Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update dear this father daughter duo is so cute awww ruhi kise bata rhi hain apni chitti ko i loved miku in this story
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Father daughter make a master plan to get IShu with themπŸ˜† I like Raman sId to his parents that he buy new house and stay with his wife and daughter and he is right his parents want him to have wife or baby for them. The bed scence was good but Ruhi is not sleep it dangerous cause she is a kid. She will not keep secret for what her parents doing. And lucky for Ishra they have bathroom in the bedroom so they can continue what they are doing hope Ruhi is not interupt. Naughty update for this part.😳😳 Thanks dear for the PM.πŸ€—
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think roo will narrate the whole thing to someone is it subbu πŸ˜† ohh god poor him I have no prob even if it is  amma or toshi πŸ˜‰ I am really enjoying this πŸ˜† continue soon 
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo Ruhi Saw!
Update Soon!
--HANISA-- thumbnail
part 25 I hate amma n subu n love how raman hold his collar n warn him

subu is disgusting here

congrats for reaching 100 pg
--HANISA-- thumbnail
part 26 I love it so ishra will shift in other house yupee

n our cute si ruhi so cute I love her so much what a dramabaz

mihika amazing sali she is too how she love her jiju

precap ruhi will told about ishra making love too
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it to the core
update soon
thanks for the pm
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update...
So Ishitaa told him what she want i.e. acceptance from his family...Looks like Mr. Bhalla and Mr. Iyer got little brain backπŸ˜†...Soon Mrs. Bhalla , Mrs. Iyer will get kya...πŸ˜†

Papa and beti are so possessive and jealous...I loved nautankii bhalla and then family moment...

OMG!!!Raman want to chance pe dance...Come to bathroom...And someone heard that...

Precap...ermmmπŸ€”...I know some twist...

Continue Soon...
Waiting for next...
KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome sweety. It is getting irritated to see that subbu behaving like a gentleman in front of his aunt and uncle and amma pampering them so that subbu n Ishita get married. Please bring that subbu true nature outside asap and it was very nice yo to see possessive Raman and Ruhi and mihika helping her sister and jiju and ishu's confidence answer to her papa that Raman is not asking permission. Entire part was just awesome.

Please do not keep any twist in they going to new house.
Eshabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic I love nautanki bhallas...I hope wo shift ho jaye..and waiting for Bathroom scene...thank you for pm