Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF___JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA___Chapter-28 on pg 126 TEASER Pg 137

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi kutties...
I'm a mallu (Keralite). I'm a crazy fan of YHM and read almost all the creative writings that I come across. Recently I thought of writing an FF on IshRa. I'm hoping to complete the story within this month because I'm having my vacation. However the story will be going in a slow pace as far as the plot is concerned. I promise you a lot of twist and dramas and of course some light hearted moments. I hope you people will enjoy it and please let me know if I should continue or not. Not proof read. Plz ignore typos 😳
Here goes the character sketch 😊

CHARACTER SKETCH

The Bhallas

Senior Bhallas; Mr Om Prakash Bhalla and Mrs Santhoshi Bhalla

Junior Bhallas; Raman Kumar Bhalla (35), Mihir Bhalla (30) and Romi Bhalla (27)
The Bhalla brothers are known as the "Trinity of the business world in India." They are working hard to expand their construction company to a whole new level with the guidance of their father. Romi, famous for his playboy nature and Mihir, the ever so innocent soul.

Raman Kumar Bhalla
A leading business tycoon who poses arrogance towards everyone except family. He shows unconditional love for his daughter Ruhi (6) and her mother Shagun (32). Remains single for the good upbringing of his daughter.

The Iyers

Senior Iyers; Viswanathan Iyer and Mdhavi Iyer.

Junior Bhallas; Vandita Bala Reddy (34) Ishita Iyer (30), and Mihika Iyer (25)
Vandita is a college lecture, married her colleague Bala Reddy. Happily living with their 6 year old son Shravan. Mihika had completed B.tech and fashion designing course. Now looking forward for a job from either of her talent.

Ishita Viswanathan Iyer
Dentist by profession. Same as the serial. She is infertile which only her family knows. Hate the system of matrimony as she thinks is just for the sake of delivering babies. A strong woman who loves children a lot.

Ashok Khanna; Business rival of the Bhalla Brothers.

The Connections

Bhallas and Iyers are next door neighbours for the past one year. Setting is same as YHM (the old apartment). Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer share a good companionship. The Senior Ladies also likes each other's company, because they believe that they are going through a similar feeling inside, for reasons unknown.

Romi and Mihika are best friends. She is the one whom Romi spared only for the sake of his brother, Mihir.

Ishita and Raman;
Share a kadva feelings that they seems to be indifferent to each other without any reason. Both of them have a different feeling for each other in their heart. Raman is bowled over her beauty and simplicity from the beginning and he knows he is attracted towards her which he shrugs off as only physical. And he is unable to admit it as he doesn't want a relationship with any women. Ishita somehow knows the effect she is having on Raman and his reactions made her hate him. She believes him to be a pervert who want her physically and her nonchalant nature makes him mad at her. Raman likes having verbal fights with her which lightens his heart. But for Ishita those are the way she could somehow unravel her frustration which she takes as a serious battle in her life which she badly wants to win over. The thought of Ishita fighting seriously with him is unbearable for him. In reality, she hates him the most.

Ishita and Ruhi;
Share a mother-daughter relationship. Ruhi calls her Ishima which is unknown only to Raman. Ruhi loves her real mother and her next door mother a lot.

Raman and Ashok;
Being business rivals, they never talked calmly in any occasions. If Raman is short tempered, Ashok is a very patient man. Raman always finds a way or the other to demean Ashok. His brothers always tried to stop him but in vain. He cannot hold his temper whenever he sees Ashok as he believes that Shagun died because of him. Apart from Raman's rude behaviour, Ashok always tries to be friendly with Raman and is a gentleman when compared to the great RKB. He acts as if he is indebted to Raman and will not say a word even when Raman chops his head off. However, Ashok hates the fact that Raman brings the matter of Shagun even in his business matters which always angered him. He wants Raman to be professional and be in his limit which RKB can't even think of.

So it's the base. The characters are not what they seems to be and the plot is a bit complex. It'll take a slow pace to move on. I'll try to update daily or thrice a week...or may be once a week πŸ˜‰ Depends on the response πŸ˜› Let me know if i 'd continue or not 😳 You can tell me if you dislikes it

Gaya3

INDEX

Chapter-1 A Pleasant Morning

Chapter-2 I Love Dentists

Chapter-3 The Challenge

Chapter-4 Brahma Muhurtam

Chapter-5 No More Dooriyan

Chapter-6 Tere Ishq Mein

Chapter-7 Dil Ka Dard Na Jaane

Chapter-8 We're In your Jadu

Chapter-9 Kab Tak

Chapter-10 Hide and Seek

TEASER-1

Chapter-11 Aur Paas

Chapter-12 Something Should Be Done

Chapter-13 Yeh Kya Hogaya?

Chapter-14 A Part of Me

Chapter-15 Sita Kalyanam Part-1

TEASER-2

Chapter-16 Sita Kalyanam Part-2

TEASER-3

Chapter-17 Shanti Muhurtam Part-1

Chapter-18 Shanti Muhurtam Part-2

Chapter-19 Tu Zaroori Sa Hai Mujhko

Chapter-20 Kitna Jhoot

Chapter-21 Bahut Pyar

Chapter-22 Mujh Mein Tu

Chapter-23 Bheeg Loon

Chapter-24 Pee Loon

Chapter-25 Toh Phir Aao

Chapter-26 World in My Arms

TEASER-4

Chapter-27 Hum Tum

TEASER-5

Chapter-28 Yaara Main Kya Karun...

TEASER-6

JAB TUNE JHOOT BOLA #THREAD 2
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intresting characters looking forward for d story... Continue soon...
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sri1091

Intresting characters looking forward for d story... Continue soon...

Tanx Jaan. Will update tomorrow 😊 Be in touch πŸ˜ƒ
pari... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start dear 
Continue soon and if possible pm me 
Pravalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems interesting 
Continue soon dear😊
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start...
Please pm me the next part..😊😊
rnarayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start, good way intro of character, love the total concept 
Iloveishra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey!!! I'm a keralite too...feels really good to see you here especially writing here in the forum...great start dear...keep going!!!update soon and pm me if possible
Shre28 thumbnail
Looks interesting. Continue soon!
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting.
continue soon