Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -aady-

Thanks Sindhu. πŸ€—

JA doesn't have me feeling that excited anymore, in fact my mood goes off after the episode. It's the forum that allows me to vent. 😭

I am at the state where I cant leave JA and be with JA. hence more on Forum venting with u all. After venting I feel better.😭
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

I have begun having doubts that this is some psychotic decoy of HB instead of her...how can a person change so drastically? This is NR taken too farπŸ˜•πŸ₯±

Jalal is probably thinking of some plan...but is he aware of the witch's existence?

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cant stop laughing

Nope, jalal is not aware of the witch. Witch entry may be next week, This Jalal so far is not possessed with any witch..He is trying to make HB understand. He was clearly stating in front of her the reasons to why he did not want JO to convert and and made sure all hear it.
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

I am at the state where I cant leave JA and be with JA. hence more on Forum venting with u all. After venting I feel better.😭

I know, I hate being stuck at this impasse where I cant leave the show and nor can I love it. I love this forum, because all you guys make me feel so much better after abysmal episodes. 😭

Seeing old episodes makes the nostalgia worse. 😭
Benazir track seems like a boon in comparison to this.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

That got me thinking too. Maybe he does not want this 'Talaaq' to be counted as one of the three talaaq's. I dont know..but it definitely made my ear stand up, a very vague dialogue indeed.

but later he said talaq denge. I heard it...
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cant stop laughing

Nope, jalal is not aware of the witch. Witch entry may be next week, This Jalal so far is not possessed with any witch..He is trying to make HB understand. He was clearly sating in front of her the reasons to why he did not want JO to convert and and made sure all hear it.

Oh achcha, so the witch track is yet to begin...and once she takes control of his soul, he won't be in his senses
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abhay thanks for the update.

Taking things on a raw surface this are my thoughts on the episodes: This conflict is set on for the beginning of the next track only.

Coming to the episode because of the various comments on the thread I decided to watch it and see for myself what is going on as I have not watched for 2 weeks now.

HB is still acting in pride and ego and still can't bear the thought that Jodha picked Jalal over her decision the first time around and did not budge until the very last minute when what she wanted did not happen anyway and that is no war between the Iranians and Mughals.

Salima is trying to tell HB that whatever situation Jo is in now is because of her indirectly and respectful. Which HB already knows but to her if Jo did it early there would have been no war and she could have handle Jalal her own way in defense of Jo that is her state now.

Jalal comes to the few women who matters the most and declare he is going to set Jo as an example so no other wife disobey his orders.   Jalal is not acting nor wants any truth from HB or Jo or whether he has been brief by anyone of what truly happened. 

If Jalal had a plan and was using the divorce as a bait the moment when Salima started talking he would have given room for all the hidden information he had received in close doors (if any) and he wants it to come out right in front of everyone just the way he wants and also deal with everyone right there and then.  Just as if he wants to truly divorce Jodha  he could have done so there and then.

Jalal is still angry  with Jo and he wants to hit her at where it hurt most and that is what she herself told him and what he himself is aware of ( she will be hurt if Jalal tells he wants  separation from her). He already used her as the example by stating the divorce before everyone but to Jalal it meant something else to him and that is punishment for Jo.

Jodha did not turn towards anyone in the meeting after Jalal left and point fingers at them especially GB and HB. She just walks away without even saying a word to them all.  She went to Jalal in frustration and anguish her first questions are: Why you want to divorce me (for this decision) Don't you love me (enough to forgive me even if you don't agree with my decision?) based on what follows : She went into anger mood herself here and she went back in time from the very moment she started begging him to make her change her religion, to the time he made Maurd heir and set sore relation between two brothers. (In all this she did not agree with his decision but stood by him that is what she is ranting about) She also went into the mood of not allowing her to take decision and make mistake and learn from it by asking if she is just a puppet then he should take his MUZ (which she is smart enough to know already that when divorced she will no longer be either) All the pent up emotions  and frustrations she has kept was coming out in a disorganized manner (how the death of others could have been prevented, who she was rather in favour of amicable solution right from the being but yet still stood by him.)  She did not make sense because it is all the mixed up emotions she had felt since the start of the war on Religion stared this is Jo at her vulnerable state and she can only be that with Jalal. After venting out that is when she said what she wanted to say from the very beginning "now you are angry with me so you don't understand my reasoning which lead to my decision one day you will do".

