay this time too. But the execution was very bad. I wasn't expecting EK style revelation with ten days gone in revealing it. But SOME drama. This was very flat. At least five episodes worth scenes were rushed through in one episode.

I expected the focus to shift from FJ to CM then...But the focus was completely on FJ. And Dadaji, just like that said..Nisha needn't stay in that house but should come back to GH? WTH Dadaji! Shouldn't he question why CM like Ramesh? Also...completely disappointed how Dadaji has absolutely no trust on his own. Yes...evidences are there...but why not give a chance for others to prove. It's Nisha, his parchaayi na? 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sha cm was such a phuss.😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

sha cm was such a phuss.😡

Exactly! CM was such a PHUSS! GF is stupid...doesn't know what is important and what is not.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After the whole thing i feel just like Nisha 
Leela is going to be killed soon...she cannot live after doing this...i want her dead
another person i want dead is Saurav...the lasty scene with Nisha...i was feeling exactly like Nisha for his foolishness...idiot he nevr tried to get close...why is he doing this to himself
Aww Sumit's and Rupan's expression when the CM got revealed...the reaction frm the family was not wat was expected though...i cant believe tings turned out this bad
Oh my god Ramesh...he is so helpless nothing he can do to save them...devastated Dadaji was really good,...his emotions were so well placed

Kabir has got his jhatka...Nisha's stand shocked him of all people...and leela's dialogue got hi m too...at the end of the epi i am biting my nails