Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Be inspired by Salman's good work for society:Ranbir - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

World hero? If there ever was an award for exaggeration, Ranbir will win hands down πŸ˜† This was expected though..Knowing Ranbir, i totally expected him to say something on these lines πŸ˜†

Some of his comments during promotional events are cringeworthy World hero, Deepika's children's Godfather. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He is being diplomatic. He is happy. He doesn't want to be on Katty's bad books. πŸ˜† Kapoor heir scared of Khans. 

Still I dislike Ranbir more than Salman.

It's always a toss up ... RK, I think.
Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

Sallu fans on Twitter will still MC/BC him. 

I already expected him to praise Salman to the skies πŸ˜† He calls Nargis best actress ever, compares Deepika with Nargis  , compares Anu with Parveen Babi, calls Salman a world hero & the list goes on πŸ˜†  Its been ages since i stopped taking him seriously ( unless its about his films πŸ˜†)..Dude thrives on exaggeration πŸ˜† 
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
these ppl smartly escaped any jhamela...
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

Some of his comments during promotional events are cringeworthy World hero, Deepika's children's Godfather. 

Ranbir doesn't believe in subtlety πŸ˜†   First time, i fell for his words..Second time, i gave him the benefit of doubt..Now am surprised only if he makes normal comments πŸ˜† He needs to read all his OTT statements..I don think he realizes how hilarious it sounds πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: TheJake

He is being diplomatic. He is happy. He doesn't want to be on Katty's bad books. πŸ˜† Kapoor heir scared of Khans. 

Still I dislike Ranbir more than Salman.

It's always a toss up ... RK, I think.

Praising someone for the sake of diplomacy doesn't make one scared  and why should he be scared of Khans , he is good friends with Aamir.
rogerrocks thumbnail
LOL. going by that logic, Ranbir is scared of everyone..Cos he praises everyone to the skies..Its impossible to know what he actually thinks πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What nonsense. Shut up Ranbir. 
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dingle_hopper

Ranbir and his fake praises πŸ₯±

This reminds me of the time when rockstar was about to release and he said Nargis Fakhri is the best actress he has ever worked with πŸ˜†

sorry, not only ranbir's fake praises...but mostly all of them are faking. . easy way out...social work!
salman bhai and his PR knew this day would come, that's why did all these samajh sewaa.

shah, amir, pc, kareena, the directors, producers ...all gonna fake! deep down they know he screwed up big time.

to get away with a killing all you need to do is some major social work. you'll walk free with respect.
πŸ˜†

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
People are saying good, bad, deserving, nor deserving... the real truth is it is his karmic account.. no one can change that... he did it, he will have to pay the price.. that's it.. no second thought on it.. 
In karmic philosophy... it says you get fruits for what bad you do and also for what good you do, but the good will never compensate the bad and vice versa... so he will get both fruits...😊