Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137 (Page 22)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
in ishra land...
need a cold shwer...

i dont mind raman dresing ishita or doing som other thing in trial room...

cant get enough of it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaya3sb

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravani_2311

in ishra land...
need a cold shwer...

i dont mind raman dresing ishita or doing som other thing in trial room...

cant get enough of it...

Hahaha LOL
Will catch you with such a hot update soon Wink
kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Joined: 12 February 2015
Posts: 10802

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ofcourse go ahead wit writin romance n nxt update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaya3sb

nitii-76 IF-Sizzlerz
nitii-76
nitii-76

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 14795

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Raman asked her   'why she is doing this..'
Ishita said to him   'because i love you too much..'
Ashok said that    'she can't be a mother'
Raman told her   'we have ruhi..'
she accepted   'he is everything for her..'
Just love this story..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaya3sb

AngelSREE Goldie
AngelSREE
AngelSREE

Joined: 07 December 2014
Posts: 1342

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Yaar... 
next jaldi update karo... 
I have no patience to wait more...
Precap... Omg I m waiting..
Lovely update..
But that disgusting ashok..
Actually what happend to shagun...
Continue asap..
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitii

<font size="2">Raman asked her 'why she is doing this..'</font>
<font size="2">Ishita said to him 'because i love you too much..'</font>
<font size="2">Ashok said that 'she can't be a mother'</font>
<font size="2">Raman told her 'we have ruhi..'</font>
<font size="2">she accepted 'he iseverythingfor her..'</font>
<font size="2">Just love this story..Clap</font>

Whoa...you quoted from the previous updates.Clap
Thanks for reading it with such an observation and for loving this story Smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitii-76

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSREE

Yaar...
next jaldi update karo...
I have no patience to wait more...
Precap... Omg I m waiting..
Lovely update..
But that disgusting ashok..
Actually what happend to shagun...
Continue asap..

Happy that I can continue with the precap Embarrassed Big smile
nitii-76 IF-Sizzlerz
nitii-76
nitii-76

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 14795

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudharminy

Originally posted by nitii

<font size="2">Raman asked her 'why she is doing this..'</font>
<font size="2">Ishita said to him 'because i love you too much..'</font>
<font size="2">Ashok said that 'she can't be a mother'</font>
<font size="2">Raman told her 'we have ruhi..'</font>
<font size="2">she accepted 'he iseverythingfor her..'</font>
<font size="2">Just love this story..Clap</font>

Whoa...you quoted from the previous updates.Clap
Thanks for reading it with such an observation and for loving this story Smile Big smile

thanks for the PM..Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra FF||A Contract Of Love 6|| Chapter 62 ~ Chapter 78

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1153   Views: 174918

Prabh. 1153 174918 12 April 2016 at 9:21pm by Prabh.
Ishra FF ||A Contract Of Love 4|| Chapter 55 ~ Chapter 60B

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1127   Views: 109683

Prabh. 1127 109683 18 March 2016 at 9:23am by RitaDivan
#2 || FF || JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA || Pt-49 Pg 127 Teaser/Pg-133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: Gaya3sb   Replies: 1051   Views: 142222

Gaya3sb 1051 142222 15 February 2016 at 11:55pm by fSharm
Ishra FF ||A Contract Of Love 3|| Chapter 40 ~ Chapter 54

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1134   Views: 186558

Prabh. 1134 186558 10 October 2015 at 5:58pm by Prabh.
Ishra FF ||A Contract Of Love 2|| Chapter 25 ~ Chapter 39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1141   Views: 217857

Prabh. 1141 217857 05 September 2015 at 11:07pm by nitii-76

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index