Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Subbu ni titina titlu super asalu vinadaniki enta bagundo chevulaki

vadike adhi chala thakkuva sri..forum janalu ekkada ardhalu adugu tharo ani inka thitale
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I would love to guess that also but ๐Ÿ˜† papam yar she is already not feeling well ๐Ÿ˜ญ us ko itna bhi parishan Nahi karna 

Any ways I can give a small hint kyu ki vo ghuma Fira ke plan a  hi use karne wali hai ๐Ÿ˜† she will distract us with some romance in middle so we forget about our assumptions ๐Ÿ˜‰ and thoda bhoth subu ka revenge mode and ashok ruhi. Ka scene and all but basic story tho plan a hi hai ๐Ÿ˜† u know our twist queen is also a good distraction queen ๐Ÿ˜‰ see many guessed ruhi is not ramans. Daughter so gaya3 amma ne. Pura plan change Nahi kiya she just distracted us by bringing up something else In middle and when we forgot about it hear comes the nuclear bomb ๐Ÿ˜‰ boss distract. Karna bhi ek art hai art ๐Ÿ˜‰ and our gaya3 amma mastered that one ๐Ÿ˜†
hana_y thumbnail
oteri she is not raman daughter now it clear why he is possesive other ruhi too but im disapointed itt should be ishu who who it not mihika but never mind

i want to kill that subu i hate him more now
raman make her promise to not leave him
yupee ishra shift wow

precap what type if relation does shagun n raman share then
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

I would love to guess that also but ๐Ÿ˜† papam yar she is already not feeling well ๐Ÿ˜ญ us ko itna bhi parishan Nahi karna 

Any ways I can give a small hint kyu ki vo ghuma Fira ke plan a  hi use karne wali hai ๐Ÿ˜† she will distract us with some romance in middle so we forget about our assumptions ๐Ÿ˜‰ and thoda bhoth subu ka revenge mode and ashok ruhi. Ka scene and all but basic story tho plan a hi hai ๐Ÿ˜† u know our twist queen is also a good distraction queen ๐Ÿ˜‰ see many guessed ruhi is not ramans. Daughter so gaya3 amma ne. Pura plan change Nahi kiya she just distracted us by bringing up something else In middle and when we forgot about it hear comes the nuclear bomb ๐Ÿ˜‰ boss distract. Karna bhi ek art hai art ๐Ÿ˜‰ and our gaya3 amma mastered that one ๐Ÿ˜†

u really know her very well...chal i will see what gaya3 will do...btw i agree that she really distract us in between updates...๐Ÿ˜†
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

So finally sub ka guess is true ruhi is not ramans daughter๐Ÿ˜†

But๐Ÿ˜•... That is not what I wanted to know๐Ÿ˜‰although I am 1000% sure ruhi is ashok s daughter ok fine leave it aside

And is there something like Raman made a promise to shagun to keep ruhi safe with him like his daughter that's y he dosent want ruhi yo meet ashok

And she was the one who asked Raman to adopt her

Remember ashok. Is guilty๐Ÿ˜‰he did dome mistake. And all he thinks he is responsible for shaguns death๐Ÿ˜‰

And Raman that's y he dosent hate shagun as she never betrayed him๐Ÿ˜†arey u ki tho shadi hi Nahi hui thi๐Ÿ˜‰

But one thing is fishi

Remember when u were narrating us the ishu accident case wala story accedent hua. Because Raman was in a hurry to see shagun๐Ÿ˜‰Then shagun was living with Raman na๐Ÿคขhang on

That means that shagun Raman were sort of friends or something and she was preg. Before marring ashok or was she divorced by ashok I don't think divorce๐Ÿ˜†

Or was it like shagun ashok ka chakkar was going on from long time and then he diched. Her and ramans marriage proposal came but shagun being a good one in ur story told every thing to Raman
And Raman helps her and that is how the family knows all this๐Ÿ˜‰

And that is y he thinks so great of shagun. And respects her because he got ruhi because of her๐Ÿ˜‰
But now he is so insecure about it๐Ÿ˜†

Ok I can go on and on and on about it but I stop hear๐Ÿ˜†I would love to see ur expression a sigh of relief ki suspense bach. Gaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Ooo any ways super update and thanks for pm

And abb subu ko acha chance milaga he will be cause because of which ishu will come to know the truth๐Ÿ˜‰

And may be subbu and ashok. Will club to gether

Aur is time when ishu will want to leave that promise she gave to Raman and her love for ruhi will stop her๐Ÿ˜‰

I think bhoth bakwas ho Gaye once again nice update๐Ÿ˜‰Aur ha I love Mihika of ur update she will be of geat help in future what help I better not mention๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰and thanks for making her jagga jasos. She will be the one who will show ishu that Raman is good and he did all this with a because of a good reason๐Ÿ˜‰as ishu will be too upset to find the truth and subu. Ashok game will take stroll over her but u don't think ashok will support subu as he loved ishu and subu he tho just ... But the master mind will be of subu๐Ÿ˜‰and ishus small world gets shattered and all bhai. Tank khol ke rako. Bhoth asu bhale wale hai๐Ÿ˜†

asha I even comment almost same thing
ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NO NO NO PROBLEM IN EVERYTHING/...I JUST LOVE THIS FF...I M ADDICTED TO IT/...AND THE MOST SPECIAL THING IS ISHITA'S STRENGTH AND STRONG LOVE AND RAMAN'S MYSTRY ...I WANT THIS FF TO BE LONG ONE BUT ALWAYS SHOW THE STRONG ISHITA NOT THE IDIOT SERIAL BAU TYPE...PLS JJO BHI TWIST LAO KEEP ISHRA TOGETHER STRONG WITH EACH OTHER
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty_h

asha I even comment almost same thing

Great minds think alike hansa di sry if I am wrong with the name it is only a guess๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ lol gaya3 have u ever hear ki kise cheez ho agar shidath se pane ki koshis karo tho puri kaynath thume us se Milane ki Sadish mai lag jathi hai ๐Ÿ˜† see u were telling me and sush re behind breaking ur suspense but hear tho every one is doing the same we all r in the same boart Abby tera kya hoga re gaya3 ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 12Singmeenu - 8 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail
@Janani_divan

Hi jaanu...
I've planned this part in some other way but then...๐Ÿค”
You're the first one to predict it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I didn't change it because twisting it further means killing its essence ๐Ÿคข
I closely watched your ramblings and wrote Mihika's POV the way you asked me questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So here Mihika/Janani is the jagga jasoos ๐Ÿ˜†
So...
I hope you understand why Mihika's style of talking resembles you ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sorry if I offended you ๐Ÿ˜•
Gaya3sb thumbnail
@Kaa1202

Hi karthik... ๐Ÿ˜Š
I never thought that my Dp will reveal such a hidden nature of mine.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anyways thanks for even reviewing my Dp ๐Ÿ˜†
Gaya3sb thumbnail