Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gulaabo thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so sweet!
asad cares for her but still tease her...but i guess asya are nothing without their fights...lol
continue soon
asya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anopama

Love the update

So love asya growing friendship
Glad they have this silent agreement
This bound this support for each other
Pillars and they don't question it
So love the ice cream the memory
And the time they spent together
She gets him to do the earnest things just like his past
Love Najma thought and dilshads scene too cute
Aww so finally they slept after a night of ice cream and rain
Aww she is sick now and he is their to tend to her
Continue Soon

Thank you very very very much for this lovely comment. I am really very happy that you are liking it. I am always nervous while posting an update and these sweet comments really encourages me a lot. These words of yours really means a lot dear πŸ˜ƒ
asya7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

so sweet!
asad cares for her but still tease her...but i guess asya are nothing without their fights...lol
continue soon

πŸ˜† Asya's main charm is their cute and silly fights. They are incomplete without it. Thanks for this cute words. Glad that you are liking it πŸ˜ƒ
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It's ok ,Dear.😊
Studies are First Important.😊
It was Super Part.😊
ASYA(KABHI) both went to Kitchen,it was so Interesting.😊
Asad(KSG) scared Zoya to tease her when she went to eat Ice cream in Fridge ,it was so Cute.😊
ASYA(KABHI) conversation on this was so Nice.😊
Zoay asked Asad(KSG) to eat Ice Cram with her and Asad(KSG) argument on this,it was so nice.😊
The Flashback Part was just Awesome,I loves it.😊
ASYA(KABHI) hided under the Dinning Table when Zoay came to eat Ice- Cream and The Cockroach part was so Cute.😊
The way Asad(KSG) Managed the situation when Dilshad asked them,it was so Interesting.😊
Zoya suffering from Cold and Asad(KSG) concern towards her was so Cute.😊
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.😊

PriyaCherry.

asya7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PriyaCherry

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It's ok ,Dear.😊
Studies are First Important.😊
It was Super Part.😊
ASYA(KABHI) both went to Kitchen,it was so Interesting.😊
Asad(KSG) scared Zoya to tease her when she went to eat Ice cream in Fridge ,it was so Cute.😊
ASYA(KABHI) conversation on this was so Nice.😊
Zoay asked Asad(KSG) to eat Ice Cram with her and Asad(KSG) argument on this,it was so nice.😊
The Flashback Part was just Awesome,I loves it.😊
ASYA(KABHI) hided under the Dinning Table when Zoay came to eat Ice- Cream and The Cockroach part was so Cute.😊
The way Asad(KSG) Managed the situation when Dilshad asked them,it was so Interesting.😊
Zoya suffering from Cold and Asad(KSG) concern towards her was so Cute.😊
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.😊

PriyaCherry.

Thanks a lot for understanding and for this sweet and adorable comment. It really makes me happy to know that you are liking it. will try to updateASAPπŸ˜ƒ
asya7 thumbnail

banner credit goes to ashleshaπŸ€—

banner credit goes to riddhiπŸ€—

CHAPTER-7

~ A FAIR OF HEARTS~

Asad and Zoya entered their house to find it abnormally silent. Even after calling everyone's name when they got no answer, they became confused and somewhat worried. While giving each other confused glances, Asad noticed a note lying on the centre table in the living room. He went towards it and picked it up to have a closer look. When he finished reading the note, he looked up to find Zoya giving him a curious stare, questioning him through eyes to know what was the matter. Asad cleared his throat and spoke while scratching his forehead-

-     Woh... Actually Ammi has gone to one of our relatives house to meet her as she is ill and she has also taken Ayaan and Najma with her. She couldn't inform us before as she got the news only after we left for office and our phones were switched off because of the meeting. She wanted to take you also with her but couldn't as she thought you were going to come late and your health is also not completely fine. She has also mentioned that she has kept the food for us in the fridge and will be little late in returning. Asad stopped after saying everything in one breath.

Zoya just silently nodded at these informations and made her way towards her room to change and freshen up. After Zoya went, Asad also retired to his room have a quick bath again to wash away all the tiredness of office-works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asad entered Zoya's room seeing the door of her room open to find her clad in a baby pink full-sleeve kurti and white Patiala, sitting on the bed cross-legged on the bed, keeping her chin on her palms and elbows on her lap. With that cute pout and adorable frown on her face, she was looking like a 5-year-old kid. Asad chuckled softly seeing her babyish expression and went towards her. He sat on the bed beside her and mimicked her posture . He asked her after few minutes knowing very well she was bothered about something-

-     What's the matter?

-     I am bored. Zoya replied simply , not bothering to face him or change the expression or posture.

-     Why? Asad asked again, in the same tone.

