Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137 (Page 124)

12Singmeenu Goldie
12Singmeenu
12Singmeenu

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --abha--

Originally posted by 12Singmeenu

Abha first of all  I simply love ur smiles and emotions LOL  U know i just select thinking....it shouldnot look foolish and serve the purpose too...and credit goes to my one of forum friend...this one for u...moonwalker emoticon

And coming to change the plot request to gaya3 now she is so used to me reviling her suspense that vo just for me she keeps a plan b ready in case I  reveal the suspense WinkLOL but u know the funniest part she already knows that I would have guessed her plan b also Wink but I don't tell it openly  I rather pm it to her and I only tell her plans openly when I want her to change them LOL or else I never tell it out Wink I know smart me right Wink...u are really smart torturing gaya haanLOL...so u dont want this plan...so is plan b readyWink...tell me haan...how much it suceed i want to test...

I would love to guess that also but LOL papam yar she is already not feeling well Cry us ko itna bhi parishan Nahi karna 

Any ways I can give a small hint kyu ki vo ghuma Fira ke plan a  hi use karne wali hai LOL she will distract us with some romance in middle so we forget about our assumptions Wink and thoda bhoth subu ka revenge mode and ashok ruhi. Ka scene and all but basic story tho plan a hi hai LOL u know our twist queen is also a good distraction queen Wink see many guessed ruhi is not ramans. Daughter so gaya3 amma ne. Pura plan change Nahi kiya she just distracted us by bringing up something else In middle and when we forgot about it hear comes the nuclear bomb Wink boss distract. Karna bhi ek art hai art Wink and our gaya3 amma mastered that one LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..abha..

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
oteri she is not raman daughter now it clear why he is possesive other ruhi too but im disapointed itt should be ishu who who it not mihika but never mind

i want to kill that subu i hate him more now
raman make her promise to not leave him
yupee ishra shift wow

precap what type if relation does shagun n raman share then
..abha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..abha..
..abha..

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --abha--

Abha first of all  I simply love ur smiles and emotions LOL  U know i just select thinking....it shouldnot look foolish and serve the purpose too...and credit goes to my one of forum friend...this one for u...moonwalker emoticon

And coming to change the plot request to gaya3 now she is so used to me reviling her suspense that vo just for me she keeps a plan b ready in case I  reveal the suspense WinkLOL but u know the funniest part she already knows that I would have guessed her plan b also Wink but I don't tell it openly  I rather pm it to her and I only tell her plans openly when I want her to change them LOL or else I never tell it out Wink I know smart me right Wink...u are really smart torturing gaya haanLOL...so u dont want this plan...so is plan b readyWink...tell me haan...how much it suceed i want to test...

I would love to guess that also but LOL papam yar she is already not feeling well Cry us ko itna bhi parishan Nahi karna 

Any ways I can give a small hint kyu ki vo ghuma Fira ke plan a  hi use karne wali hai LOL she will distract us with some romance in middle so we forget about our assumptions Wink and thoda bhoth subu ka revenge mode and ashok ruhi. Ka scene and all but basic story tho plan a hi hai LOL u know our twist queen is also a good distraction queen Wink see many guessed ruhi is not ramans. Daughter so gaya3 amma ne. Pura plan change Nahi kiya she just distracted us by bringing up something else In middle and when we forgot about it hear comes the nuclear bomb Wink boss distract. Karna bhi ek art hai art Wink and our gaya3 amma mastered that one LOL
u really know her very well...chal i will see what gaya3 will do...btw i agree that she really distract us in between updates...LOL

12Singmeenu

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged

So finally sub ka guess is true ruhi is not ramans daughterLOL
ButConfused... That is not what I wanted to knowWinkalthough I am 1000% sure ruhi is ashok s daughter ok fine leave it aside

And is there something like Raman made a promise to shagun to keep ruhi safe with him like his daughter that's y he dosent want ruhi yo meet ashok

And she was the one who asked Raman to adopt her

Remember ashok. Is guiltyWinkhe did dome mistake. And all he thinks he is responsible for shaguns deathWink

And Raman that's y he dosent hate shagun as she never betrayed himLOLarey u ki tho shadi hi Nahi hui thiWink

But one thing is fishi

Remember when u were narrating us the ishu accident case wala story accedent hua. Because Raman was in a hurry to see shagunWinkThen shagun was living with Raman naDeadhang on

That means that shagun Raman were sort of friends or something and she was preg. Before marring ashok or was she divorced by ashok I don't think divorceLOL

Or was it like shagun ashok ka chakkar was going on from long time and then he diched. Her and ramans marriage proposal came but shagun being a good one in ur story told every thing to Raman
And Raman helps her and that is how the family knows all thisWink

And that is y he thinks so great of shagun. And respects her because he got ruhi because of herWink
But now he is so insecure about itLOL

Ok I can go on and on and on about it but I stop hearLOLI would love to see ur expression a sigh of relief ki suspense bach. GayaWinkLOL

