Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
🤣 this was my reaction seeing HB n this track 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the  Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

Thanks Abhay for the update.  I agree totally with you am fed up with these writers.😊

Charu thank you for this comment at bold I second it loud and clear! 🤗
Can JA be worst than this?? Gun gun gun! I want a gun! -_-
Ok I watched today's episode with a continuous WHAT THE HELL expression on my face...and was so irritated that I totally skipped the last part and precap

HB talked rubbish as usual...but what has happened to JJ... and who writes such a pathetic dialogues...neither Jo nor Jalal were making any sense...

If CVs wanted to show that Ruk is the only brainiest person in the whole world...I guess it is past time we all accept it...

Jalal is planning something and is acting all this talaq drama??? same old...same old...🥱
Edited by Rasika29 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by myluvparijat

ture susan dii the character i hate is hukka, other begum n now this HB I really give up with this character cvs ne 500 episode ka dum nikal diya with all this thing I just love one thing which the dream sequence n rest r not worth it

ya exactly jo bacha kucha respect tha for mm wo b ab khatam selfish mean mm😡
Originally posted by cuty1997

ye hi bat meri sis ne bhi khi thi muje😆

i am also angrey with HB. she told she is her mother. but she don't behave as mother.

yaar i thought shayad talak ke bat sun kar mm may b usko ehsas ho apne galati ke but no wo ab tak jo ko hi galat samjhe thi hai😡uff itna dimag kgarab hai mm pe aaj words kam pad rahe hai usko kuch bolne ke liye
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thanks ABhay. Have not watched the episode, will watch it Later.

So now HB has turned the Plate and stating that Jodha did wrong by trying to change religion. So what was all her drama and hunger strike for. I am seriously lost here.

I believe Jalal knows all of it and wants it from Jo's mouth. Now Jodha also does not open up and gives all other reason except the real truth.

Its hilarious..

@bold: I think HB said that Jodha took the decision very late...she should have taken it earlier so they would have avoided this war totally.

HB also said that she did all this for Mughal sultanate and Jodha was just obeying her husband but as a ruler one must make tough decision and put personal issues aside...

Now that I have typed it all...does it make any sense???
HUH????   So hamida now did not want Jodha to convert??? Sooo confused

Jodhas arguments leave me speechless again. Not planning to watch this so called 500th episode.

Seriously can one of u in India contact comedy nights with Kapil to have a spoof on this script and these writers. Will be hilarious!
Originally posted by Rasika29

@bold: I think HB said that Jodha took the decision very late...she should have taken it earlier so they would have avoided this war totally.

HB also said that she did all this for Mughal sultanate and Jodha was just obeying her husband but as a ruler one must make tough decision and put personal issues aside...

Now that I have typed it all...does it make any sense???

ah Okay. Now I get it...Hmm, what to say...

Here Jalal wants to give Talaq as JO did not obey him as a husband, his mother wanted JO to disobey her husband and think of sultanate. wah wah, kya bolun
i was shocked to see HB changing colors so easily... she can't be mother to pure soul like Jo , rather she is perfect as ruku's mother..selfish...

only good thing to watch was precap... salim standing for Jo and calling her Maasa, is something to watch for... wish ruku doesn't hear these words, else she will again feed him afeem, and make him against Jo...

and Jalal seems shocked but more furious by Salim's words... may be he will threaten to disown salim too