Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What a diplomatic Buffon...piss off loser.

Glad I am not his fan so I can continue disliking his basic ass   πŸ˜†
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
World hero?? That's a bit much
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Smh. Another actor I love personally, but so disappointed with.

I wonder if these celebs who are in favor of Salman support drinking and driving or harming humans/killing humans without offering support or help to the injured. Even a small deed of being guilty, but helping th victims reach a hospital would change a lot of views.

The whole industry is disgusting. There just backing each other up because of their so called "elite status". They think they are above everyone else and get away with anything! Looks like people didn't learn anything from Sanjay Dutt's example. 

How can Ranbir call Salman a hero? Okay fine - show your support and sympathy to the family...but hero? seriously? Not only is that an exaggeration its an insult to all those people who were injured , all those people who died  and all those whose lives were affected because of that incident. Sickening on Ranbir's part! 
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The whole industry is disgusting. There just backing each other up because of their so called "elite status". They think they are above everyone else and get away with anything! Looks like people didn't learn anything from Sanjay Dutt's example. 

How can Ranbir call Salman a hero? Okay fine - show your support and sympathy to the family...but hero? seriously? Not only is that an exaggeration its an insult to all those people who were injured , all those people who died  and all those whose lives were affected because of that incident. Sickening on Ranbir's part! 

@in bold. Totally agree.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
ranbir trolling his fans and salman haters like a boss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 8 years ago
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't see what is wrong with what he said as long as he didn't comment on the case itself. They have worked together and so obviously he will support Salman.

Although I would be hesitant to call someone who acts in movies and donates some money a "world hero". 

And it is a little insensitive for the family of the victim to hear Salman being called a "hero".
Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

He isn't. But still why would anyone want to antagonise and create unnecessary drama when their movie is up for release.

Also if he did criticise Salman, his relationship with Katrina and her past relationship with Salman will be under the spotlight

The latter would've been the reason b/c Salman wouldn't mess with the Kapoor scion. Years ago when he had come to blows with him, and realized the next morning who Biru is, he sent his gold watch & designer jackets to their house for Ranbir. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
atominis thumbnail
Haha!

World hero? πŸ˜†

As if he is Mother Teresa!

Ranbir Kapoor ji, no amount of "good work" done can hide one's criminal offense.

These Bollywood guys are educated or not? All they talk is emotional mumbo jumbo and have no awareness on real matters.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

The latter would've been the reason b/c Salman wouldn't mess with the Kapoor scion. Years ago when he had come to blows with him, and realized the next morning who Biru is, he sent his gold watch & designer jackets to their house for Ranbir. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i read that!! πŸ˜†  I think he sent them through Sanju baba and someone else right?

anyway I am not really blaming RK, cz he has to say something if media asks and this is as inane and boring as he could get.. no one is gonna bother reading it again or pay attention..

btw both Ash n Kat r luckily out of the country! n i hope both says no comments instead of anything else when they come back!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
They won't dare ask Ash. Not now when she's a Bachchan. And even if some poor soul does, it won't make it's way to the paper. LOL. Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago