Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1 (Page 8)

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I would have never thought almost 2 years back, that we would get a 500th episode, this bad and showing such a huge difference in the characters. The CV's seem to have lost their marbles and their ability to create a 'historical'. I don't understand why even they have to resort to such huge NR's. The thing with history based shows is that you already have a rough story ready and Akbar's life was eventful enough to give us plenty of great episodes. Yet they resort to showing us this saas-bahu drama. Angry

360 degree flip:

I fail to understand how HB has taken this 360 degree's flip now. It was she that told Jodha not to meet her until she changed her religion, she not only called Jodha a bad daughter, she called her bad mother and an irresponsible Queen, and now it looks like HB should not have been the one talking, seeing how she has failed in all these aspects. She failed as the Head QUeen, when she was not able to see the good for her own empire, she failed as a mother who did not have confidence in her own son's thoughts and beliefs, and failed as a mother to Jodha, who she has very conveniently used as a door mat.

I can not believe that HB is now refuting any sort of connection to the conversion that almost happened. Look's like when her son came back safe, she forgot all her older tantrums? Now as he is won the war, she does not want to be seen in Jalal's eyes as the mother who had a hand in Jodha's conversion, and has put all the blame on Jodha. So wasn't the earier tantrums just because she did not have faith in Jalal's vicotry?

If Jodha converted earlier when HB had asked her she would have got hB's support, but now that she has converted after Jalal's return victorious, she get's cold stares. This seems like a hurt ego talking rather than a worried mother.

Jodha:

I am very confused about Jodha's characterization, but today Jodha's one dialogue where she said that she will not allow Jalal to give her talaaq at any cost was so good to hear. I am happy that she is able to stand up for her love, stand up for her happiness, because in the end whatever taunts or however bad a situation she will have to live in, she is fine with it as long as Jalal is by her side, because that is where her happiness lies. As long as she does not cry because of what Jalal says, and she believes in her love there is no force that can separate them.

Right now the pain Jodha must be going through is very hard. But I'm happy that she has not broken down and she is fighting for her love, because she knows that the amount of disappointment Jalal would have gone thhrough to see her change her religion would be a looot.

Jalal:

He is disappointed in Jodha for sure, maybe even a little let down because his own begum was put in a situation where she had to change her religion, without her will. But there is a plan, all those promises, all those words aren't just going to go waste. He has assesed the situation, and he knows that Jodha would never go against him unless there was a bigger reason, and a reason that would cause him much more pain than now, if she did not convert.

He even made it clear that he does not want to hear anything in support of Jodha, because he wants to hear it from her, he wants her to come upto him and tell him what it was that happened, and what was it that put her in such a tight spot. The way Jalal said that Talaaq dialogue itself, seemed fishy. Talaq lenge?

Rukaiiya Begum, who the CV's love will never go wrong with her intuitions, so I hope as she aid there is something cooking in his head, he is not going to disown Jodha with no reason at all.

However if this is not a Tedha Plan, then its the Chudail's spell that has got him all conked up. But I do not think the Chudail is yet to enter now...

Maa'saa. Hug Hug

Edited by -aady- - 07 May 2015 at 11:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75smartfotografiCoolpreeTarunika13Charu.SBeaBeaRadhikaS0Rashmi81history_geekSindhuMenonSpringBreakers--cute.manasi--cuty1997

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu.S

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Finally I took the courage to watch the episode but made sure I FF Ruks.

Today I liked SB trying to make HB understand. She raised good point to why Jodha changed her decision.  Sadly HB thinks Jodha should have disobeyed her husband and stand up for Sultanate. Is this the same person who left her infant son and stayed with her husband so she can fulfill the duties as a wife. So sorry to say, HB definitely have proved herself very selfish, though Jodha is like a daughter but not a daughter to her. she proved blood indeed is thicker than water.

Jodha , I am not saying much as I have been venting for past few days. None of the dialogues to Jalal made sense except the Last dialogue where she said when he comes to know why she had to do this, he will understand her.

I am 100% sure Jalal knows all of it and trying to make HB understand, this is why he announced the divorce in front of his begums.How come only Ruks has brains, cant understand this at all. Also only SB tried to talk to Jalal, all rest kept MUM. Oh my goodness, what is wrong with these people.

There was something I laughed about. SB tells HB, only now JJ have come closer and now again they are fighting. I am like what is wrong with these Dialogue writers.

The dream scene was good but am not happy with track so not able to enjoy it. Jodha was looking beautiful, gorgeous..

Hearing the word Maasa from Salim, made my day. How long we have been waiting for this

Your last sentence Sindhu, made my day too. Smile

Jalal has already understood the scenario from MEH, biwi, daughter-in-law's point of view. He is just waiting to hear from ammijaan's the reason for her irrational behavior, thats all. Deep down he has realized that Jodha had to make a decision to convert, under really difficult circumstances. He has also realized that her unwillingness to speak up about his mothers' unacceptable behavior to him, speaks volumes about the respect that she has for her mother-in-law and towards the relationship between mother and son. This dramatic declaration of talaq is only to elicit a response from the suddenly illogically behaving Mariam Makani.

