Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1 (Page 5)

Charaiveti IF-Rockerz
Charaiveti
Charaiveti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

i was shocked to see HB changing colors so easily... she can't be mother to pure soul like Jo , rather she is perfect as ruku's mother..selfish...

only good thing to watch was precap... salim standing for Jo and calling her Maasa, is something to watch for... wish ruku doesn't hear these words, else she will again feed him afeem, and make him against Jo...

and Jalal seems shocked but more furious by Salim's words... may be he will threaten to disown salim too
I feel he was pleasantly sirprised and liked it, then made an angry impression to cover up

Edited by akdhaalways - 07 May 2015 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolpreesweet_dikshahistory_geek

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the  Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

@ bold... agreed with u... everytime anything happens in their lives, Jalal threatens to divorce Jo... whoever is wrong, whatever he is trying to prove, the only solution for him is threatening Jo with talaq...

and these CVs r giving lectures through Jalal abt insult to Islam, then these constant threats of Talaq is not insult to Islam? sorry, i don't know much abt it, but does Islam permits husband to insult his wife every time and threaten her to give divorce?

this is third time they r showing Jalal threatening her to give divorce... do CVs think seriously, that Divorce is just a joke? do they even know of it's consequences? and this divorce they r showing in 16th century, that too of a Shehenshah and his Mallika... what kind of story is this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geek

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

i was shocked to see HB changing colors so easily... she can't be mother to pure soul like Jo , rather she is perfect as ruku's mother..selfish...

only good thing to watch was precap... salim standing for Jo and calling her Maasa, is something to watch for... wish ruku doesn't hear these words, else she will again feed him afeem, and make him against Jo...

and Jalal seems shocked but more furious by Salim's words... may be he will threaten to disown salim too
I feel he was pleasantly sirprised and liked it, then made an angry impression to cover up

no... i think if CVs r trying to show Jalal doing all things under black magic spell, then, they will show him angry by Salim's words, and may be shouting on him too... and may be he will blame Jo being responsible for turning Salim against him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

Charaiveti IF-Rockerz
Charaiveti
Charaiveti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

no... i think if CVs r trying to show Jalal doing all things under black magic spell, then, they will show him angry by Salim's words, and may be shouting on him too... and may be he will blame Jo being responsible for turning Salim against him
From today's episode ity was clear that he is acting dear. And to make viewers more assured they even made ruku say that Jalal has something else going on in his head and theres surely more than what meets the eye,and Jalal's expressions were a big give away if you watch clearly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geek

Charaiveti IF-Rockerz
Charaiveti
Charaiveti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the  Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

@ bold... agreed with u... everytime anything happens in their lives, Jalal threatens to divorce Jo... whoever is wrong, whatever he is trying to prove, the only solution for him is threatening Jo with talaq...

and these CVs r giving lectures through Jalal abt insult to Islam, then these constant threats of Talaq is not insult to Islam? sorry, i don't know much abt it, but does Islam permits husband to insult his wife every time and threaten her to give divorce?

this is third time they r showing Jalal threatening her to give divorce... do CVs think seriously, that Divorce is just a joke? do they even know of it's consequences? and this divorce they r showing in 16th century, that too of a Shehenshah and his Mallika... what kind of story is this?
Do not think soo negative, nothing of that sort will happen.And in this fiasco we cant ignore that jodha also has done some major  mistakes, her speech today made no sense.Jalal is acting trust me, it was clear from today's episode

history_geek

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Abhay.
CVs have completely butchered Hamida's character. Her behaviour proved that she did not have a conscious and was comfortable with all the blame being put on Jodha.

Jalal definitely has a tedha plan in mind as he did not even once had eye contact with Jodha after declaring talaq as her punishment. He said "hum jodha begum se talaq lenge" instead of saying "Hum Jodha Begum ko talaq denge"
I found this a bit twisted Confused.  Also Rukaiya is not convinced about Jalal's declaration.
Maybe Jalal wants both Jodha and his ammijaan to confess on the real reason of Jodha going ahead with religion change. Till now Jodha gave all reasons to Jalal except for that Hamida had gone on hunger strike to put pressure on Jodha to convert. Jalal actually wants this to come out in open. He does not want to confront Hamida directly out of respect, thats my POV.

Loved the precap today. Salim called Jodha Maasa and is ready to let go of Shah-e-Shah title if Jalal gives talaq to his Maasa.Clap Clap

Edited by Tarunika13 - 07 May 2015 at 10:19am

history_geek

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged

From today's episode ity was clear that he is acting dear. And to make viewers more assured they even made ruku say that Jalal has something else going on in his head and theres surely more than what meets the eye,and Jalal's expressions were a big give away if you watch clearly

i know... i felt like they r showing Atifa part 2... but can't trust these CVs... and then they have declared that black magic track... so...

history_geek

Charaiveti IF-Rockerz
Charaiveti
Charaiveti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

i know... i felt like they r showing Atifa part 2... but can't trust these CVs... and then they have declared that black magic track... so...
Dikshadi(I think u r elder than me) do not stress urselg, jo hoga dekha jayega but apna mood off mat karo. Mai sure hu jalal ka plan h , ab isme cvs witch mix krk dikha sakt h ki jalal sab chor charke jangal k taraf run mar rha hLOLbut as for now its aplan, it was very clear, pura plan krk meeting rakhke bulaya sabko fir talaq bola, hamida k samne,and nazre vi nahi mila rha tha jo se. And upar se ruku ki bate big hint h cvs atifa track wala mistake nahi karna chahte so pehle se hume bata diya vai natak h.Ab m chahti hu jo ho so ho is hamida ka intekaal ho plz

sweet_diksha

Go to top