Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Kutties...πŸ˜ƒ

Here goes the next part...

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🀬 so weak buddies READ AT YOUR RISK 😈

Not proofread so please ignore typos and other errors

Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-24

PEE LOON

Raman sunk his face in the crook of her neck asking her not to go away while her hands caressed his bare back. Subbu's continuous calls caused Mihika to emerge in all her fury out of her room. She didn't thought for a second before lashing out at him.

"Kya laga rakha hai subah subah? Akka is not well. Tujhe bhi toh pata hoga nah uski condition. Toh use disturb kyun kar rahe ho? Kya chahiye?"

(What are you doing in the morning? You also know her condition right. Then why are you disturbing? What you want?)

Subbu: "Miku...I was just calling Ishu...just because...We can go TOGETHER to the clinic."

Mihika: "Ap akele jayiye...in fact akka aaj clinic nahin jaa rahi hai...And I don't want to give you further explanation. You don't worth it!"

(You go alone. In fact akka is not going clinic today)

Subbu: "I'm sorry if I disturbed..."

Mihika: "You always do...now clear out..."

Mrs Iyer: Angrily, "Miku...eppadi pesren Subbu kitta...?"

(How can you talk to Subbu like that?)

Subbu: "Paravayille atthai..."

(Its OK aunty)

Mrs Iyer: "Summa iru Subbu...enna pesavidu..."

(You shut up and let me talk)

Mihika: Waving her finger in front of them rashly, "Yetha venalum pannikkonge...But I'm telling you...Naan en akka-jiju kuda than...ungalala avara pirikka mudiyath..."

(You can do anything. But I'm always with my akka and jiju. You can't separate them)

Subbu: Mocking, "Athan muthalleye pirinjitenlle!"

(They are already separated)

Mihika: "You...stay in your limits..."

SAME TIME IN THE BEDROOM

"Lagta hai bahar problem horaha hai...main jakar dekhun?"

(I think there is problems going on outside, may I check?)

Raman: "Mat jaao..."

(Dont go)

Ishita: "Ramannn...subah hogayi...abhi kya!"

(Raman it's morning what now!)

Raman: "Pyar karne keliye madam timetable rakha hai kya?"

(Do you have a time table to love?)

Ishita: "Apko kya hua Raman? ap hi ne toh kuch der pehale mujhe roka dha...ab khud?"

(What happened Raman? Youre the one stopped be some times before. Now you yourself?)

Raman: "Now I have mood to do this..."

Ishita: "Ap insecure hai Raman...You don't even want to let me see or talk to him...! But why Raman...? Itna over possessive kab bangaye ap?"

(Youre insecure Raman. When did you became this over-possessive?)

Raman: "I always was...You won't understand..."

Ishita: "Ap mujhse kuch bhi chupane ki koshish karo Raman...lekin mujhe voh pata chalega... Apke akhen..."

(You can hide anything from me but I'll know it...your eyes)

Raman: "Really?"

Ishita: "Haan...aur main ap jaise insecure nahin hun. Shagun se bhi nahin...! In fact I my grateful to her for giving my Rooh..."

(I'm not insecure like you. Not even about Shagun)

Raman: "It's not like that... I've never been in love with Shagun this way...this much... But you were in...with Subbu..."

Ishita: "What you mean Raman? Suddenly aise kaise? Shagun se pyar nahin karti matlab?"

(What's this in sudden? You don't love Shagun means?)

Raman: "I don't want to talk about it...just leave it...And yes...I'm insecure... Jealous and becomes worse when gets over possessive. You should manage"

Ishita: "Acha ji..."

Raman: "Aur...Amma...voh kuch overreact toh nahin kar rahi hai?"

(Isn't she overreacting?)

Ishita: "Apko pata hai...amma uski brother se kitna blindly pyar karti hai...Un donon ne milkar meri life complicated bana diya hai..."

(You know how blindly amma loves her brother. Both of them made my life complicated)

He came up from the cave of her neck to face her and gave a cute peck on her nose making her gurgle. She put out a hand and cupped his one cheek in it lovingly. He tilted his face taking her hand in his and started to drop small wet kisses there. She giggled feeling ticklish of his soft touches and tried to continue her talk. He found his way upward to her collarbone and continued to play sweetly there making her let out euphonic moans in sync to his touches.

"Subbu en mama payyan..."

He stopped abruptly and looked at her quizzically. She mouthed a sorry and continued.

"Subbu is my mama's son. Amma aur mama meri shaadi uski saath karvana chahte dhe..."

