Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

ye 500 epi tha ? mean seriously
Jodha aaj bol kya rahe thi ? Jodha i love u but jo jodha bol rahe thi uss baat ke na sar tha na pair
jodha ko mm ke health aur kaand ke baare mein bolna chahiye tha
aaj mm ne mujhe itna gussa dilaya wo aurat ko koi guilt nahi hai jalal ne kaha wo jodha ko 
talaq dega she was fine with it ye haadh hai
aaj only dream scene was worth to watch tha 
Jodha ke baato se mujhe dar lag raha hai kahi like atifa track wo suicide ke na soche
makers  ko tho maza ata hai jodha ko weak dekhne mein aaj jodha ne bola jo bola wo mujhe samjhe nahi aya
we want strong jodha but nt like this

ye hi bat meri sis ne bhi khi thi mujeπŸ˜†

i am also angrey with HB. she told she is her mother. but she don't behave as mother.
cuty1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

So its like in entire Agra, Ruks has brains and intelligent. Oh my goodness, why do they have to degrade everyone else..

yes on the bases of serial it's look like that πŸ˜† 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally.

Charu, looks like Jalal knows it all and has a Plan under his sleeve. He just wants JO to spill the real reason. So far I dont think witch is involved..

Today HB and GB really shocked me..Jodha , no words.
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

ye 500 epi tha ? mean seriously
Jodha aaj bol kya rahe thi ? Jodha i love u but jo jodha bol rahe thi uss baat ke na sar tha na pair
jodha ko mm ke health aur kaand ke baare mein bolna chahiye tha
aaj mm ne mujhe itna gussa dilaya wo aurat ko koi guilt nahi hai jalal ne kaha wo jodha ko
talaq dega she was fine with it ye haadh hai
aaj only dream scene was worth to watch tha
Jodha ke baato se mujhe dar lag raha hai kahi like atifa track wo suicide ke na soche
makers ko tho maza ata hai jodha ko weak dekhne mein aaj jodha ne bola jo bola wo mujhe samjhe nahi aya
we want strong jodha but nt like this

ture susan dii the character i hate is hukka, other begum n now this HB I really give up with this character cvs ne 500 episode ka dum nikal diya with all this thing I just love one thing which the dream sequence n rest r not worth it
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both JJ par umar ka asar ho raha hai πŸ˜†

This is The best reasoning, no logical reason can explain their dialogues πŸ˜† Edited by mishtidoi - 8 years ago
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the precap! Yeh hui na bete wali baat!! Bt I hate the track of divorce
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Both JJ par umar ka asar ho raha hai πŸ˜†

really I dont know what to say.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This track, I have lost all my patience I had so far.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Charu, looks like Jalal knows it all and has a Plan under his sleeve. He just wants JO to spill the real reason. So far I dont think witch is involved..

Today HB and GB really shocked me..Jodha , no words.

Yes, I agree, I think on the same lines too.
ayushimehra thumbnail
Thanks Abhay,

Update saying, Your Mood, about Episode.

But What is cooking in Jalal's Mind, ?Ruk also observing this.

HB wrote some letter to shahi Iran, is Matter connected to this, Or Witch effect is comingπŸ˜†

Why jalal Put this matter, front of all begums+HB?

HB not speaked single world divorce point , maybee jalal noted this point? HB U Turn this situation.

Atleast jodha spoked some, or she cleared what is in her mind,  she did all this for Awam, Because, Cause of relgion she can't see, Others people+Her child will face.because Relgion not learn us, Fight,;;;;;;;;;;thinking this point more.

Her these words were Right, if Jalal gave him, MEH post, so she can take decesion, maybee, king will not like her thinking style.

jodha confirmness, about marriage, is clear, or she is Right, cause of  gap in realtions, she will not divorce, to jalal?

But hidden something sure, Salim is standing with Mom, in precap, its, challanging point.

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
when HB talk with salim about this that time hearing HB thoughts salima reaction is totally shocked.  she is real support of jodha