I am in complete agreement with you CharuThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Why is HB changing her stance now?Ermm
And will divorcing Jodha solve any of the existing problems? Won't other problems crop up after it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon--cute.manasi--

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

I would have never thought almost 2 years back, that we would get a 500th episode, this bad and showing such a huge difference in the characters. The CV's seem to have lost their marbles and their ability to create a 'historical'. I don't understand why even they have to resort to such huge NR's. The thing with history based shows is that you already have a rough story ready and Akbar's life was eventful enough to give us plenty of great episodes. Yet they resort to showing us this saas-bahu drama. Angry

360 degree flip:

I fail to understand how HB has taken this 360 degree's flip now. It was she that told Jodha not to meet her until she changed her religion, she not only called Jodha a bad daughter, she called her bad mother and an irresponsible Queen, and now it looks like HB should not have been the one talking, seeing how she has failed in all these aspects. She failed as the Head QUeen, when she was not able to see the good for her own empire, she failed as a mother who did not have confidence in her own son's thoughts and beliefs, and failed as a mother to Jodha, who she has very conveniently used as a door mat.

I can not believe that HB is now refuting any sort of connection to the conversion that almost happened. Look's like when her son came back safe, she forgot all her older tantrums? Now as he is won the war, she does not want to be seen in Jalal's eyes as the mother who had a hand in Jodha's conversion, and has put all the blame on Jodha. So wasn't the earier tantrums just because she did not have faith in Jalal's vicotry?

If Jodha converted earlier when HB had asked her she would have got hB's support, but now that she has converted after Jalal's return victorious, she get's cold stares. This seems like a hurt ego talking rather than a worried mother.

Jodha:

I am very confused about Jodha's characterization, but today Jodha's one dialogue where she said that she will not allow Jalal to give her talaaq at any cost was so good to hear. I am happy that she is able to stand up for her love, stand up for her happiness, because in the end whatever taunts or however bad a situation she will have to live in, she is fine with it as long as Jalal is by her side, because that is where her happiness lies. As long as she does not cry because of what Jalal says, and she believes in her love there is no force that can separate them.

Right now the pain Jodha must be going through is very hard. But I'm happy that she has not broken down and she is fighting for her love, because she knows that the amount of disappointment Jalal would have gone thhrough to see her change her religion would be a looot.

Jalal:

He is disappointed in Jodha for sure, maybe even a little let down because his own begum was put in a situation where she had to change her religion, without her will. But there is a plan, all those promises, all those words aren't just going to go waste. He has assesed the situation, and he knows that Jodha would never go against him unless there was a bigger reason, and a reason that would cause him much more pain than now, if she did not convert.

He even made it clear that he does not want to hear anything in support of Jodha, because he wants to hear it from her, he wants her to come upto him and tell him what it was that happened, and what was it that put her in such a tight spot. The way Jalal said that Talaaq dialogue itself, seemed fishy. Talaq lenge?

Rukaiiya Begum, who the CV's love will never go wrong with her intuitions, so I hope as she aid there is something cooking in his head, he is not going to disown Jodha with no reason at all.

However if this is not a Tedha Plan, then its the Chudail's spell that has got him all conked up. But I do not think the Chudail is yet to enter now...

Maa'saa. Hug Hug

@in bold - Jalal said "hum jodha begum se talaq lenge" instead of saying "Hum Jodha Begum ko talaq denge" - I too found this a bit twisted 

Edited by Tarunika13 - 07 May 2015 at 11:39am

Coolpreehistory_geekSindhuMenon-aady-

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

And will divorcing Jodha solve any of the existing problems? Won't other problems crop up after it?

I thinks its to scare everyone to bring the truth out. probably to teach HB a lesson ...Jalal is acting for sure, the rest dont know. We and of course the most intelligent RUKS Knows...

Edited by SindhuMenon - 07 May 2015 at 11:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolpreehistory_geekSpringBreakers

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

360 degree flip:

Jodha:

Jalal:

Maa'saa. Hug Hug

beautifully written. agree completely with u...

Charu.SBeaBeahistory_geek-aady-

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

@in bold - Jalal said "hum jodha begum se talaq lenge" instead of saying "Hum Jodha Begum ko talaq denge" - I too found this a bit twisted 

That got me thinking too. Maybe he does not want this 'Talaaq' to be counted as one of the three talaaq's. I dont know..but it definitely made my ear stand up, a very vague dialogue indeed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by justlovetv

I thinks its to scare everyone to bring the truth out. probably to teach HB a lesson ...Jalal is acting for sure, the rest dont know. We and of course the most intelligent RUKS Knows...
This is main problem in JA; the person who is supposed to be smart is shown dumb...and the villain is always ahead all the timeSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek--cute.manasi--

Go to top