(Amma and mama wanted us to get married)

He was feeling hot with jealousy than passion when she time and again tried to talk about her ex. He wanted to show that he is not that insecure but in vain. His sweet touches on her sensitive body became harsh as she kept on talking. She didn't mind because she thought it is ensued to his passion. But the realization that her husband is not at all liking her talk dawned on her when he bite her hard on her waist when he heard her saying, "Pehale mujhe bilkul pasand nahin dhe...Phir pata nahin kab...pyar hogaya...!"

(I didn't like him at first...then don't know when I fell for him!)

"Ouch...! Kya kar rahe ho Raman? You're hurting me..."

(What are you doing Raman?)

Raman: "Hmmm...I...I'm sorry..."

He said looking up at her. She extended her hands to take him in her arms. He looked at her making a puppy face and threw himself in her in a tight embrace.

Raman: "Phir...?"

(Then)

Ishita: "Nahin...ap...ko acha nahin lagega..."

(No...you won't feel good)

Raman: "It's OK...bolo..."

(Say)

Ishita: "Phir...accident hua...he rejected me when I was in my half-conscious state! So I don't remember it clearly..."

(Then, the accident)

Raman: "But I do. Skip it"

Ishita: "Apne suna dha?"

(You heard it?)

Raman: "Haan..."

(Yes)

Ishita: "Phir...uski shaadi Kavya ke saath hua...I was happy when Mahadev was born...because he wanted a child...and he got it...lekin..."

(Then he married Kavya)

Raman: "Lekin?"

(But?)

Ishita: "Amma and mama never dropped the idea of getting us married..."

Raman: "Are you serious?"

Ishita: "Haan...Appa gusse mein dhe kyunki Subbu ne mujhe chod diya...So amma kept calm..."

Raman: Cutting her short, "Phir Ashok aya...amma wanted to break the marriage and it somehow breaked and fortunately or unfortunately we got married...isn't it?"

Ishita: "Hmmm..."

Raman: Kissing her forehead, "See everything is fine"

Ishita: Worriedly, "No Raman...nothing is fine...he is back...and it is not at all a good sign!"

Raman: "What you mean?"

Ishita: "You know...he always managed to get what he wants..."

Raman: Confused, "He got a baby as well..."

Ishita: "That wasn't enough for him..."

Raman: Angrily, "You mean he wants...Don't tell that"

Ishita: "But it is true..."

Raman: Firmly, "I don't want to hear it"

Ishita: "I'm scared of him..."

Raman: Angrily hisses at her, "Shut up"

Ishita: miserably, "Raman try to...He constantly called me for..."

Before she could complete her words, he took her lips in a hard kiss as if to show her that she cannot talk that what he doesn't like. That passionate punishment give way to an early morning make out session when the commotion was going on outside.

He secured her in his arms and she snuggled closer to him burying her head in the nape of his neck. He combed her hair with his fingers and caressed it softly. The unexpected sob of her broke his stupor.

Raman: "Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

Ishita: "Kuch...nahin...!"

(Nothing)

Raman: "Bolo nah kya hua?"

(Tell what happened?)

Ishita: As if in a trance, "Kabhi kabhi mujhe athai...matlab Subbu ki amma ke baat sahi lagte hai Raman..."

(Sometimes I feels Subbu's Amma is right)

Raman: Furrowing, "Unhone kya kaha?"

(What did she say?)

Ishita: "Voh...mere jaise aurat ka sirf yehi..."

(That...Women like me is just for...)

Raman: Closing her mouth with his point finger, "Shush...ekdam chup...aisa kuch nahin hai..."

(Just shut up. Nothing like that)

Ishita: "Main kabhi maa nahin bansakta hai nah..."

(I can't be a mother...)

Raman: Cutely, "Ishita please...meri baby aise nahin rothi."

(My baby don't cry like this)

Ishita: "Ap mujhse aise hi pyar karoge kya?"

(You'll always love me like this?)

Raman: "Nahin...aur zyada karunga. Bas mere saath ghar aao. Please"

(I'll love you more but just come home)

Ishita: "Aise kaise Raman...main amma ko hurt nahin karna chahti."

(How Raman. I can't hurt amma)

Raman: getting frustrated, "Sab kuch amma keliye karte jaa rahe ho...kabhi to apna socho...mere aur Ruhi ke baare mein socho...I want my wife for everything... Not just for making love"

(You does everything for amma's sake. Think about yourself sometimes. About me and Ruhi)

Ishita: To cajole him, "Ap amma ko manane keliye mujhe help karoge..? I want amma to give me back to you"

(Will you help me to console Amma?)

