You are welcome...πŸ€—

πŸ€—
asya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

banner credit goes to ashlesha πŸ€—

CHAPTER-5

~THE MOON MASSANGER~

Moon, a simple round-shaped object in the sky which revolves around the earth and reflects the sun's light, that's it. But is it actually just this or much more? We only notice these when we see it with our brains. But what happens when we see it with our hearts and emotions? We find a whole different world, a world of magic, a world of mysteries and a world which always make us awestruck and knocks at some forbidden and forgotten doors of our hearts.
                                                     It has such an intense beauty that one seems to get more and more attracted towards it with each passing moment. It securely protects the dark secrets of the ever-so-smiling stars , just like our hearts keep protected all our secret desires in its treasure chest.
                                                  Just like the winter , moon also has a very special connection with our lives. While winter teaches us the value of our loved ones and the significance of the darkest hour before the dawn, moon tells us the story of hope and inner purity.
                                                    Moon is considered one of the most beautiful objects we can ever lay our eyes upon but a epitome of beauty like this also has spots on it. It certainly reminds us of ourselves as none of us is flawless. But at the end of the day it is just the moon's soft glow which lights our darkness, is remembered above all. It teaches us the truth of real beauty, the importance of inner purity which is at the end the only thing which matters.
                                                    If moon is the real icon of beauty, it has to be the ultimate icon of hope also. After a full moon night, everyday it dies a little to die completely one night, just like we start to come near our death as son as we are born. But this is the time from where moon starts its lesson. The night it dies, it starts to reborn slowly exactly from the next night. This is what moon try to teach us. It teach us to never leave hopes as every death gives birth to a newborn, every end starts a new beginning and every old, unfinished journey reaches its destination through a new yet familiar road and a new journey. A journey of emotions, a journey of hearts , a journey to form new bonds and recognize the old ones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A six-year-old Zoya was sitting on the ground in the backyard garden of her house. She was clutching her knee and sobbing uncontrollably . Asad who had gone out to bring some grocery, was completely shocked to see her like this. He had reached there just then after completing his task and had no idea what had happened. He quickly ran towards her. He hugged her asked what happened. But Zoya was just crying refusing to talk to him. It was evening time and the moon had already made its entry making it difficult for Asad to figure out what had happened to her. So he just picked her up on his back and headed towards her room. He gently made her sit on the bed and turn on the light. He saw that there was big cut on her knee and he immediately understood the reason behind all those pearly tears. He tended her injury while she kept sobbing. After bandaging her wound, he knelt in front of her and wiped her tears making her look at him with unshed tears still glistening in her eyes.

- Zoya, how did you fell? Asad asked her softly.

- I don't want to talk to you. You left me alone. You didn't inform me before going and even came this late. I am not going to talk to you. Zoya huffed in anger and faced the other side.

- Sunshine, I just went to buy some grocery which mam told me to buy before going to the party. You were sleeping. So I thought that I will finish it before you wake up and then we can play. But I became late as the line was really big. Sorry. Asad apologized holding his ears.

Zoya turned towards him . Her eyes at the verge of producing those pearly droplets again. She said-
Do you know how much scared I was when I didn't found you? You know right how I am scared staying alone but you still left me alone. I was waiting for you from so long in the garden. There was so much darkness but I still waited for you and you are coming this late. I didn't notice a stone in the darkness and stumbled over. I was completely alone in the darkness. There wasn't anyone to pick me up, not even you. It was paining me so much...
          Asad's heart broke at her statement. He quickly hugged her chanting sorry again and again. When Zoya calmed down, he took her hand and brought her to the balcony. Seeing her cute confused face Asad started,

- I am really sorry sunshine. I know you are hurt. So now to make it up, I have a solution to all these. Asad said cheerfully with a grin.

He chuckled when saw her face scrunched in confusion. He said-

- Well from now on whenever you feel like talking to me and I am not here, you just have to tell my friend to deliver your message to me. Asad spoke smilingly pointing towards the moon.

- Moon is your friend? Zoya spoke shockingly with widened eyes.

Asad nodded with a smile and said- Yes and from today he is your friend also.

- Really? Wow! That means he will give to you my messages? Zoya spoke with innocent happiness and excitement.

- Yes Sunshine. I promise you that from today whenever you will need me, you will find me by your side. You just have to tell him and I will reach by your side in a moment, it doesn't matter in which part of world I will be. Asad said with complete honesty.

