Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I haven't commented yet but I've loved this story so far! The end of the update is such a cliffhanger & I can't wait for the next update!
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

How'll I make Amma good?
Out of my hand 😆
Precap is a surprise... 😉
Guess who's that?
Miku and Ishu 😈

Kahi Ruhi aur Raman ki conversation to nahi?? Ruhi hating Mahi and Raman hating Subbu?? Am I correct??   ðŸ˜‰
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gaya you made Subbu more disgusting with this update. I wish Raman punching him hard and chop his hand cause he touch his wife.😡 Now again Raman get hyper and feel insecure cause Ishu refuse to go with him but Ishu did not know that Amma already put all bad data in Raman head about Ishu and Subbu love. Next part new character show up good or bad one. Where Raman want to take Ishu and she will change her mind or not and she will have chance to know what Amma and Raman talking or not.So many thing ask ing for answer hope will get from next update. thanks for the Pm dear.🤗
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mai teen khoon karna chathi Hun 
1 amma
2subbu 
3 thum khud hi guess karo. 
Arrr ðŸ˜¡ yeh kya kar rahi ho I know that for the twist u planed it is important to do that but ðŸ˜­ I still don't like it yaa agar mere hath mai hotha na tho mai ishra aur roo ko khai door shift kar Demi while amma gets some Akal  ðŸ˜† And learns about subbus truth 
Thume Kuch karna hoga yarr I want good amma back plz pretty plz ðŸ˜³
SushSathisha thumbnail
Shut amma ka baat Sach nikla toh raman...
Aiyooo 
please update soon 
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
this creep subbu i jst wnt to kill him
n how cpuld mrs.iyer do that mote than this subbu im disgusted by her
softyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh man just kill that subbu basturd
and what the hell is wrong with this amma why she can't see the happiness of her daughter
Raman is insecure why why
aab next update ka intezaar hai
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Gaya...
Subbu deserves slap...He was shame , Ishu should have take action against him...

Ammasubbu is wrong person...Think good for ur daughter...He is creep and cheapo😡...

Amma knows ishu so she brainwashed Raman and Ishu said no...Ohhh...Now he will be more insecure and jealous yar...

You made subbu really creepish...I just want Ishra😳...Mihika is lovely sister...Want Raman in action killing that  ðŸ¤¬...

Waiting for next...
Ishra romance😳

Continue Soon...
 for pm...

P.s. I learned to use these emoticons...So i used many in this,...I think i am going crazy🤣
divazfankau thumbnail
awsome updated
ama toh villain ban gayi aur
subu I hate him soo much
continue soon wating early
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sharing the pain;-(

still ishita dnt want to go with raman after knowing amma incident and ammas behaviour with her husband..;->

she dont want ruhi and raman?
She not loving raman?she only loves amma..crazy women she dnt know what is her priority in ramans life;->

she indirectly supporting her mother...and she is saying she is helpless..:->:->:->

Now she is a mrs.raman kumar bhalla...she still now not accted that?she dont want to take her stand?

She dont want to fought for her raman and her daughter with amma?
Ishita very well known what her amma doing with her life;->

Amma,beti dhono ko dimak nahi hai..both are selfish..amma thinking about
his brother family?

VO MAMA NE TOH KABH KA NARAK MAI SOGAYE HOGE...YEHA USKE BHAHEN SABHKO NARAK DHIKA RA HE HAI...

B**TED...arey eska koye naam denai keliye...naam bhi thayaar nahi hogi..

How dare he touch her..that too pinched her waist...this is creep behaviour...she even not give a slap..;->she is helpless great...
If she not take any stand and not go against her mother..she should face same monster in next day..;->

Amma ka bhai last wish kaha gaya ..tabh subbu ne doosri aurath sai shaadi kiya tha?;->;->;->

subbu ka beta amma ka ghar bhe agaya?
I dnt get MIKU AND ISHITA CONVERSATION ..SOME THING IS MISSING...EVEN RAMAN AND ISHITA CONVERSATION ALSO...

I feel good when raman hear her sobs..he understand her..she should also understand him...AMMA AMMA KA JAIPE KABH BANDH KAREGA YEAH...;->;->;->:->:->

thanks for pm