Rukaiya today seems as the intelligent one in Agra but to me she missed the mark that Jalal is up to something. What she is right about is Jalal will not divorce Jo come what may.  And it is good she is not happy as she is learning from previous experience that this two can fight or argue around and anyone that comes in between will be shamed at the end.  Her part was brought in purposeful to confuse or mislead the viewers to think Jalal has plan B.

Salim decision was not a shock to me  either as his love for his mother has never changed (all he thought was his mother loves her position more than him and that was his pain' which come out in the form of anger). And in  precap Jalal is still hurting and drinking only drowning his pain (what he is feeling and what he is doing to Jo at the same time).

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BeaBea

Abhay thanks for the update.

Taking things on a raw surface this are my thoughts on the episodes: This conflict is set on for the beginning of the next track only.

Coming to the episode because of the various comments on the thread I decided to watch it and see for myself what is going on as I have not watched for 2 weeks now.

HB is still acting in pride and ego and still can't bear the thought that Jodha picked Jalal over her decision the first time around and did not budge until the very last minute when what she wanted did not happen anyway and that is no war between the Iranians and Mughals.

Salima is trying to tell HB that whatever situation Jo is in now is because of her indirectly and respectful. Which HB already knows but to her if Jo did it early there would have been no war and she could have handle Jalal her own way in defense of Jo that is her state now.

Jalal comes to the few women who matters the most and declare he is going to set Jo as an example so no other wife disobey his orders.   Jalal is not acting nor wants any truth from HB or Jo or whether he has been brief by anyone of what truly happened. 

If Jalal had a plan and was using the divorce as a bait the moment when Salima started talking he would have given room for all the hidden information he had received in close doors (if any) and he wants it to come out right in front of everyone just the way he wants and also deal with everyone right there and then.  Just as if he wants to truly divorce Jodha  he could have done so there and then.

Jalal is still angry  with Jo and he wants to hit her at where it hurt most and that is what she herself told him and what he himself is aware of ( she will be hurt if Jalal tells he wants  separation from her). He already used her as the example by stating the divorce before everyone but to Jalal it meant something else to him and that is punishment for Jo.

Jodha did not turn towards anyone in the meeting after Jalal left and point fingers at them especially GB and HB. She just walks away without even saying a word to them all.  She went to Jalal in frustration and anguish her first questions are: Why you want to divorce me (for this decision) Don't you love me (enough to forgive me even if you don't agree with my decision?) based on what follows : She went into anger mood herself here and she went back in time from the very moment she started begging him to make her change her religion, to the time he made Maurd heir and set sore relation between two brothers. (In all this she did not agree with his decision but stood by him that is what she is ranting about) She also went into the mood of not allowing her to take decision and make mistake and learn from it by asking if she is just a puppet then he should take his MUZ (which she is smart enough to know already that when divorced she will no longer be either) All the pent up emotions  and frustrations she has kept was coming out in a disorganized manner (how the death of others could have been prevented, who she was rather in favour of amicable solution right from the being but yet still stood by him.)  She did not make sense because it is all the mixed up emotions she had felt since the start of the war on Religion stared this is Jo at her vulnerable state and she can only be that with Jalal. After venting out that is when she said what she wanted to say from the very beginning "now you are angry with me so you don't understand my reasoning which lead to my decision one day you will do".

Rukaiya today seems as the intelligent one in Agra but to me she missed the mark that Jalal is up to something. What she is right about is Jalal will not divorce Jo come what may.  And it is good she is not happy as she is learning from previous experience that this two can fight or argue around and anyone that comes in between will be shamed at the end.  Her part was brought in purposeful to confuse or mislead the viewers to think Jalal has plan B.

