Users

Frequent Posters

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BeaBea

@ akdhaalways @ Sindhu,

The reason why Jalal 'appears' to be acting here is because:

Now he is no more the young man he was when he use to have that anger spells he is now a matured man so there should be clear difference!

More so he is very much in love with Jodha and  all that love can vanish into thin air just because of this situation so Jalal is waging or waving between his love for Jo and his anger at her. (Rajat is a very good actor and he is doing both so well that you have to sit and think through or take a second look) so you all too should take a second.

And lets hope he is acting.  However if he is not acting to me it is ok because he is human and he is allowed to get angry at his love and at the same time love her and punish her in his own way.

Jalal is in the state he was in during the first time Jodha pushed him and he fell down.( that anger plus love mood) only this time the love outweighs the anger yet still the 'man' in him want justice.
To Jalal it is a personal matter between him and Jodha (just like he told Salima).

Well we all know how creative the writers are so let them surprise us or agree with us or bring in twist that will make us boil the more.  At the end of the day because of Pari and Rajat we watch it anyways.

Bea

agree with u πŸ˜³
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
last night episode are great and fine for me , love the precap when salim call jodha maasa, here some point i notice from last night episode.
1. Jalal acting out, jalal jodha are the same when they lie they avoid eye contact and sometimes they give vague statement, yes may be jala just acting want to talaq jodha to teach hamida lesson that its the consequence for jodha to go against jalal order, but the problem is jodha think he is serious want to talaq her, like we all know jodha is black and white nature so she wont think that jala didnt meant to really talaq her, like in atifa track she believe jalal want to talaq her and not love her anymore so jalal who know jodha nature should handle this talaq very carefully, ruq are the same like jalal they like mind games so she know sth cooking in jalal head, jodha is just a pawn for jalal because he know how jodha will react, im just hope jodha not break down and thinking bout suicide like in atifa track because now at least she has salim stand by her side.

2. Jodha argument to why she decide to convert.
- she did that for the sake of awaam, for the sake of her kids, for the sake or soldier that jodha didnt want them to loose their life in battlefield, these argument make sense for me eventhough she didnt disclosed that its hamida emotional blackmail that nail the coffin, she is mother and queen too so why she didnt allow to make the call and make sacrife.
- she said true by said if as muz/meh she cant make her own decision then whats the point of giving her title, as muz/meh her duty and responsible is her people, she must think bout her people first isnt that what jalal always do ?, we know jalal said this war not just bout jodha religion but his people just know its because jodha not convert that this war happened, for jodha it between her husband and her people and she choose her people.
- i like what jodha bout religion  .. i just like it
- and her last word was tru when jalal know the reason why jodha doin all this he will understan why jodha take that decision

3. very dissapointed with hamida, when jalal said will talaq jodha she keep silent, lady its your fault that jodha now in trouble, you are not just emotional blackmail jodha but you send letter to sheh iran behind jodha back, now what mariam makani did by sending those letter isnt it more huge mistake rather than what jodha did ? so how come jalal didnt said a word bout it ? or he didnt get that information ?.

i cant wait for tonight episode, eventhough i still want jalal really give talaq then jodha go from palace and being love by another sexy hot handsome king hahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , if jalal have lot woman who falling at his feet why not jodha hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some wonders do happen without a forewarning , and it happened in yesterday's precap 😲
Merely SHOCKED word will not suffice that πŸ˜†
Other than that ,
1) Jo opened her mouth finally , but unnecessary dialogues than needed one πŸ₯±
2) Ruqu n HB reversed their roles it seems πŸ˜• Suddenly she has dusted her brain from rags πŸ˜†

And JJ flashback scene was good , but does it gives a sanket that Jalal is pretending ??
But wat's the use in pretending to hurt the ppl u love , just to get ur facts clear n prove someone of their mistake ?? Btw , how this witch will get into the picture πŸ˜• Too many questions n mishaps , that noone knows the solutions now πŸ₯±Edited by Suganya.S - 8 years ago
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

but later he said talaq denge. I heard it...

Agreed. I too heard that but towards the end of episode Jodha said to herself that "Shehenshah, hum kisi bhi haal mein apko talaq nahi denge"

This means even Jodha will have a say in this matter- maybe because she is still a Hindu???? And Jalal know this very well. Lets see what happens. Very intrigued by this track now
neesha19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Thanks Abhay,

Update saying, Your Mood, about Episode.

But What is cooking in Jalal's Mind, ?Ruk also observing this.

HB wrote some letter to shahi Iran, is Matter connected to this, Or Witch effect is comingπŸ˜†

Why jalal Put this matter, front of all begums+HB?

HB not speaked single world divorce point , maybee jalal noted this point? HB U Turn this situation.

Atleast jodha spoked some, or she cleared what is in her mind,  she did all this for Awam, Because, Cause of relgion she can't see, Others people+Her child will face.because Relgion not learn us, Fight,;;;;;;;;;;thinking this point more.

Her these words were Right, if Jalal gave him, MEH post, so she can take decesion, maybee, king will not like her thinking style.

jodha confirmness, about marriage, is clear, or she is Right, cause of  gap in realtions, she will not divorce, to jalal?

But hidden something sure, Salim is standing with Mom, in precap, its, challanging point.

Yeserdays epi left me confused Ayushi. At one point I felt Jalal is acting but at nother point I felt he is really so hurt and he is not acting. What the hell.. what is happening? HB ko to kal thappad maarne ka dil kiya.. Double-dholki hai .. she started  the whole drama  but now shes pointing finger at Jo... Wow.. GB  is brainless ..she just follows HB.. Salima tried her best but  couldnt do much.. Can t creatives go beyond this Talaq drama? How many times has Jalal previously also threatened Jo of Talalq? Is it so simple for him to plAy with his wifes emotions everytime? to hurt her so much? what kind of love is this? Jo should actually leave this pagalkhana and go and rest in Amer... Ruks is best suited for HB and Jalal .. 
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hiii I ws busy shifting d house so culdnt actuly cum on forum...jst nw gt d time 2 read ur update...luks lik d cvs hav officially lost it...dey are nt evn fit 2 write a stry at a schl competition levl I feel givn a chnce evn d schl kids wil write or rathr wl hav bettr creativity dn dese ppl...wats wrng wid HB I thnk ye sab ruks ke sangat ka asar hai...luks lik ruks she also hs gone bonkers due 2 afim she actuly tk a U turn and wat ws dat hunger strike fr... 😲 2 gain imprtnce and bcum center of attraction lik hw ruks did in her fake preggy track wats wrng...?I thnk nw watching akdha scenes also is waste...cz as usul jodha doesn't opn up and jalal cums up sum teda idea same old ghissa pitta ones...precap is really gd liked salim standing fr his mother...disgusting epi I really miss those old epis...we used 2 b like wow aftr watching it nw its lik how 😲 aftr watching it... nywyz thnx fr d update abhay...
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought she did NOT change since the last part wasn't said or something.
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

really miss those old epis...we used 2 b like wow aftr watching it nw its lik how 😲 aftr watching it

Well said harshu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: najma123

I thought she did NOT change since the last part wasn't said or something.

Yes, She did not convert.
In the update i actually meant "her decision to convert. "

Edited by history_geek - 8 years ago
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay and friends

Updated post on pg 1. Pls check it out for this is my last post for next few weeks. πŸ˜Š