-     There is nothing to do. I thought that 2 meetings got cancelled today, so I can come home early today and make some plan with phuphi, Najma and Ayaan. But there is no one at home today and I have simply nothing to spend the evening. I am bored. Zoya sulked and pouted.

-     But I am here at home. I can give you some company. Asad proposed.

-     Oh, please . If you give me company, I will probably end up sleeping in 30 minutes as you will either busy with your laptop doing some works or reading some big, fat novel. Zoya replied as a matter-of-factly.

Asad smiled a small smile hearing her comment. He would surely end up doing something like that. But right now, looking at her sad face, he badly wanted to cheer her up. It was then, when an idea struck his mind and he smiled in triumph.

-     Well I have a plan. Asad said hiding his smile.

-     What? Zoya asked in a not-so-interested tone.

-     I can take you out. Asad said in a casual tone but as soon as he finished his sentence Zoya turned towards him, her eyes wide as saucers in disbelief , surprise and happiness and the a huge smile making its appearance on her face, showing her dimples.

-     Actually no. Let it be. We should stay at home only as you will fall asleep and get bored in my company. Asad said in mock- thoughtfulness, teasing her.

-     Mr. Khan. Zoya whined in a half pleading and half annoyed tone.

-     Ok. Asad finally stopped teasing her and smiled .

-     Really ? Zoya asked still not believing him.

-     Well I don't have any other choice. Ammi has told me to take care of you and if she comes to know that you were bored , I will be the one she will be scolding. And apart from that, a certain Ms. Superwoman doesn't look good in sad mood. So... Asad trailed off in a playful tone. But before he could understand anything, he found Zoya throwing her arms around his neck and enveloping him in a bone crushing hug. It was so sudden that Asad lost his balance but thanks to the pillows that they prevented their fall. It took some moments for Asad to realize what was happening and when he understood, a cute smile lit up his face, showing his dimples and he also hugged her back with equal force. Zoya kept chanting in happiness while hugging-

-     Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Mr. Khan. You are the best.

-     I know and now get ready in 25 minutes. I will wait for you outside, near the car. Asad replied chuckling and Zoya also giggled but nodded. They broke apart after few seconds. Asad went to his room to get ready and Zoya also started getting ready happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asad was waiting for Zoya near his car when he saw her coming out of the house. Dressed in a yellow little longer than knee-length floral-printed sleeve-less dress, she was looking like an absolute princess. Her hair was left open , the make was minimal and she wore no jewelry expect a beautiful yet simple charm bracelet. Angelic was the only word that he could think of to describe the innocent beauty coming towards him. On the other hand, if Asad was awestruck , Zoya wasn't any less impressed by the gorgeous man in front of her. In that black full-sleeve t-shirt and dark blue denim, he could put even the greek-gods to shame. Zoya came and stood in front of him giving him a bright smile which he reciprocated with a warm one. They sat in the car and soon started their journey.

They were stuck in a traffic jam. Zoya was bored and being silent , no being one of her characteristics , she asked Asad the question which was in her mind since one hour and was making her really very curious-

-     Where are we going Mr. Khan? Zoya asked excitedly.

Asad was dreading this moment only. He cleared his throat and said chuckling nervously-

-     Woh...actually Ms. Farooqui I haven't decided the place yet.

-     You haven't decided the place yet!!!?? Zoya said increduously.

-     Actually there is also another problem. I just remembered that most of the places are close today because of Saturday and the other places where we can go are outside the town and if we go there, we can't reach home in time. Asad spoke all in one breath, hoping that Zoya won't eat him alive after hearing this though he had a huge doubt about his hope while looking at her angry red face which was looking like ready to blast any moment. He gulped down nervously when he saw her opening her mouth to say something or rather shout-

-     ALLAH MIYAN! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MR. KHAN?!! You are telling me now that we don't have any place to go? I can't believe this. Zoya screeched in utter disbelief.

-     Ms. Farooqui listen... Asad was cut short by Zoya who started her rant looking upwards.

-     Why Allah Miyan? Why? Why do you always land me up in such idiotic situations? You get so much fun by doing this crazy things with me, no? I don't know anything. You are the one to land me with this confused, idiotic person, and now you have to make a destination for us to go.
                            The exact moment Zoya stopped her rant and Asad was about to protest about her comment about him, a catalogue entered the car through the open window due to a heavy blow of wind outside and landed between them. Both of them gave it a curious look and took it to see the advertisement. As soon as they saw what was on the paper , their eyes widened in shock. They asked god for help and he surely helped them. It was an advertisement of a fair which was being held at a ground which was not so far from the place they were at that moment. Their eyes locked and Zoya again looked upwards and said, this time in pure shock-

-     Wow Allah Miyan. You are even faster than rocket. Great ha. And thank you and sorry also. Zoya apologized sheepishly to her best friend for her earlier outburst. Before she could say anything more, she found Asad driving the car towards the direction of the fair. Though they didn't say anything but their eyes already had their conversation, deciding the destination. Zoya relaxed on her seat, waiting for their destination to come.