Raman: Smiling softly, "Zaroor"

(Sure)

Ishita: "Aur...bahar kaise jayenge ap?"

(How will you go out?)

Raman: "Kyun...jaise aya vaise"

(Why...I'll go the way I came)

Ishita: "Amma dekhenge toh problem hoga"

(It'll be a problem if amma sees)

Raman: "Arey pati hun main tera..."

(I'm your husband)

Ishita: Worriedly, "Aise mat karo...mujhe darr lagta hai..."

(Don't do this. I'm scared)

Raman: Patting her back, "Koyi kuch nahin kahenge...Agar aisa hoga toh socho main tujhe ek pal aur yahan nahin rehne dunga."

(No one will say anything. If it happen I won't let you stay here for another second)

Ishita: Sighing, "Tikhe...main apka dress laati hun."

(OK I'll give you your dress)

She stirred out of his hold wrapping the duvet around her and walked to the cupboard. She selected a pair of shirt and pants for him and was about to turn but couldn't as two arms wounded around her waist.

Raman: Huskily against her earlobe, "Yeh kab khareeda?"

(When you bought this?)

Ishita: throbbing, "Shaadi ke do din baad...main Rooh...aur Miku ne jaakar..."

(After two days of our marriage. Me Rooh and Miku went for it)

Raman: "Achaa..."

His naughty hands tried to unknot the duvet which was around her chest. She held his hands indicating a no.

Ishita: "It's already late..."

Raman: Pouting, "Mujhe aaj office jaane ka man nahin hun"

(I'm not feeling like going office today)

Ishita: "Lekin mujhe bahar jaane ka man hai..."

(But I'm feeling like going out)

Raman: In a thick voice, "Bekarar mat banao mujhe."

(Don't make me restless)

Ishita: "Ap khud ban rahe hai"

(You yourself is becoming one)

Raman: "Let me see..."

The duvet came down and flowed like a a milky white ocean around them. He took her in a tight embrace but was broken by the continuous beep of Ishita's mobile. She tried to get out of his hold but he tightened the clasp arounfd her waist and pulled her closer moulding her to his aroused body. After five long beeping the call came to an end with a message.

Ishita: "Kuch important hoga Raman...maybe from clininc"

(It might be important)

Raman: "Haan to jaao...dekho"

When Ishita took the mobile after dressing up she found the calls and message is from Mihika.

Sorry to disturb :P Amma market gaya. Appa bahar koyi urgent kaam se gaya. Subbu muttal is aleady left for clinic. Don't be happy...I'm home. Jiju ko nikaalo ghar se...:x Joking lol. Aur problem nahin hona chahiye nah akka...so please...ask him to leave silently.:(

(Amma went to market and Appa for something urgent. Ask jiju to go not to make more issues)

Raman: Back hugging her, "Saali ho toh aise hona chahiye"

(Sister-in-law should be like this)

AFTERNOON

IN THE CLINIC AND RAMAN'S OFFICE

Ishita was busy with her appointments and frustrated over the news that she is asigned to help Subbu for the coming month as part of his research because Dr Batra is going to US. The month is going to be hectic for her with the sudden entry of Subbu in her personal and professional lives. She sunk in her chair clasping her head in her hands in irritation and worry after taking ten minutes off. That was when Raman called her.

Ishita: "Hello Ramannn..."

Raman: "Arey tum itna tired kyun ho...Sirf dant ukdana hai nah..aur kya kaam hai teri?"

(Why are you so tired. What you got to do other than plucking teeth?)

Ishita: "Mazak mat karo Raman..."

(Stop you're joke)

Raman: "Acha bolo kya hua?"

(Tell me what happened?)

Ishita: "Voh..."

(That...)

Before she could reply Subbu entered the room with an "EXCUSE ME ISHU". She excused Raman saying "I'LL CATCH YOU LATER" and put down the mobile on the table without cutting it. Raman being the most insecure husband decided to eavesdrop, the reason being the way the man called his wife's name didn't go unnoticed by him.

Ishita: "What's the matter Dr Subramanium?"

Subbu: "I want a file Ishu"

Ishita: Sternly, "Dr Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla. And you can call me Dr Bhalla"

Subbu: "Hmm...yeah...Doc...Dr Bhalla...A 1990 file...I think it might be here."

