Written Update 7/5/2015

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode 7/5/2015

Bhabhimaa sitting in her room. Lata and agrim Suman come to talk to her. Lata says Bhabhimaa please forgive Maan, Bhoomi is the same girl which you chose for Maan. Maan loves her. Please accept her. Maan is just a child he made a mistake. Forgive him.
Bhabhimaa says that because of that girl Maan made so many mistakes. And that girl is the reason Maan went against my wishes. Leave me alone.
Anshmi eyeing each other through rear view mirror. Varun says thanks to Maan for giving Bhoomi her right and that you will always support her. Maan says I will never give you a reason to complain

Anshmi and company reach home. Varun gets a call from hospital it's an emergency. He says I can't come inside. Bhoomi says you go I have Ansh with me, Don't worry.
Surbhi comes in and hugs family.
Anshmi at the door. Lata says I will get the grah pravesh things. Bhabhimaa says stop and descends downstairs.
Bhabhimaa says to Maan that you fulfilled your zid by being this girl here but I will never accept her as this family's daughter in law.
Maan says this ain't a zid but my responsibility. I am her husband I have to take care of her.

If you can't accept her then I will leave this home. But I hope that you give us your ashirwad. We never wanted to hurt you. I can never see you hurt. I will leave this house. Lata says Bhabhimaa please stop him.
Bhabhimaa says you don't need to go anywhere you can bring your wife inside. But this girl is just a guest for this house. This girl can come inside.
Bhoomi starts going inside Maan stops her and goes inside to bring the rice kalash and kumkum thaal. And keeps her in front of Bhoomi. And tells her to come inside. Holds her hand and says this is your home. You have the right to come inside. She drops the kalash and steps in the kumkum.
Bhabhimaa rushes to her room. Anshmi go to take ashirwad agrim says stop. Lata says that you can't be bahu unless Bhabhimaa accept you. Maan is annoyed seeing this behavior. Lata says come I will show your room. Maan says you people go I will join later.

Break.
Lata brings Bhoomi to her room. And says this is your room. Don't think too much about past. Everything will be alright with time.
Lata says to Bhoomi that we can't accept you as bahu but you are my maan's wife. I want you to fulfill your wife responsibility. If Maan is happy then all are happy. They hug. Lata says welcome to this house.

Precap-- Anshmi walks in to a date setting place. Bhoomi says I am sorry that I slapped you. Ansh places finger on her lips and they have a dreamy eyelock.Edited by blueflames - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode today and waiting for there date and I think twist too in our anshmi life
blueflames thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Nice episode today and waiting for there date and I think twist too in our anshmi life

It's was a damn good episode. After one happy episode comes the twist crashing down on our heads.
But still it will be good to watch.
aakriti1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

It's was a damn good episode. After one happy episode comes the twist crashing down on our heads.
But still it will be good to watch.

Yes definitely and today's episode is worth watching episode but yes early waiting for tomorrow episode to watch and there first after so much of twist and sad know able to see some romantic moments of anshmi
blueflames thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Yes definitely and today's episode is worth watching episode but yes early waiting for tomorrow episode to watch and there first after so much of twist and sad know able to see some romantic moments of anshmi

Just cross your finger for some lovely sweet and heart wrenching moments. romance and fight will go hand in hand.. romance will come in tons we just have to keep watching and loving the show... 
ye sirf trailer tha picture abhi baki hai mere dost  ðŸ˜‰
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey  guys couldn't watch the episode today. Pls send the video...can't wait till tomorrow. 
Preety pleaseee
blueflames thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Hey guys couldn't watch the episode today. Pls send the video...can't wait till tomorrow.

Preety pleaseee

Video link has been uploaded by druvie. You can watch from that link online.
aakriti1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

Just cross your finger for some lovely sweet and heart wrenching moments. romance and fight will go hand in hand.. romance will come in tons we just have to keep watching and loving the show... 
ye sirf trailer tha picture abhi baki hai mere dost  ðŸ˜‰

yes picture is one the way my frien, my anshmi love them muhhh