Promise. A word of trust, a word of belief. Every day we promise something to someone. It will be a lie to say that we mean to fulfill every promise we give but still there is a part in our heart which want to fulfill every promise it has ever made. Some people get the chance to fulfill their promises but fulfill them and at the same time there are some who badly want to keep their promises but life or fate never give them the chance. Some promises are destined to remain unfulfilled and some unfulfilled promises are always given a second chance by destiny.

Zoya came to her room running to find Asad arranging her book-shelf. She quickly went to Asad and said to him while jumping in excitement-

-     Asad there is a fair being held at the High school groud. Please take me there na, please please please. Zoya pleaded.

-     High school ground? But that is in the outskirts of the city sunshine. We can't go there.

-     But why? Zoya asked in astonishment.

-     Because sunshine, it is really far from here and sir(her father)and mam(her mother)has taken the car with them to go to the business seminar. And if we take any other transport, we won't reach home in time. Asad tried to make her understand the situation.

-     This is not fair. Zoya said sadly. Big tears started making their presence in her beautiful almond-eyes. Asad cupped her face and wiped her wiped her tears with his thumbs. He said-

-     You know what sunshine? When I will grow up, I will buy a big car for you and will take you to wherever you want to go. Though Asad said this to cheer up her mood but the sinciarity in his voice told that he meant it.

-     To the fair also? Zoya asked innocently to which Asad nodded. Zoya asked again-

-     Promise? Zoya asked stretching her had out. Asad replied smiling and placing his hand on her-

-     Promise.

Life surely has a strange way of doing everything. The promise he made years go but never got the chance to fulfill was today getting fulfilled through another Zoya's wish. He smiled sadly at the irony. On the other hand when the car stopped in front of the fair, Zoya couldn't help remembering the age-old promise which was never given the chance of fulfillment . But strangely enough, that dream of hers was getting fulfilled today and that too by a Asad . Keeping the thoughts aside Zoya turned towards Asad to find him looking at her. Their eyes locked and time froze. While their hearts were feeling something unrecognized but very familiar, their minds were lost in the tangled paths of past but little did they know that their way back home was in their hearts only.

Asad was the first one to break the eye-lock. He cleared his throat to interrupt the awkward but intense silence in the car. He got down of the car and held open her door after going to her side. Zoya thanked him and came out of the car. In no time they were inside the fair-ground. The echoes of merry laughter, the happy faces of children and the content faces of their parents seeing them happy, the joyous hustle-bustle, the aroma of different foods in the food stalls, the celebration of bright colors everywhere, the sights of various rides and shows offering a platter of fun and excitement and the overall festive spirit made it look like a little piece of heaven. Zoya beamed in wonder and awe ,at Asad while walking alongside him-

-     Isn't it simply beautiful Mr. Khan?

Asad just nodded in yes in reply. Though he didn't said anything, but his dimpled smile told her how happy he was and that made her double happy. They walked through the whole fair side by side while soaking themselves in its jovial spirit. After 30 minutes , they reached to their initial spot. Zoya spotted an ice-cream stop nearby and spoke excitedly-

-     Look Mr. Khan ice-cream. Zoya quickly sobered up seeing Asad glaring at her and spoke innocently-

-     I only showed you the stall. I didn't tell you that I want to eat it. Asad rolled his eyes at her reply.

-     Mr. Khan lets have chaat. Zoya spoke again unable to contain her excitement.

-     No. Asad refused flatly.

-     Why?

-     Because it's very unhealthy. Asad replied as a matter-of-fact.

-     Ok fine. Then lets have golgappe. Zoya proposed again.

-     No. Ms. Farooqui . It is even more unhealthy than chaat. We don't know what germs are there in that and they don't even wash their hands before making them. Asad spoke in disgust while it was Zoya's turn to roll her eyes.

-     Ok, lets just drop the idea of eating. Take me to some bangle store. I want to buy some bangles. Zoya tried again.

-     They sell everything in twice its original price here and the quality of things here is also very low. You will get better quality things in lesser price outside. Asad said while rubbing his forehead.

-     Illiberal. Zoya mumbled under her breath..

-     Did you say something? Asad asked confusedly.

-     Umm... nothing. What about the rides? Zoya tried for the last time, trying very hard to keep her cool which seemed almost impossible seeing his stupid reasonings.

-     Ms. Farooqui, you shouldn't think about the rides at all. Who knows if they take proper cautions or not . They can cause accidents any times. I can't allow you that. Asad spoke adamantly.