Salim decision was not a shock to me  either as his love for his mother has never changed (all he thought was his mother loves her position more than him and that was his pain' which come out in the form of anger). And in  precap Jalal is still hurting and drinking only drowning his pain (what he is feeling and what he is doing to Jo at the same time).

watch carefullu u will clearly understand jalal is acting. His expressions gave away everything. In precap also he was happy hearing Salim then coveted it up with anger And insider sources have confirmed that Jalal is doing drama
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

watch carefullu u will clearly understand jalal is acting. His expressions gave away everything. In precap also he was happy hearing Salim then coveted it up with anger And insider sources have confirmed that Jalal is doing drama

I also agree. Jalal is clearly acting here. He was basically avoiding to have eye contact with Jodha much and also at the same time he was not in his normal anger mode. He wanted her to spill the truth. It was all obvious on his face. The way he clearly stated to why he did not want JO to convert in front of HB also clearly states it.

I am not sure if Jodha was in a confused state either. She was very upset and determined at the same time not to let the divorce happen. AT the same time she did not want to disclose to Jalal the main reason behind her conversion, may be she did not want him to feel more upset and angry for HB. This whole drama is just basically to make HB understand where she went wrong. Jodha last dialogue to jalal, one day when u come to know why I did this u will understand, the look on Jalal's face said it all. It was like he knows but he wants her to tell him which is not going to happen either.

HB may just open up and speak..

Rukaiya - i agree she seems to be the smartest and even now she is Jealous of Jodha that too after so many years. Just cant understand this character how much ever I want to. Well HB was a shock then only Rukaiya...

That said not sure if speaking of Talaq always is the best option. In my memory this is the second time after their relation ship as a husband and wife strengthened.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I also agree. Jalal is clearly acting here. He was basically avoiding to have eye contact with Jodha much and also at the same time he was not in his normal anger mode. He wanted her to spill the truth. It was all obvious on his face. The way he clearly stated to why he did not want JO to convert in front of HB also clearly states it.

I am not sure if Jodha was in a confused state either. She was very upset and determined at the same time not to let the divorce happen. AT the same time she did not want to disclose to Jalal the main reason behind her conversion, may be she did not want him to feel more upset and angry for HB. This whole drama is just basically to make HB understand where she went wrong. Jodha last dialogue to jalal, one day when u come to know why I did this u will understand, the look on Jalal's face said it all. It was like he knows but he wants her to tell him which is not going to happen either.

HB may just open up and speak..

Rukaiya - i agree she seems to be the smartest and even now she is Jealous of Jodha that too after so many years. Just cant understand this character how much ever I want to. Well HB was a shock then only Rukaiya...

That said not sure if speaking of Talaq always is the best option. In my memory this is the second time after their relation ship as a husband and wife strengthened.

I think this tme it was very easy to deciper that he was acting, than atifa track,here Jalal's expressions were so revealing, like he is just waiting jodha to spill the secret. And he was in no mood of giving divorce yesterday when he left, he was just very hurt. Then suddenly not only he talks of divorce but also arranges a whole lady party to hear it, and even warns them that noone can disobey him.It was really fishy. I think he hasnt taken jodha on the plan for three reasons, ek to jodha is very simple she wears her heart on her sleeve woh is tarha itni acting nahi kar payegi dusri baat most probably she will never agree to act about such a serious issue, third Jalal's intention is to make hamida regret feel guilty, if hamida later hears that jo was just acting about divorce, she will again go back to her u r not my beti u cheated me nonsense.Other side if she knows jodha really had to face such a pain for real due to her, she will regret.That said cvs have no basic sensitivity to handle such tracks Edited by akdhaalways - 8 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akdhaalways

@ akdhaalways @ Sindhu,

The reason why Jalal 'appears' to be acting here is because:

Now he is no more the young man he was when he use to have that anger spells he is now a matured man so there should be clear difference!

More so he is very much in love with Jodha and  all that love can't vanish into thin air just because of this situation so Jalal is waging or waving between his love for Jo and his anger at her. (Rajat is a very good actor and he is doing both so well that you have to sit and think through or take a second look) so you all too should take a second.

And lets hope he is acting.  However if he is not acting to me it is ok because he is human and he is allowed to get angry at his love and at the same time love her and punish her in his own way.

Jalal is in the state he was in during the first time Jodha pushed him and he fell down.( that anger plus love mood) only this time the love outweighs the anger yet still the 'man' in him want justice.
To Jalal it is a personal matter between him and Jodha (just like he told Salima).

Well we all know how creative the writers are so let them surprise us or agree with us or bring in twist that will make us boil the more.  At the end of the day because of Pari and Rajat we watch it anyways.

Bea

Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago