Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: justlovetv

Why is HB changing her stance now?🤔

And will divorcing Jodha solve any of the existing problems? Won't other problems crop up after it?

I thinks its to scare everyone to bring the truth out. probably to teach HB a lesson ...Jalal is acting for sure, the rest dont know. We and of course the most intelligent RUKS Knows...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

I would have never thought almost 2 years back, that we would get a 500th episode, this bad and showing such a huge difference in the characters. The CV's seem to have lost their marbles and their ability to create a 'historical'. I don't understand why even they have to resort to such huge NR's. The thing with history based shows is that you already have a rough story ready and Akbar's life was eventful enough to give us plenty of great episodes. Yet they resort to showing us this saas-bahu drama. 😡

360 degree flip:

I fail to understand how HB has taken this 360 degree's flip now. It was she that told Jodha not to meet her until she changed her religion, she not only called Jodha a bad daughter, she called her bad mother and an irresponsible Queen, and now it looks like HB should not have been the one talking, seeing how she has failed in all these aspects. She failed as the Head QUeen, when she was not able to see the good for her own empire, she failed as a mother who did not have confidence in her own son's thoughts and beliefs, and failed as a mother to Jodha, who she has very conveniently used as a door mat.

I can not believe that HB is now refuting any sort of connection to the conversion that almost happened. Look's like when her son came back safe, she forgot all her older tantrums? Now as he is won the war, she does not want to be seen in Jalal's eyes as the mother who had a hand in Jodha's conversion, and has put all the blame on Jodha. So wasn't the earier tantrums just because she did not have faith in Jalal's vicotry?

If Jodha converted earlier when HB had asked her she would have got hB's support, but now that she has converted after Jalal's return victorious, she get's cold stares. This seems like a hurt ego talking rather than a worried mother.

Jodha:

I am very confused about Jodha's characterization, but today Jodha's one dialogue where she said that she will not allow Jalal to give her talaaq at any cost was so good to hear. I am happy that she is able to stand up for her love, stand up for her happiness, because in the end whatever taunts or however bad a situation she will have to live in, she is fine with it as long as Jalal is by her side, because that is where her happiness lies. As long as she does not cry because of what Jalal says, and she believes in her love there is no force that can separate them.

Right now the pain Jodha must be going through is very hard. But I'm happy that she has not broken down and she is fighting for her love, because she knows that the amount of disappointment Jalal would have gone thhrough to see her change her religion would be a looot.

Jalal:

He is disappointed in Jodha for sure, maybe even a little let down because his own begum was put in a situation where she had to change her religion, without her will. But there is a plan, all those promises, all those words aren't just going to go waste. He has assesed the situation, and he knows that Jodha would never go against him unless there was a bigger reason, and a reason that would cause him much more pain than now, if she did not convert.

He even made it clear that he does not want to hear anything in support of Jodha, because he wants to hear it from her, he wants her to come upto him and tell him what it was that happened, and what was it that put her in such a tight spot. The way Jalal said that Talaaq dialogue itself, seemed fishy. Talaq lenge?

Rukaiiya Begum, who the CV's love will never go wrong with her intuitions, so I hope as she aid there is something cooking in his head, he is not going to disown Jodha with no reason at all.

However if this is not a Tedha Plan, then its the Chudail's spell that has got him all conked up. But I do not think the Chudail is yet to enter now...

Maa'saa. 🤗 🤗

beautifully written. agree completely with u...
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarunika13

@in bold - Jalal said "hum jodha begum se talaq lenge" instead of saying "Hum Jodha Begum ko talaq denge" - I too found this a bit twisted 

That got me thinking too. Maybe he does not want this 'Talaaq' to be counted as one of the three talaaq's. I dont know..but it definitely made my ear stand up, a very vague dialogue indeed.
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

I thinks its to scare everyone to bring the truth out. probably to teach HB a lesson ...Jalal is acting for sure, the rest dont know. We and of course the most intelligent RUKS Knows...

