Very nice update๐Ÿ‘

What the hell mrs.iyer going to do. she is helping subbu to marry ishu ๐Ÿ˜ก
Waiting for raman reaction

Thanks for reading dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sparikh

Awesome story - many twist & turns; never expected to Raman to cause the accident.

Can't wait to read more.

-Sona

Yeah I too never expected that I'll make him the culprit ๐Ÿคฃ
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishu27

Wow double dhamaka today..Adada pramadam pa. Superb and awesome. Great going gayu.. Love ishra of your story.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pramadamana twists nereye irukku ๐Ÿ˜‰
I hope I'm right ๐Ÿ˜•
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gaya you are amazing girl. Double update first part was cute with Ruhi and Ashok date.She behave like big girl and call him by his name made him speechless.I never know you turn Amma to be Big enemy for Ishu cause you mention only Subbu that is big surprise for me. And what on earth she ask her to divorce Raman and fix next marriage immedialty to Subbu disgusting is the word.Second part update out of the world dear they love making with passion and their romance in the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณwhy Ishu want to of the light cause shr taught she is not beautiful so she wait for Raman to explore more of her bodyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ . Morning we can't get another session cause of Villian Subbu come and disturb them early morning.๐Ÿ˜ก Now what will happen next scene cause Raman still in the bedroom  no way to escape from Amma  blast. But I  feel happy if they see Raman together with Ishu cause they will know Ishu belong to Raman only but still they have guts to separate them.๐Ÿ˜ก Ok have to wait for red code next update with the fight of them I need time to prepare for my ear plug cause might have war between north and south and that will be loud. Thank you for the amazing update and i give you long review hope you not boring. Have a wonderful star for next week  please give my hug to Moozi too.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
--HANISA-- thumbnail
awesome gaya I love it n double updt wow first how both yearning to be with each ever n amma appa Im.angry so fast divorce too but love ishra love making too

subu ki to what will gona happen now when amma n subu will saw raman come out from ishu room im so excited to know their reaction.
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: usaonly

Gaya you are amazing girl. Double update first part was cute with Ruhi and Ashok date.She behave like big girl and call him by his name made him speechless.I never know you turn Amma to be Big enemy for Ishu cause you mention only Subbu that is big surprise for me. And what on earth she ask her to divorce Raman and fix next marriage immedialty to Subbu disgusting is the word.Second part update out of the world dear they love making with passion and their romance in the bathroom๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณwhy Ishu want to of the light cause shr taught she is not beautiful so she wait for Raman to explore more of her bodyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ. Morning we can't get another session cause of Villian Subbu come and disturb them early morning.๐Ÿ˜กNow what will happen next scene cause Raman still in the bedroom no way to escape from Amma blast. But I feel happy if they see Raman together with Ishu cause they will know Ishu belong to Raman only but still they have guts to separate them.๐Ÿ˜กOk have to wait for red code next update with the fight of them I need time to prepare for my ear plug cause might have war between north and south and that will be loud. Thank you for the amazing update and i give you long review hope you not boring. Have a wonderful star for next week please give my hug to Moozi too.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Never gets bored ๐Ÿ˜‰
I've told her about you already... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Raman escaping Iyer house is a big problem you know... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I also don't know how he'll slip out of there ๐Ÿ˜†
But a next session of romance...โ˜บ๏ธ
I've written that ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
And I'll try to post it tomorrow along with all other updates... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty_h

awesome gaya I love it n double updt wow first how both yearning to be with each ever n amma appa Im.angry so fast divorce too but love ishra love making too

subu ki to what will gona happen now when amma n subu will saw raman come out from ishu room im so excited to know their reaction.

Thank you Hansa for liking it ๐Ÿค—
Subbu and Raman's confronting... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wait and read ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
hana_y thumbnail
Superb gaya lovely interesting i love it so subu entry flash back was too good yaar ishra wanted to meet eachever the way ishita respond her amma was too good but why thwy are so worry to divorce ishra

If they will saw raman came out what will they say ayoo ama
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Thanks
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: hana_y

Superb gaya lovely interesting i love it so subu entry flash back was too good yaar ishra wanted to meet eachever the way ishita respond her amma was too good but why thwy are so worry to divorce ishra

If they will saw raman came out what will they say ayoo ama

Thank you dear...
Ayyo amma...will they see him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hahaha...do wait for the next one ๐Ÿ˜†