Ooo any ways super update and thanks for pm

And abb subu ko acha chance milaga he will be cause because of which ishu will come to know the truthWink

And may be subbu and ashok. Will club to gether

Aur is time when ishu will want to leave that promise she gave to Raman and her love for ruhi will stop herWink

I think bhoth bakwas ho Gaye once again nice updateWinkAur ha I love Mihika of ur update she will be of geat help in future what help I better not mentionLOLWinkand thanks for making her jagga jasos. She will be the one who will show ishu that Raman is good and he did all this with a because of a good reasonWinkas ishu will be too upset to find the truth and subu. Ashok game will take stroll over her but u don't think ashok will support subu as he loved ishu and subu he tho just ... But the master mind will be of subuWinkand ishus small world gets shattered and all bhai. Tank khol ke rako. Bhoth asu bhale wale haiLOL

asha I even comment almost same thing
ananyachaudhary Senior Member
ananyachaudhary
ananyachaudhary

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
NO NO NO PROBLEM IN EVERYTHING/...I JUST LOVE THIS FF...I M ADDICTED TO IT/...AND THE MOST SPECIAL THING IS ISHITA'S STRENGTH AND STRONG LOVE AND RAMAN'S MYSTRY ...I WANT THIS FF TO BE LONG ONE BUT ALWAYS SHOW THE STRONG ISHITA NOT THE IDIOT SERIAL BAU TYPE...PLS JJO BHI TWIST LAO KEEP ISHRA TOGETHER STRONG WITH EACH OTHER
12Singmeenu Goldie
12Singmeenu
12Singmeenu

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty_h

So finally sub ka guess is true ruhi is not ramans daughterLOL
ButConfused... That is not what I wanted to knowWinkalthough I am 1000% sure ruhi is ashok s daughter ok fine leave it aside

And is there something like Raman made a promise to shagun to keep ruhi safe with him like his daughter that's y he dosent want ruhi yo meet ashok

And she was the one who asked Raman to adopt her

Remember ashok. Is guiltyWinkhe did dome mistake. And all he thinks he is responsible for shaguns deathWink

And Raman that's y he dosent hate shagun as she never betrayed himLOLarey u ki tho shadi hi Nahi hui thiWink

But one thing is fishi

Remember when u were narrating us the ishu accident case wala story accedent hua. Because Raman was in a hurry to see shagunWinkThen shagun was living with Raman naDeadhang on

That means that shagun Raman were sort of friends or something and she was preg. Before marring ashok or was she divorced by ashok I don't think divorceLOL

Or was it like shagun ashok ka chakkar was going on from long time and then he diched. Her and ramans marriage proposal came but shagun being a good one in ur story told every thing to Raman
And Raman helps her and that is how the family knows all thisWink

And that is y he thinks so great of shagun. And respects her because he got ruhi because of herWink
But now he is so insecure about itLOL

Ok I can go on and on and on about it but I stop hearLOLI would love to see ur expression a sigh of relief ki suspense bach. GayaWinkLOL

Ooo any ways super update and thanks for pm

And abb subu ko acha chance milaga he will be cause because of which ishu will come to know the truthWink

And may be subbu and ashok. Will club to gether

Aur is time when ishu will want to leave that promise she gave to Raman and her love for ruhi will stop herWink

I think bhoth bakwas ho Gaye once again nice updateWinkAur ha I love Mihika of ur update she will be of geat help in future what help I better not mentionLOLWinkand thanks for making her jagga jasos. She will be the one who will show ishu that Raman is good and he did all this with a because of a good reasonWinkas ishu will be too upset to find the truth and subu. Ashok game will take stroll over her but u don't think ashok will support subu as he loved ishu and subu he tho just ... But the master mind will be of subuWinkand ishus small world gets shattered and all bhai. Tank khol ke rako. Bhoth asu bhale wale haiLOL

asha I even comment almost same thing

Great minds think alike hansa di sry if I am wrong with the name it is only a guessEmbarrassed LOLWink lol gaya3 have u ever hear ki kise cheez ho agar shidath se pane ki koshis karo tho puri kaynath thume us se Milane ki Sadish mai lag jathi hai LOL see u were telling me and sush re behind breaking ur suspense but hear tho every one is doing the same we all r in the same boart Abby tera kya hoga re gaya3 LOL

Edited by 12Singmeenu - 01 July 2015 at 1:19am
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
@Janani_divan

Hi jaanu...
I've planned this part in some other way but then...Ermm
You're the first one to predict it Big smile
I didn't change it because twisting it further means killing its essence Dead
I closely watched your ramblings and wrote Mihika's POV the way you asked me questions Embarrassed
So here Mihika/Janani is the jagga jasoos LOL
So...
I hope you understand why Mihika's style of talking resembles you Wink
Sorry if I offended you Confused

janani_divan

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
@Kaa1202

Hi karthik... Smile
I never thought that my Dp will reveal such a hidden nature of mine.. Embarrassed
Anyways thanks for even reviewing my Dp LOL

kaa1202

Go to top