This is main problem in JA; the person who is supposed to be smart is shown dumb...and the villain is always ahead all the time🥱
-aady- thumbnail
Thanks Sindhu. 🤗

JA doesn't have me feeling that excited anymore, in fact my mood goes off after the episode. It's the forum that allows me to vent. 😭
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what a 500th epi...😳

when HB said --aakhir jodha chahti kya hai i wanted to slap her hard😡
 HB GB even SB ko ratti bar bhi guilt nahi hai
ruk is another namuna she was smirking😈

Jalal's talaq to Jodha My thoughts are that he is being cunning here to teach all a lesson not to take his words for granted. He wants to send a message that even MEH is not spared if she change her religion on force. He wanted to show HB what will happen if Jodha had converted ..to HB he will not live with her. He loved n married her for who she is not for who she will become.. To teach HB a lesson😕

In fact it is true u show disrespect to his believe.. no one should be force. His trust in Jodha. but this will not make her strong she will again try to harm herself

Jodha's didn't mention about HB's pressure??😕 Y is that so. she blackmail her by not eating n not talking to her...😡 Now HB got amnesia forgot all that happen because of her n now have the guts to say Jodha is wrong. 🤪Jodha should stand for herself when will she understand all r selfish here.🤢

whY the hack this HB forced her. GB also shut up she was the instigator?? 😡 They should have given a powerful & valid reason for Jodha to argue with Jalal.at least jodha should open her mouth  say something intelligent n shock us.. jodha ne aaj jo kuch bi kaha sab upar se nikal gaya🤓

kya se kya bana diya Jodha ko cvs n MP ne😡i want gutsy Jodha Just like Ghrinah Phase not like this please😒

Jalal has only one way to make Jodha understand by giving divorce seems like he is playing divorce divorce game with jodha again n again and  he think she will say truth but nah yeh to opposite ho raha hai..

Precap--i am shocked how salim became Momma's boy in one night😆isnt a little bravo for Salim for 1st time taking his stand for him Mum.🤔 still cant like him for this reason only.🤣 though He stood to advocate Jodha n not Anardan🤓

Edited by hely - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

I would have never thought almost 2 years back, that we would get a 500th episode, this bad and showing such a huge difference in the characters. The CV's seem to have lost their marbles and their ability to create a 'historical'. I don't understand why even they have to resort to such huge NR's. The thing with history based shows is that you already have a rough story ready and Akbar's life was eventful enough to give us plenty of great episodes. Yet they resort to showing us this saas-bahu drama. 😡
👏 👏 👏 👏
360 degree flip:

I fail to understand how HB has taken this 360 degree's flip now. It was she that told Jodha not to meet her until she changed her religion, she not only called Jodha a bad daughter, she called her bad mother and an irresponsible Queen, and now it looks like HB should not have been the one talking, seeing how she has failed in all these aspects. She failed as the Head QUeen, when she was not able to see the good for her own empire, she failed as a mother who did not have confidence in her own son's thoughts and beliefs, and failed as a mother to Jodha, who she has very conveniently used as a door mat. 

Like I mentioned in a post before, I feel that the Creatives have some personal grudge against Hamida Begum. Why else would they insult and demean her character to such an extent.

I can not believe that HB is now refuting any sort of connection to the conversion that almost happened. Look's like when her son came back safe, she forgot all her older tantrums? Now as he is won the war, she does not want to be seen in Jalal's eyes as the mother who had a hand in Jodha's conversion, and has put all the blame on Jodha. So wasn't the earier tantrums just because she did not have faith in Jalal's vicotry?

If Jodha converted earlier when HB had asked her she would have got hB's support, but now that she has converted after Jalal's return victorious, she get's cold stares. This seems like a hurt ego talking rather than a worried mother.

Exactly, and it is precisely why Jalal is inwardly fuming at his mother for her lack of faith in his decision, for subjecting Jodha to her incessant pressure to convert and for resorting to fast unto death program and for complete lack of sensitivity towards Jodha's feelings in this matter. He is also upset with his mother for taking undue advantage of Jodha's good nature, for causing drama in Diwan-e-aam in front of several people and making a personal matter public. Above all he feels let down by his mother for not standing up to the title of Mariam Makani by being a guiding hand for Jodha in his absence.

