Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Guys havent seen the episode just read the update but i agree with radhika on the point that if jalal was angry enough to divorce jodha he would have done it like shown in promo. All at once and not over a period of time. I think either he has a plan or he is angry n wants to hurt jodha n everyone else (hb) by sayg it n scaring them into thinking that he can go to that length n shld not b taken for granted.
Originally posted by RadhikaS0

res, Abhay :)

Hi Abhay and friends

Didn't watch episode. Just read the update here.

Am shocked yet not surprised by Hamida's sudden fit of amnesia, after Jalal's unexpected return, about her pushing Jodha to conversion. Goodness, this Hamida Banu is one big iceberg - more deep than she appears on the surface. And the Titanic ship of JJ's marriage has gone crashing into her and is staggering to survive hale and healthy. πŸ˜†

Oh God, I should have seen this coming. A woman who held her own against the formidable Mahamanga HAS to be conniving and a consummate actress. Ruq, you have a lot to learn from your aunt and mother-in-law. πŸ˜†

Since Jalal announced the talaq in front of Hamida and gang, for their benefit, it appears to be his plan to get them to confess. And get Jodha too to share the truth with him honestly like a friend rather than remain mahan by covering up for Ammijaan.  Harem politics at its pinnacle!! πŸ˜› This should be enjoyed as comedy track. 

If Jalal really was angry and wanted to divorce Jodha, he would have done so immediately in the first flush of anger and shock, and not be nice to her on Wednesday and then think and announce his intentions to seek divorce from her on Thursday. Why would an angry husband seek divorce - he would simply issue one. 

Jodha, being slow on the uptake always, despite living with this eccentric guy for so many decades, is still not grasping what it is her husband expects from her. He simply wants her to tell him the sequence of events as they happened and not throw up monologues of nobility and idealism. 

Salim is no match for his father. He is  shocked more often than he is able to shock his father. Now he is thinking is this the guy who exchanges letters in secret code with his maasa who now wants to divorce her. Salim, you have a lot to learn from your father, most of all, how to keep people guessing all the time. πŸ˜†

I think guys you should not have expected much from the 500th episode because i remember that it was something special too when Jalal faced the religious conversion Q of Jodha for the first time. EK and team do not believe in special episodes. For them, each day is the same work day :)

Aadhya, loved your analysis πŸ€— I remember i have to reply to you, just waiting for some time πŸ˜›

Folks, this is my last post for the next few weeks. Farewell, adios, sayonara πŸ€— Enjoy the discussions. I am having guests, following which I go on vacation. Hopefully by the time I return, the witch and the amnesiac Hamida tracks will be over and we will have good tracks again to discuss. Till then, keep smiling, enjoy the craziness, have healthy discussions, and stay cool this summer. 

Abhay, will try to keep up with your updates. All the best!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Awesome post radhikadi. The problem is that Jodha is simple, she has not been brought up in a shrewd vile background, where has Jalal has learnt much shrewdness from bairam and maham.Salim is just like jodha, brave, but thinks in a straight line.It is tough for them to understand Jalal's teda plan, but ruku understands not because she is childhood frnd bla bla, but because she also has  acrooked mind, and in hamam when she went to jalal thinking she will,now get Jodha's place, Jalal made it clear he feels betrayed by Jodha but will not give her place to anyone. Hope jodha doesnt do something dangerous like trying to commit suicide😭  uske batose aj laga she will try , I hope she stays strong and confident
Originally posted by Suganya.S

Well said harshu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thnx suganya as d cvs alwyz like 2 keep playing games wid us by d name 'keep guessing'... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Guys havent seen the episode just read the update but i agree with radhika on the point that if jalal was angry enough to divorce jodha he would have done it like shown in promo. All at once and not over a period of time. I think either he has a plan or he is angry n wants to hurt jodha n everyone else (hb) by sayg it n scaring them into thinking that he can go to that length n shld not b taken for granted.

Good point@vinita.😊 I agree with you.

Jalal is disappointed with Jodha for allowing herself to be pressurized and emotionally manipulated by his mother, thereby losing her posture as a strong MEH. However, he is angrier with his mother for behaving in a manner totally unsuitable for the matriarch of the family, a lady who has witnessed all kinds of stressful situations in life, being married off at a very young age to a considerably older Humayun. He feels let down by a wordily wise, experienced mother, who instead of being a guiding force for Jodha,  during a very crucial time as MEH, became the sole reason for MEH herself losing the stance of being supportive to her husband who despite being a devout muslim was fighting a war for religious freedom for his aawaam and sending across a strong message to the Shah of Iran to steer clear off the political/religious affairs of Hindustan.

Instead of directly attacking his mother, whom he loves and respects immensely, he is doing it slowly with restrained anger, thereby not only exhibiting his anger to her but also to Jodha for not standing up stronger positively, towards MM's negativity. We are seeing a typical, teda livid Jalal in action. More than his ego and pride being hurt, he feels let down by the two women he loves most in life whose values, opinion and judgement mean most to him. It is disappointment, sorrow and even frustration of being let down that are being covered up with display of anger. Rajat Tokas was brilliant yesterday. Paridhi matched his skills frame to frame. 
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago