Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137 (Page 123)

cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
great awsome update. feels good to know that ishu is ramans first love and first wife.but very confusing .gaya u only have talant to twist the story .cann't wait update soon.

12Singmeenu Goldie
12Singmeenu
12Singmeenu

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
So finally sub ka guess is true ruhi is not ramans daughter LOL
But Confused... That is not what I wanted to know Wink although I am 1000% sure ruhi is ashok s daughter ok fine leave it aside 

And is there something like Raman made a promise to shagun to keep ruhi safe with him like his daughter that's y he dosent want ruhi yo meet ashok

And she was the one who asked Raman to adopt her 

Remember ashok. Is guilty Wink he did dome mistake. And all he thinks he is responsible for shaguns death Wink

And Raman that's y he dosent hate shagun as she never betrayed him LOL arey u ki tho shadi hi Nahi hui thi Wink

But one thing is fishi 

Remember when u were narrating us the ishu accident case wala story accedent hua. Because Raman was in a hurry to see shagun Wink Then shagun was living with Raman na Dead hang on 

That means that shagun Raman were sort of friends or something and she was preg. Before marring ashok or was she divorced by ashok I don't think divorce LOL

Or was it like shagun ashok ka chakkar was going on from long time and then he diched. Her and ramans marriage proposal came but shagun being a good one in ur story told every thing to Raman 
And Raman helps her and that is how the family knows all this Wink

And that is y he thinks so great of shagun. And respects her because he got ruhi because of her Wink
But now he is so insecure about it LOL

Ok I can go on and on and on about it but I stop hear LOL I would love to see ur expression a sigh of relief  ki suspense bach. Gaya Wink LOL

Ooo any ways super update and thanks for pm 

And abb subu ko acha chance milaga he will be cause because of which ishu will come to know the truth Wink

And may be subbu and ashok. Will club to gether 

Aur is time when ishu will want to leave that promise she gave to Raman and her love for ruhi will stop her Wink

I think bhoth bakwas ho Gaye once again nice update Wink Aur ha I love Mihika of ur update she will be of geat help in future what help I better not mention LOLWink and thanks for making her jagga jasos. She will be the one who will show ishu that Raman is good and he did all this with a because of a good reason Wink as ishu will be too upset to find the truth and subu. Ashok game will take stroll over her but u don't think ashok will support  subu as he loved ishu and subu he tho just ... But the master mind will be of subu Wink and ishus small world gets shattered and all bhai. Tank khol ke rako. Bhoth asu bhale wale hai LOL

Edited by 12Singmeenu - 30 June 2015 at 10:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--..abha..

rk654 IF-Dazzler
rk654
rk654

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
1s again amazing update...and again u proved ueself as a twist queen

..abha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..abha..
..abha..

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
woohoo dancing banana emoticon Update aaya...
Amazing GayaClapClap

Going by Asha , her comment above...yaay here the summary and if u planned like this so now plzz change your plotROFL.ROFL...Good job AshaHug

Now about update...So u finally decided to reveal somewhat about past...Mihika has brainsurprise smiley...Itna use ek sath kar liya ...usko kaho thoda kam use kare kahin yein kuch problem na karde...

Subbu dubbuwhipping emoticonwhat the hell he is doing...peeping in husband wife roomDead and then with ishu...but we know our raman cant mu her and she will manofy him...

I am excited to know past...
Tell me when are u updating next?

Finally thank u for pm...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

12Singmeenu

lovablelove Senior Member
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Awsome update dear
Clap
u truly knows how to keep ur readers attached to your writings!Wink
good!
uhhh, i m jealous nowAngry
hahahahaaa
waiting for next update.
come back soon.Tongue
12Singmeenu Goldie
12Singmeenu
12Singmeenu

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --abha--

woohoo dancing banana emoticon Update aaya...
Amazing GayaClapClap

Going by Asha , her comment above...yaay here the summary and if u planned like this so now plzz change your plotROFL.ROFL...Good job AshaHug

Now about update...So u finally decided to reveal somewhat about past...Mihika has brainsurprise smiley...Itna use ek sath kar liya ...usko kaho thoda kam use kare kahin yein kuch problem na karde...

