Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

@ Charu: "Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? "

Bang on charu!!   Nothing else to say about this madness 🥱
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Charu, looks like Jalal knows it all and has a Plan under his sleeve. He just wants JO to spill the real reason. So far I dont think witch is involved..

Today HB and GB really shocked me..Jodha , no words.

I am in agreement with you. We will get to see Tedha Emperor back in action. Witchery is definitely not involved. Jalal wants actual reason to come out in open for which Jodha had to take this step.

Wishful thinking is that after this, Jalal decides to shift to Fatehpur Sikri with Jodha as no one in Agra deserves to have Jodha amongst them. I know this is over optimism but like they say if you don't dream then how will dreams get fulfilled.😳

Edited by Tarunika13 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Tarunika13

I am in agreement with you. We will get to see Tedha Emperor back in action. Witchery is definitely not involved. Jalal wants actual reason to come out in open for which Jodha had to take this step.

Wishful thinking is that after this, Jalal decides to shift to Fatehpur Sikri with Jodha as no one in Agra deserves to have Jodha amongst them. I know this is over optimism but like they say if you don't dream then how will dreams get fulfilled.😳

We will never see fs.😭Kiuki our ph are kanjoos😡 and they have no set of fs,they will not spend money from pocket and make a new set. jO JA k liye clothes kharidne me hi unko rona ata hai, fs dikhana dur ki bat h. Waise jalal jo ko lekar himalaya m vi chala jaye to fans will b happy😆
Originally posted by Tarunika13

@bold: very true, Love your Positivity but we may not see this at all. that said whats wrong in dreaming..
Originally posted by akdhaalways

From today's episode ity was clear that he is acting dear. And to make viewers more assured they even made ruku say that Jalal has something else going on in his head and theres surely more than what meets the eye,and Jalal's expressions were a big give away if you watch clearly

Yes, you are bang on with your perception. Fully agree with you. I just watched the episode. Jalal appears to be executing a well thought out plan here. His expressions while talking to Jodha in private and with Salim in the pre-cap had fleeting traces of love and pride in them. I am cent per cent confident of that. Jodha is a pawn that he is using to teach his mother a lesson. I am assured that his tedapan is in full form now. He knows that his declaration of talaq will hit a raw nerve in Hamida Begum and she will reveal the reasons for her unacceptable behavior.
Originally posted by Charu.S

Yes, you are bang on with your perception. Fully agree with you. I just watched the episode. Jalal appears to be executing a well thought out plan here. His expressions while talking to Jodha in private and with Salim in the pre-cap had fleeting traces of love and pride in them. I am cent per cent confident of that. Jodha is a pawn that he is using to teach his mother a lesson. I am assured that his tedapan is in full form now. He knows that his declaration of talaq will hit a raw nerve in Hamida Begum and she will reveal the reasons for her unacceptable behavior.
but talaq k bareme m sunkevi hamid ne kuch bola to nahi😡charudi jo ho jaye mai hamida ko pasand nahi kr sakti hamida ka  whitening se behtar usko ab dikhayehi na cvs usko haj m vej de, ab woh unbearable h😡aisi selfish to woh saans vi nahi hoti jo bahu ko bas bahu manti h, aur ye beti beti kr rti rehti thi, vagwan aisi saas kisiko na de.I agree with you about jallu😳
Hi Abhay ,
Today out of curiosity after many days I watched the episode .
I want to say is that if Jalal really wanted to give divorce ,he would have uttered it three times and given it ,then and there itself  .Why would he wait ? Since he said that I will give you divorce so maybe something is going on in his mind .Even surprisingly ,Ruku too felt that ,as she told Hoshiyaar she is not yet ready to celebrate .
Sadly , Jo couldn't think of this .But then Jalal is also unpredictable like monsoon .Once during the reconciliation after Aatifa track, he told her that he would never keep her away and will always be there with her and the very next moment during Hussain's death ,he didn't talk to her for 3 years and put the entire blame on her.On what basis she too should have faith ?
Edited by Rashmi81 - 8 years ago
Finally I took the courage to watch the episode but made sure I FF Ruks.

Today I liked SB trying to make HB understand. She raised good point to why Jodha changed her decision.  Sadly HB thinks Jodha should have disobeyed her husband and stand up for Sultanate. Is this the same person who left her infant son and stayed with her husband so she can fulfill the duties as a wife. So sorry to say, HB definitely have proved herself very selfish, though Jodha is like a daughter but not a daughter to her. she proved blood indeed is thicker than water.

Jodha , I am not saying much as I have been venting for past few days. None of the dialogues to Jalal made sense except the Last dialogue where she said when he comes to know why she had to do this, he will understand her.

I am 100% sure Jalal knows all of it and trying to make HB understand, this is why he announced the divorce in front of his begums.How come only Ruks has brains, cant understand this at all. Also only SB tried to talk to Jalal, all rest kept MUM. Oh my goodness, what is wrong with these people.

There was something I laughed about. SB tells HB, only now JJ have come closer and now again they are fighting. I am like what is wrong with these Dialogue writers.

The dream scene was good but am not happy with track so not able to enjoy it. Jodha was looking beautiful, gorgeous..

Hearing the word Maasa from Salim, made my day. How long we have been waiting for this
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
Thank Abhay for update...
My Note:

the same as my previous note that CV's and writers did not have a general concept and a big frame on this story...http://is.gd/HAaxzL

Jodha-Jalal FB scene for me is only "a candy" for celebrated a 500th eposides, what a pity...

PS: Paridhi angry gazed is fabulous tonight ðŸ˜‰
I hate hamida...she's soo mean..Jalal ko maybe witch ke black magic ka asar ho gya hai but hamida usko kya ho gya??? Beti bolti hai jodha ko aur ab uska rishta tootne wala hai pr wo kuch bhi nhi bol rahi..jodha ko hi galat bol rahi hai...seriously I hate her...
But salim ne pheli baat dil jeet liya jodha ko support karke...