FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137 - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
First of all you need a good rest dear drink a lot of water. And get well soon to deal with us crazy reader of you.i give huggy like Ruhi ok so you will feel better.🤗🤗🤗
Now I got it you mention it not going to end soon. Big huge fight for the first day when they have to stay together for life. What is the secret of Raman and if he love Shagun that much don't want to remove her picture. Both are claim love for Shagun Asok and Raman.whole BHALLA family know all story but nobody tell Ishu . Hope the truth will be slowly come out will wait till you recover.
Yeh kya tha yar ðŸ˜¡ jan boo h kar kiya kya  ðŸ˜­ Ann shagun ki kon se story hai ðŸ˜• kya yar subha subha confuse kar diya  any ways agar vo ek bath chod do tho super update da ðŸ˜‰ lovely teasing mode  update soon I thing ashok will do chance pe dance ðŸ˜†
yeh kya hai naya twist ...
Please update soon
romnce ki band baja diya tumne...

evn i want to see ishu wearing cream saree..kannad style...

in vch ishu cncted to shagun nd y she wil leave raman nd ruhi if she cmes to knw abt tht...??

dnt keep shagun nd raman scenes more..

idk the reason bt anyone cant tak seeing ur husband with ex wife tht too on wedding night...

wen ishu cmes to knw the truth i hop she maturely ahndles it...

evn i had doubt on ruhi too...i mean i thnk ruhi is ashok's and shagun's child...

waiting fr next..

cant see ishra in pain...
Waiting for next part...expecting soon pls
superb update
ishita Is right jab raman ko uska
past pata toh raman ka us ko kyu nahi
continue soon wating early
Hi gayu, take care of ur health pls.. Get well soon sisy.. And I guessed about ishra fight. Cant see them fighting. As a girl, felt really bad for ishu. Raman was really too rude today. Because of his behaviour ishu will feel that his love changed after marriage. Cant digest the fact that raman loves shagun more than ishu. Whats thr logic ya?? Burning in jealousy raman will order ishu to not utter ashok's name but ishu should share his love with shagun??? Ridiculous.. Dont know whats gonna open up now.. But feeling bad for ishu.. Hey one request gayu, pls dont bring ishra seperation..
Read all the parts in one go... very well written... looking forward for more... 😊
Oh ho... Another twist..
Cant wait...
Continue soon...