Subbu dubbuwhipping emoticonwhat the hell he is doing...peeping in husband wife roomDead and then with ishu...but we know our raman cant mu her and she will manofy him...

I am excited to know past...
Tell me when are u updating next?

Finally thank u for pm...Hug

Abha first of all  I simply love ur smiles and emotions LOL

And coming to change the plot request to gaya3 now she is so used to me reviling her suspense that vo just for me she keeps a plan b ready in case I  reveal the suspense WinkLOL but u know the funniest part she already knows that I would have guessed her plan b also Wink but I don't tell it openly  I rather pm it to her and I only tell her plans openly when I want her to change them LOL or else I never tell it out Wink I know smart me right Wink

..abha..

..abha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..abha..
..abha..

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 12Singmeenu

Abha first of all  I simply love ur smiles and emotions LOL  U know i just select thinking....it shouldnot look foolish and serve the purpose too...and credit goes to my one of forum friend...this one for u...moonwalker emoticon

And coming to change the plot request to gaya3 now she is so used to me reviling her suspense that vo just for me she keeps a plan b ready in case I  reveal the suspense WinkLOL but u know the funniest part she already knows that I would have guessed her plan b also Wink but I don't tell it openly  I rather pm it to her and I only tell her plans openly when I want her to change them LOL or else I never tell it out Wink I know smart me right Wink...u are really smart torturing gaya haanLOL...so u dont want this plan...so is plan b readyWink...tell me haan...how much it suceed i want to test...

12Singmeenu

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Originally posted by janani_divan

Y im feeling..this update is related tomy prediction:-D

from day 1 im raising the doubts of raman and ruhi relationship..:->:->:->

i shouted ruhi is not ramans daughter..
he is not her biological father...ishita is his first love and first wife..

Ruhi is ashok's daughter...:-)

SORRY IM USING THIS WORDS TO BADHBU ..I MEAN SUBBU..

(SIGGULENI ADDA GADIDHA RA NUVE...NINNU CHUSI PICHI KUKKA KUDA CHI ANTADHI)

He is a shamless donkey...mental dog will be feel disgusted by subbu ...dog will also feel ashame to compare with him..thu yuck:-P:-P:-O:-O

what he is seeing..ishra privacy public picture hai kya..thank god mihika agaya...yaar yeh new couple should be careful to close the door...;-);-);-)

story is progressing...u very well discribed about both ishra insecurities..

AUTHOR SAIBA..
THIS IS FOR U...IF IM NOT WRONG...MIHIKA POV IS RELATED TO MY GUESSING MIND'.RIGHT OR WRONG?

AND U USED KANNA WORD IN THIS UPDATE...IT IS ALSO RELATED TO BOTH OF US...IF IM NOT WRONG..

THANKS FOR GIVING, SUCH A WONDERFUL VALUE TO MY REVIEWS...IM REALLY HAPPY FOR THAT...:-):-P:-P

Now im waiting for truth revelation.but i think ishita insecurities now increase more...after knowing the truth..she will definately go in to shell...

Toshiji changed alot..mihir and romi wonder to see his maa small speech..

Amma also accepting the truth..:-)

Badhbu ko be realise karna baki hai meri maa:-)

YEH BADHBU OVER BOARD HOGAYA...AGAR RAMAN AND ISHITA NOT TAKE QUICK DECISION ABOUT IT...

VO BHADBU GANDAGI SAB KO PEHALA JAYEGA...:-P:-P:-P

THANKS FOR PM KANNA:-)

Subbu ni titina titlu super asalu vinadaniki enta bagundo chevulaki

vadike adhi chala thakkuva sri..forum janalu ekkada ardhalu adugu tharo ani inka thitale

Go to top