FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137 - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TamannaSethi

Haeee!!!! Rabba!!

Gayatri jii...

Fir se twist ka tabet... Not again...

Still padh ke maza aaya... Ek aur interruption... Hehe... Bina iss ke toh kuxh possible hi nhi...

I totally agree with Raman... Ishita didn't care about his feelings...

But kya kre Raman babu... Ishita is a girl.. And we girls can't shatter our parents at any cost... Even if we have ro die for them... We will happily do that also...

Still at times we girls only and only think about our parents... Whatever the situation is... We don't carw about ourselves... We only want our parents should be happy and fine as they are... Girls are like this only... The only word I have for we girls is UNPREDICTABLE... Our parents can't predict us... So aap kya cheez ho... Hehhehe... No offence...

Matte aap ne promise kiya tha seedhe-seedhe marriage kr vaoe ge... Fir yeh twist..? ?????? Q jiii... Aap ka mann nbi bharta bina twist ke...??

Chalo koi nhi.. ... Twist bina aap ki story adhuri h... And we readers will also not find interesting then if twists will not be there...

Vaise btao toh kis ki entry kr vai h aapne?

Bechari Rooh baby ka kya haal ho rha hoga... Ufff... Lot many questions...

Teaser aj diya h aap ne toh... Update kb tak milega???

Jaldi update krna please

Dil mn hulchul mach rhi h...

Update soon jii

Hi Guri 😊
You're right in your POV.
Hope Raman will understand her dilemma.
New entry koyi harm nahi krega...trust me. 😉
OMG NEW ENTRY WHO IS HE OR HER PLEASE DO IT SOON 
Originally posted by pretty_h

OMG NEW ENTRY WHO IS HE OR HER PLEASE DO IT SOON

No damakas dear... Be cool 😎
Will update soon
ResEdited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gaya3 I just catch up with this story and totally falling in love with your story too. Great start and different concept right now just only 3 chapters will continue read and comment in between like this if you not mind. thank you to let me kph os about this story and that in English too. Have a great weekend dear.🤗🤗
Originally posted by usaonly

Gaya3 I just catch up with this story and totally falling in love with your story too. Great start and different concept right now just only 3 chapters will continue read and comment in between like this if you not mind. thank you to let me kph os about this story and that in English too. Have a great weekend dear.🤗🤗

Sure Jum... 😃
Keep reading and do commenting
Pleasure is mine   😳
omg hot hot love it n finally ishra got married I love how they were fighting way n niraj love ishu

I love ashok n ruhi she love him the hug of them I love how it moving for ruhi n ashok but what is their relation please tell us is she his daughter. thx for pm

Originally posted by pretty_h

omg hot hot love it n finally ishra got married I love how they were fighting way n niraj love ishu

I love ashok n ruhi she love him the hug of them I love how it moving for ruhi n ashok but what is their relation please tell us is she his daughter. thx for pm

Yeah...I'll tell you soon... 👍🏼
Stay tuned
And thanks for reading   😊
First thanks for pm kanna...:-):-)

I love this "DRAMA KUMAR"
RUHI IS A HUNGAMA BHALLA... She done all this drama and playing with shravu:-):-):-)

mera kaam tho hogaya...abh papa ka bare hai...to complete REMAINING drama;-);-);-);-)

DAMAKADHAR ENTRY NIRAJ KA...I LOVE THIS MAN;-);-);-);-)
he is such a cutie piee..:-D:-D:-*:-*

self talk of raman:
Bolo bolo...aisa bolo yeh bigada hua bacha ko

Andhari andar kush horaha hai bandha...
NIRAJ is 5 year younger than ishita and he is cousin to ishita...
Yeh bath tho raman ko patha nahi...

Niraj and ishita:niraj ENTRY and perfect time make me laugh...
Ishita reject to marry niraj

NIRAJ DIALOUGE:ISE DESTINY SAMJHO;-);-);-);-)

SAALA...patane ki koshish...kahi yeh?nah.,:-D
Ishita was not a doll or thing ...har koi decision topthe hai uss par..poor ishita..

RUHI WORDS: sensible dialogue...Chota pack bada bomb..."if i tells him to marry ISHIMA,HE WILL DO IT AND I WONT GIVE HER TO HIM.PAPA KO LOSE HOGA.SO, PAPA WILL MARRY HER FOR HIMSELF AND ISHIMA WILL BE MINE&PAPAS FOREVER":-O:-O

GAYA U R BRILLIANT MY SWEET HEART.U PERFECTLY PRESENT THIS PLOT IN THIS PART...U R AWESOME AND BRILLIANTLY STATED...IT IS NOT FOR RUHI KE LIYE JAP..IT IS FOR THEM...:-*:-*:-*:-*

RAMAN'S CABIN:
UNEXPECTED TURN
READERS AGAIN NOT EXPECTED... WHAT U PRESENTING ...BRILLIANT.

The reality was"TO GET ENOUGH OF EACHOTHER A LIFE TIME WAS NOT ENOUGH"...
and i love another lines,but im not mentioning it.u feel bore of my blah blah comment.

Niraj and raman coversation make my stomach pain:-D:-D:-D
R...man ,who r u?stop making matters worse&vanish from here?
N:who're u to talk to me like that?you r the 1 who cheated ishu...ishu ...ishu:-D
SEE THIS LOVER OF YOURS IS ONE WHO CHEATED ME...
Ishita want to speak...
Lekin puttar pissed of

SHUSH...BILKUL CHUP;-);-);-);-)DEMANDING KUMAR
At lastly niraj split the truth..how ishu could love such a rude...SHOOT OUT:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P
ABEY CHUP HOJA.,Kabse dekh raha hun ISHU ISHU JAB KARTE JA RAHE HO..MERA ISHITA KO... ABH CORRECT TRACK MAI HAI TRAIN.

AFTER ALL DRAMA:ISHRA MARRIAGE COMPLETED with lots of drama,twists..

Ishita is cute when she asked raman ..
She didn't see raman,when he wearing "MANGALSUTHRAM"(telugu word)
she missed to watch her would be...
She cutely complained raman:-*:-*:-*
it was my marriage..and i close my eyes tight in the moment for which i was waiting patiently.
Raman is in TEASING KUMAR MODE...
remove it,i will do it again..;-);-);-)
stop your drama...I'LL WATCH THE VIDEO..
TODA SA TOH AKAL HAI...TUJH MEIN...;-);-);-)

WE READERS ARE NOW PREPARED FOR ASHOK AND RUHI BOND...:-)

TO BE HONEST:
I'M LOVING ASHOK AND RUHI BOND.:-)
kya karu hamari AUTHOR SAIBHA ETHANA ACHAI LIKTHE HAI THO ..V LOVE THEIR BONDING TOO:-).

Mera blah blah katham,i want to add some more elements..but my comment is too MUCH..;-(