Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137 (Page 130)

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Joined: 10 November 2014
Posts: 9034

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by --abha--

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by janani_divan

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

@Janani_divan

Hi jaanu...
I've planned this part in some other way but then...Ermm
You're the first one to predict it Big smile
I didn't change it because twisting it further means killing its essence Dead
I closely watched your ramblings and wrote Mihika's POV the way you asked me questions Embarrassed
So here Mihika/Janani is the jagga jasoos LOL
So...
I hope you understand why Mihika's style of talking resembles you Wink
Sorry if I offended you Confused

hey dont say sorry..im very happy ..u show my jasoos in mihika voice over..i loved it.thanks for not changing plot..its kill essence of a beautiful story...thread 2 ready karo kanna..already 135 pages completed..
V have to celebrate up coming thread 2 ..:-)
love u kanna..

Love you more Hug
Thanks for giving me your copyright LOL Embarrassed

now who is butteringLOLLOL
janani dont come in her words...she like gheeLOL

Heee...LOL
Kuch bhi bolte ho Embarrassed

abha..ha ha ha..i love gayathry ghee..:-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..abha..Gaya3sb

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --abha--

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

<font size="4">Hi Kutties...Big smile

Want an update today before 7:00 ??? Ermm

I've completed typing it just a while ago...Geek

But yeah...

I don't mind making you wait for it...Wink

What say Evil Smile

Gaya3
</font>
Yaay...waiting and advance meinsmiley says thank you emoticon

P.s. I am not looking foolish na?Ermm

Not really...[fool]
You're welcome yaar
I'm loving your emoticons... Heart
They are awesome...and suits you ROFL
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani_divan

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by --abha--

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by janani_divan

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

@Janani_divan

Hi jaanu...
I've planned this part in some other way but then...Ermm
You're the first one to predict it Big smile
I didn't change it because twisting it further means killing its essence Dead
I closely watched your ramblings and wrote Mihika's POV the way you asked me questions Embarrassed
So here Mihika/Janani is the jagga jasoos LOL
So...
I hope you understand why Mihika's style of talking resembles you Wink
Sorry if I offended you Confused

hey dont say sorry..im very happy ..u show my jasoos in mihika voice over..i loved it.thanks for not changing plot..its kill essence of a beautiful story...thread 2 ready karo kanna..already 135 pages completed..
V have to celebrate up coming thread 2 ..:-)
love u kanna..

Love you more Hug
Thanks for giving me your copyright LOL Embarrassed

now who is butteringLOLLOL
janani dont come in her words...she like gheeLOL

Heee...LOL
Kuch bhi bolte ho Embarrassed

abha..ha ha ha..i love gayathry ghee..:-D

See abha...
Jaanu loves me Embarrassed
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janani_divan..abha..

..abha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..abha..
..abha..

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 13658

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by --abha--

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

<font size="4">Hi Kutties...Big smile

Want an update today before 7:00 ??? Ermm

I've completed typing it just a while ago...Geek

But yeah...

I don't mind making you wait for it...Wink

What say Evil Smile

Gaya3
</font>
Yaay...waiting and advance meinsmiley says thank you emoticon

P.s. I am not looking foolish na?Ermm

Not really...[fool]
You're welcome yaar
I'm loving your emoticons... Heart
They are awesome...and suits you ROFL
so sweet...
i think update should be in next thread...
so give teaser...what say?
..abha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..abha..
..abha..

Joined: 15 July 2014
Posts: 13658

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by janani_divan

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by --abha--

 
now who is butteringLOLLOL
janani dont come in her words...she like gheeLOL

Heee...LOL
Kuch bhi bolte ho Embarrassed

abha..ha ha ha..i love gayathry ghee..:-D

See abha...
Jaanu loves me Embarrassed
ROFL
too much PDA...angry argument emoticonLOLLOL


Edited by --abha-- - 01 July 2015 at 5:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janani_divanGaya3sb

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --abha--

LOL
Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by janani_divan

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by --abha--


now who is butteringLOLLOL
janani dont come in her words...she like gheeLOL

Heee...LOL
Kuch bhi bolte ho Embarrassed

abha..ha ha ha..i love gayathry ghee..:-D

See abha...
Jaanu loves me Embarrassed
ROFL

too much PDA...angry argument emoticonLOLLOL


Haha... LOL
I loves those tomato heads ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..abha..

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 10314

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --abha--

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Originally posted by --abha--

Originally posted by Gaya3sb

<font size="4">Hi Kutties...Big smile

Want an update today before 7:00 ??? Ermm

I've completed typing it just a while ago...Geek

But yeah...

I don't mind making you wait for it...Wink

What say Evil Smile

Gaya3
</font>
Yaay...waiting and advance meinsmiley says thank you emoticon

P.s. I am not looking foolish na?Ermm

Not really...[fool]
You're welcome yaar
I'm loving your emoticons... Heart
They are awesome...and suits you ROFL

so sweet...
i think update should be in next thread...
so give teaser...what say?

OK... I'm going to post the teaser... Big smile
super_cutie Goldie
super_cutie
super_cutie

Joined: 17 May 2015
Posts: 1367

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Nice update
Loved all the ishra scenes and thanks for the PM
Continue soon

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra FF||A Contract Of Love 6|| Chapter 62 ~ Chapter 78

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1153   Views: 173472

Prabh. 1153 173472 12 April 2016 at 9:21pm by Prabh.
Ishra FF ||A Contract Of Love 4|| Chapter 55 ~ Chapter 60B

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1127   Views: 108509

Prabh. 1127 108509 18 March 2016 at 9:23am by RitaDivan
#2 || FF || JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA || Pt-49 Pg 127 Teaser/Pg-133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: Gaya3sb   Replies: 1051   Views: 141373

Gaya3sb 1051 141373 15 February 2016 at 11:55pm by fSharm
Ishra FF ||A Contract Of Love 3|| Chapter 40 ~ Chapter 54

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1134   Views: 185135

Prabh. 1134 185135 10 October 2015 at 5:58pm by Prabh.
Ishra FF ||A Contract Of Love 2|| Chapter 25 ~ Chapter 39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: Prabh.   Replies: 1141   Views: 216090

Prabh. 1141 216090 05 September 2015 at 11:07pm by nitii-76

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index