Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1 (Page 3)

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Both JJ par umar ka asar ho raha hai LOL

really I dont know what to say.. LOLLOL This track, I have lost all my patience I had so far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoihistory_geekcuty1997

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally.

Charu, looks like Jalal knows it all and has a Plan under his sleeve. He just wants JO to spill the real reason. So far I dont think witch is involved..

Today HB and GB really shocked me..Jodha , no words.

Yes, I agree, I think on the same lines too.

history_geekSindhuMenoncuty1997

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Abhay,

Update saying, Your Mood, about Episode.

But What is cooking in Jalal's Mind, ?Ruk also observing this.

HB wrote some letter to shahi Iran, is Matter connected to this, Or Witch effect is comingLOL

Why jalal Put this matter, front of all begums+HB?

HB not speaked single world divorce point , maybee jalal noted this point? HB U Turn this situation.

Atleast jodha spoked some, or she cleared what is in her mind,  she did all this for Awam, Because, Cause of relgion she can't see, Others people+Her child will face.because Relgion not learn us, Fight,;;;;;;;;;;thinking this point more.

Her these words were Right, if Jalal gave him, MEH post, so she can take decesion, maybee, king will not like her thinking style.

jodha confirmness, about marriage, is clear, or she is Right, cause of  gap in realtions, she will not divorce, to jalal?

But hidden something sure, Salim is standing with Mom, in precap, its, challanging point.

Edited by ayushimehra - 07 May 2015 at 9:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenoncuty1997

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
when HB talk with salim about this that time hearing HB thoughts salima reaction is totally shocked.  she is real support of jodha 

BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ROFL this was my reaction seeing HB n this track ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the  Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

Thanks Abhay for the update.  I agree totally with you am fed up with these writers.Smile

Charu thank you for this comment at bold I second it loud and clear! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekcuty1997

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Can JA be worst than this?? Gun gun gun! I want a gun! -_-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziahistory_geek

Rasika29 Goldie
Rasika29
Rasika29

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Ok I watched today's episode with a continuous WHAT THE HELL expression on my face...and was so irritated that I totally skipped the last part and precap

HB talked rubbish as usual...but what has happened to JJ...D'oh and who writes such a pathetic dialogues...neither Jo nor Jalal were making any sense...

If CVs wanted to show that Ruk is the only brainiest person in the whole world...I guess it is past time we all accept it...

Jalal is planning something and is acting all this talaq drama??? same old...same old...Sleepy

Edited by Rasika29 - 07 May 2015 at 9:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75neesha19mishtidoihistory_geekcuty1997

Go to top