Ishita: "Oh maybe. Let me check"

Ishita checked the sign boards in futile and decided to check the cupboards. Taking a stool she stood up on it and began to check the cupboard for the files while Subbu began to check her out. She had her pallu pinned on her waist to make the saree fixed on her body. But the movements of her body made it easy for him to see a slight part of her waist were a RED MARK, *scratch it* TEETH MARK was visible!

TO BE CONTINUED...

PRECAP

"Yeh kya tareeka hai Subbu...!"

(What manners is this!)

Do LIKE and COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Subbu is such a jerk I hate him to d core after reading dos update yar.. Even amma how can she think lyk dat?? For me even she is also a villian in dis story bechara raman I so feel for him and I lyk dis possesive and jealous side of Raman.. And wat is d flash back of Shagun yar wen will u reveal it??
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ayyo...Raman is so possessive and insecure:-D;-);-)

im totally enjoying it ha ha ha:-D:-D:-P:-P

miku saali is good..she gave good fight to subbu:-P

And im enjoyed this JEALOUSY KUMAR ;-);-)

He unwantedly or wantedly to know about subbu kands from his wife;-);-);-)

When ishita trying to share her past relationship with her ex...its badly impact raman..he want to control his rag but it is vanished ..;-);-);-)

He dont want to hear his wife
ex name from his biwi's mouth..he punished for that;-);-);-)

Amma do hell with muhurtham and all...

chi subbu expecting dat from ishita.to satisfy his desire with ishita...he divorced his wife...and telling he still love ishita TAG...:->;->:-@:->

(SIGGULENI JANMA RA NEDHI SUBBU GA..EM MANISHO EMO VEDU..NEKANNA ASHOK GADU NAYAM);->

shamless man is subbu...ashok is better than subbu..:->

subbu vodafone dog...where ever ishu go...subbu will follow her..

shamless creep..he checking out ishita;->;->;->;->

o he identify :-OMARK:-P

THAT IS THE SYMBOL OF LOVE BITE;-);-);-);-)FROM RKB TO HIS JKR;-);-);-)

HELLO SUBBU...RKB HAVE FULL PATENT RIGHTS ON ISHITA:-)

After seeing that love bite ..if subbu not change his intention na...JINDHA KAT DHUNGA SAALA;->;->;->;->

IM Really dancing by this update..i love my jealousy kumar like this:-D;-);-):-D
Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For godsake kill that dubbu.. We can tolerate Ashok or Parmeetbut not this psycho..
ishracool thumbnail
Ahhh Mrs iyer is just irritating...Subbu doesn't know about RKB checking out is wife...😑😑 When dey are gonna face each other only den aayega real mazaaa...πŸ˜‰ Lykd ishita's rply to subbu...πŸ‘
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Subbu is such a jerk I hate him to d core after reading dos update yar.. Even amma how can she think lyk dat?? For me even she is also a villian in dis story bechara raman I so feel for him and I lyk dis possesive and jealous side of Raman.. And wat is d flash back of Shagun yar wen will u reveal it??

I've a lot of plans with Subbu
Ooops
By using Subbu πŸ˜†
I told you..
Flashback of Shagun means THE END
I'm not going to end it soon...
Other stories will be ended soon but not this one 🀣
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

For godsake kill that dubbu.. We can tolerate Ashok or Parmeetbut not this psycho..

</div><div>

I'm imagining that reddened ( 😑 ) face of yours πŸ˜†
But sorry 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishracool

Ahhh Mrs iyer is just irritating...Subbu doesn't know about RKB checking out is wife...😑😑When dey are gonna face each other only den aayega real mazaaa...πŸ˜‰Lykd ishita's rply to subbu...πŸ‘

I think the words changed (Subbu & RKB)
Well...I got you
He knows or not ...you'll know in the next chapter πŸ˜›
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gaya thank you for the second session in the morning.😳😳 Raman was so lucky and he still in the room so Ishu can't escape from him. Sub is so irritate what on earth go to Ishu bedroom and want to wake her up no manner at all. And the last part is so shameless how could he check out Ishu that private duty belong to Raman only sirf Raman. Now he plan to keep Ishu with him under the project excuse evil guy.Back to my Romantic Raman he is so possessive and noe i got the glimps of his talk to her that he never been in love with Shagun this way...this  much what is that mean?????????????ok will have to next update.Thank you for the fantastic update and PM dear.πŸ€—πŸ€— Forgot to tell I like Raman put his mark  on her waist so Subbu can see.😳😳