- Always? Zoya asked innocently.

- Forever. Asad replied with utmost sincerity.

The moon smiled at the two innocent souls and casted her blessing upon those two best friends and soul-mates granting their wishes, unknown to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      A diamond-like tear drop fell from Zoya's eyes as she softly gazed at the bright moon from the huge window in her room. Many years have passed but the promises were still fresh. Zoya looked at the moon and just spoke in a whisper-

-     I wish you were really informed how much I needed you then and how much I still need you.

When she was lost in the old lanes of past memories, unknown to her another soul was wandering in the same lanes , gazing at the very same moon as her just in the room opposite room.
        Asad looked up at his only friend whom he had after losing her. His eyes glistened in the moon-light as a layer of unshed tears made his vision blurry.

-     I wish this moon could really inform me when you needed me the most and I could reach by your side. I can never forgive myself for breaking my promise. I am sorry sunshine. I really am.
And with that he broke down like every night.

Above this two lost and broken souls, the moon glowed sadly. If only they knew she had kept her promise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asad got ready for his office and came out of his room to join everyone for breakfast. It was when he was greeted with the most heart- warming sight which his heart long to see everyday- his whole family laughing and chatting away merrily. An instant smile lit up his face and his eyes landed on the reason behind all this happiness which was on the faces of his loved ones, their new guest, Ms. Zoya Farooqui. Zoya turned for a second and their eyes looked but Asad was quick to break it . He took his seat while greeting everyone good morning who in return greeted him back. He was really sad and lost after last time. Though he remembered the old days everyday but sometimes the guilt and pain just took over his heart, just like that day. In past he used to cover up his pain behind a mask of seriousness but that day another different thing happened, - he laughed. Zoya was narrating some funny incident in her animated way and a chuckle escaped his lips making him forget his pain for a second. Though he was quick to cover it with a fake cough and concentrated on the paper in his hand, the cute, little smile stubbornly refused to leave his lips and for the first time in years someone made him forget his pain without his knowledge.

Zoya mentally patted her back when she noticed him to chuckle. Though he was quick to cover it but she was quicker to notice it. When their eyes had met earlier, she had noticed a strange pain in them. She didn't know the reason behind them but she felt a strong urge to make them gone forever and she was glad about the fact that her nonsense blabbering had fulfilled her intentions. That smile on his face made her heart feel a strange peace which she didn't feel in years. But the reason behind this strange emotion? Well she didn't dare to venture in that direction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Asad was leaving for his office when Zoya called him from behind-

-     Woh, Well Mr. Khan I was wanting to join the work from today. I know I was supposed to join from tomorrow but since I have already settled down, I don't think so I have reasons to delay as that time was given to me to settle down. If you give permission, I can start working from today only. Zoya spoke all this in one go.

-     Ok. You can start from today. Asad spoke while nodding. Though his face was emotionless but in inside he was really impressed with her enthusiasm about her work.

-Thank you Mr. Khan. Zoya said while giving him a bright smile.

Asad just nodded and started to go when he was stopped again but this time by his mother.

-     Asad , where do you think you are going? Dilshad spoke crossing her arms on her chest.

-     Office...? Asad spoke, confused at his mother's strange question.

-     I can see that but why are you going alone? Take Zoya with you. After all you both are going to the same office only.

-     It's ok phoophi. I will take a cab or something. You don't worry. Zoya spoke with a smile while interrupting Dilshad.

-     Beta, you are new in this city. You don't really know the ways. How can I not worry for you?And besides that when both of your destination is the same, why going alone? Dilshad spoke while fondly keeping her hand on her check.

Both Asad and Zoya looked at each other at her statement but looked away quickly.

-     So this is final. Asad you are taking Zoya with you and Zoya , you are going with him. Dilshad declared seeing them giving no response . Asad and Zoya both nodded and after biding her good bye , proceeded towards the car.

The drive to the office was quiet. Both were lost in their own world. Finally after a 20 minutes drive, they reached the office. As soon as they reached there, Asad called her to his cabin. After knocking, Zoya entered the cabin wondering what could be the matter. That was when Asad spoke up-

-     Well, this is your first day here. So I will give you less work. You just have to make few changes in few designs.