Jodha:

I am very confused about Jodha's characterization, but today Jodha's one dialogue where she said that she will not allow Jalal to give her talaaq at any cost was so good to hear. I am happy that she is able to stand up for her love, stand up for her happiness, because in the end whatever taunts or however bad a situation she will have to live in, she is fine with it as long as Jalal is by her side, because that is where her happiness lies. As long as she does not cry because of what Jalal says, and she believes in her love there is no force that can separate them.

Right now the pain Jodha must be going through is very hard. But I'm happy that she has not broken down and she is fighting for her love, because she knows that the amount of disappointment Jalal would have gone thhrough to see her change her religion would be a loot.

Jodha should not break down either. Jodha explains her point of view to Jalal saying that she had to take the decision of conversion keeping the unity and peace of Jalal's sons in mind. Never once did we hear Jodha, speaking about Hamida Begum's unacceptable demands and irrational behavior to her Shehenshah. She knows that he will not tolerate hearing about his mother's gross behavior and will react drastically by shredding Hamida Begum apart. Hence she is guarded in revealing the true reasons for her drastic step. Her intention is not to cause disharmony between mother and son. At the cost of facing Jalal's wrath and extreme punishment for her offense, we still never saw Jodha exposing Hamida Begum. This is where Jodha stands apart. This is where her nobility shines through. This is why she is selfless. This is why Jalal loves her. 

Jalal:

He is disappointed in Jodha for sure, maybe even a little let down because his own begum was put in a situation where she had to change her religion, without her will. But there is a plan, all those promises, all those words aren't just going to go waste. He has assesed the situation, and he knows that Jodha would never go against him unless there was a bigger reason, and a reason that would cause him much more pain than now, if she did not convert.

He even made it clear that he does not want to hear anything in support of Jodha, because he wants to hear it from her, he wants her to come upto him and tell him what it was that happened, and what was it that put her in such a tight spot. The way Jalal said that Talaaq dialogue itself, seemed fishy. Talaq ledge? 

Bang on. Jalal has already assessed the situation from MEH, biwi and daughter-in-law's point of view. The announcement of 'talaq' is just to evoke a response from his mother, whom he is ready to snarl at but is exhibiting utmost self control from doing so, due to her health. 

Rukaiiya Begum, who the CV's love will never go wrong with her intuitions, so I hope as she aid there is something cooking in his head, he is not going to disown Jodha with no reason at all. 

Ok, so Rukaiyya is the smart one in the mahal now. . Since I don't see much of her these days, I will say less about her.

However if this is not a Tedha Plan, then its the Chudail's spell that has got him all conked up. But I do not think the Chudail is yet to enter now...

Initially even I felt that it was the witch-craft that had pushed him to say talaq, but later on it became obvious that Jalal can never ever separate himself from Jodha. His fleeting expressions of  love and pride during his conversations with Jodha and Salim proved it. For once, I loved Salim, simply because he addressed MUZ as 'maasaa'.

Superbly shared thoughts Aadhya. Pleasure to read.😊

Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

Why is HB changing her stance now?🤔

And will divorcing Jodha solve any of the existing problems? Won't other problems crop up after it?

Very good question Samanika.

HB has lost it, or should I say, the Creatives are portraying her as a character with symptoms of selective insanity. I have never been angrier with both the Creatives and HB as I am today.

This talaq announcement  is part of Jalal's own natakiya roopantar.😆
-aady- thumbnail

RED RED RED
Edited by -aady- - 8 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Very good question Samanika.

HB has lost it, or should I say, the Creatives are portraying her as a character with symptoms of selective insanity. I have never been angrier with both the Creatives and HB as I am today.

This talaq announcement  is part of Jalal's own natakiya roopantar.😆

I have begun having doubts that this is some psychotic decoy of HB instead of her...how can a person change so drastically? This is NR taken too far😕🥱

Jalal is probably thinking of some plan...but is he aware of the witch's existence?
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next