Zoya nodded and followed him to the nearby book shelf where he started to hand over the files to her one by one. When Asad finished the scene looked like, the shelf was almost empty and Zoya's face was completely hidden behind that pile of files. Asad controlled his laughter with great difficulty seeing her floor-reaching jaw and big as football eyes. Zoya finally came out of her shock and snapped-

-Allah Miyan what's wrong with you? This is what you call few'. Why did you left those other files which are in the other shelf? Give them also. Zoya spoke with anger, shock and sarcasm dripping from every word.

-     I also think this is a little too much. Let me do something.
                                                                             Saying so he extracted one thin file from the file and kept it on the table. Zoya was happy seeing it -

-     Maybe he do has a heart...
                             But even before she could complete her thoughts, Asad thrust another file on that pile which was almost 3times bigger than the extracted one. Zoya's mouth formed a perfect o'. She was too shocked and angry to even say anything. Asad put his hand under her chin and closed her mouth while whispering in her ear-

-     Close your mouth or else flies will enter.

Zoya came out of her shock hearing this and giving him a death glare, made her way towards the door. While he held the door open for her, she shot him daggers through her eyes. As she came out of the cabin, she was about to fall tripping with her own leg as the files were blocking her way but she managed just in time and Asad shouted from the door.

-     Careful. The files shouldn't fall. And want them finished today only.
                                   While Zoya became more enraged at this, Asad just silently laughed to himself saying-

-     I'm loving it.

It was night time and only Asad and Zoya were at the office as everyone has already left. Asad had stayed at the office stating that he had some important work though in reality it was far from the truth. He just stayed late at office because Zoya was still there. He knew that she she was stuck because of his silly assignment which he gave just to irritate her just like she did to him in their past three glorious encounter. But she was also his responsibility and he couldn't risk her safety by letting her travel alone at this hour. So just sat there waiting for her to finish her work. His eyes automatically landed on her whose cubicle was thankfully just in front of the glass wall of his cabin. She was completely engrossed in her work, oblivious to everything happening around her. Her knitted eyebrows, scrunched up nose, pouted lips and her whole confused expression as she was concentrating on something, screamed cuteness. Asad's staring session was broken when he saw her finished with her work and collecting all her belongings to leave. Asad went to her taking his briefcase and cleared his throat. Zoya was surprised to find him in front of her and thought that he was there for the files. So she said-

-     Your work is done Mr. Khan. If you want, you can check them.

-     I will check them tomorrow. Now collect your things, we need to go back. Asad spoke surprising Zoya.

-     Thanks for offering the lift Mr. Khan but I will manage on my own.

Asad pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation and said- Look Ms Farooqui, I know that you are a super-woman in disguise but this poor city will take time to adjust with your super-human ability to find a safe transport at 11pm. So now if you are done with excuses, please come with me as unlike you I don't have whole night to talk and I need to sleep.              
                                                                              Saying so Asad started making his way towards the exit without giving her a chance to retort back. Zoya stood there with mouth wide open for the umpteenth time that day and said to no one in particular-

-     Was he actually concerned about my safety or was making fun of me?!

Her thoughts were broken by Asad's shout from the door for her to hurry up. She quickly took her things and hurried towards him.

Asad was driving the car in silence when his eyes fell on Zoya who peacefully sleeping beside him. The day's tiredness was finally catching up with her. Her head was rested on the car window. The moon's soft light highlighted her features making her look more angelic than she already was. The pleasant breeze was kissing her cheeks. Her face was radiating purity and innocence. There was a calmness on her face and a smile of contentment on her lips. Asad smiled softly at her sleeping form.

-     How can someone who sleeps like a child, can be so annoying at waking hours? Asad wondered to himself while shaking his head though that affectionate smile never left his face.

After reaching home Asad gently shook Zoya to make her awake as she wasn't responding to his calls. Zoya woke up and after saying a quick sorry for sleeping this, came out of the car. She smiled to herself remembering how he let her sleep peacefully.

-     I guess he is not that bad. As soon as Zoya thought this, Asad called her from the car-

-     Tomorrow reach office at sharp 7pm, I have some more files for you.

Saying so Asad went to park the car leaving a gaping Zoya fuming in anger-

-     Scratch whatever I have said before. He is only a jahapanah who thinks me to be his kanez.

Saying so Zoya stomped her foot and left towards the house huffing in annoyance. The moon laughed at this two remembering past saga and writing their future tale.

Don't forget to hit the like button πŸ˜‰

Edited by asya7 - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing. Awesome.
Loved it.
Asya scene was hillarious.
Continue soon.
asya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2