This broke the last straw of Zoya's cool and she blasted on him like a volcano, making him completely startled and scared-

-     ENOUGH! ALLAH MIYAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MR. KHAN? You have a problem with every single thing. Can you just tell me why you brought me here when you are so adamant on letting me do completely NOTHING!!!      Zoya screamed and when she saw him opening his mouth to say something, she started again, not giving him a chance to speak-

-     I don't want to hear anything. You stay here with your list of complaints, I am going . BYE!! And with that Zoya stormed off leaving Asad completely flabbergasted.

-     Ms. Farooqui... Asad tried to call her but she was already gone.

-     Looks like I have made really mad. Asad thought nervously , scratching his head. Suddenly his face lit up as an idea struck his mind and at that moment he knew exactly what he had to do to make her mood better.

Zoya was walking in anger and was mentally rewarding Asad with all kinds adjectives, like- idiot, stupid, silly, akdu, mad, crazy and the list goes on and on. But then suddenly she stopped in her tract and her angry rant also came to an abrupt halt as a sweet music and deep, soulful and melodious voice reached her ears.

Main koi aisa geet gaun
Ke arzoo jagauuu

Zoya turned and what she saw , made her completely speechless and a soft gasp left her lips. There in front of her was Asad Ahmad Khan but it wasn't the person who made her speechless but the thing that he was doing . There he was, being as charming as ever, singing in a public place and that too for her.

Main koi aisa geet gaun
Ke arzoo jagau
Agar tum kaho
Main koi aisa geet gau
Ke arzoo jagau
Agar tum kaho

Asad reached to Zoya and closed her mouth which was agape in shock by placing his finger under her chin. Zoya gulped and looked at him with widened eyes, not quite believing what was happening. Asad just chuckled softly at this and continued singing.

tumko bulau ya palke bichau
Kadam tum jaha jaha rakhoo

Asad whispered the first words in her ears and blinked his eyes slowly meaning his words which finally made Zoya smile , shaking her head.

zammen ko asma banau
Sitaro se sajau
Agar tum kaho

Asad indicated Zoya to look around her and that was when she noticed her surroundings. In her anger she hadn't noticed that she had reached a less-crowded part and was now standing under a beautiful white gazebo and small glittery stars were hanging from above making it look like a little part of sky and filling Zoya's eyes with wonder.

[Music]
Main titliyoke piche bhagu
Main jugnuoke piche jau

Asad held her hands and gently dragged her with him. When Zoya started to question him where he was taking her, he hushed her by placing a finger on her lips. Zoya cutely frowned at this but soon the frown was replaced by the brightest smile possible. Her mouth formed a perfect O' in pure pleasant surprise as she found hundreds of butterflies of the most beautiful colors and patterns surrounding her. She turned towards him, not understanding how to express her happiness when he indicated her look at the bushes behind her. If she was mesmerized before, she was completely speechless now. Small fire-flies had lighted the bushes making it look like a magical door of a fairy-land.

Yeh rang hai
Who roshni hai
Tumhare paas dono lau

Asad tapped a dazed Zoya's shoulder and told her through his eyes to pick any one of his two fists whom he had extended towards her. Zoya picked his right fist and he opened it to reveal uncountable flower petals of different colors. Curious, Zoya opened his other fist and a cute, little fire-fly flew out of it , making her smile in absolute delight and wonder.

jitni khushbue
Baag mein miley...
Hoo.. jitni khushbue bag mein miley
Main lau wahanpe ke tum ho jahan

Asad placed his palm on her eyes , blocking her view and took her a little away. When Zoya started whining , wanting to know where he was taking her, he simply retracted his hand, clearing her view. Zoya's eyes widened in shock and she had to place her hand on her mouth to refrain herself from shrieking in ecstasy. There in front of her was a large area full of all kinds of flowers she could ever think of . She felt like she was standing in the middle of the heaven's garden.

[COLOR= lime green] jaha tum ek pal bhi thehero
Main gulsita banau 
Agar tum kaho[/COLOR]

Suddenly she felt a light tug at her dress and looked down to find a bunch of children , each holding a bouquet towards her. Zoya smiled warmly ,knowing very well whose idea it was and bent to their level. She took the flowers from a sweet little girl and kissed her cheek to say thank you who returned it by kissing her cheek.

[Music]
Agar kaho to mein sunau
Tumhe hhaseen kahaniya

Asad bent his hand in a manner to offer her his arm which she gladly took and hooked her arms with him. This time she didn't question him when he tugged her along with him and patiently but happily waited for him to unfold the next surprise. Asad sang the lyrics while Zoya raised her eye-brows as if saying oh really',

sunogi kya meri zabani
Tum ek pariki dastan

They had entered a tent where beautiful mirrors of various shapes and sizes were hanging everywhere. All Zoyaa could see was her own face in them as she looked around. She turned towards Asad and was about to ask him the meaning of this act when she realized the hidden meaning of the lines he was singing and blushed a light shade of pink.

ya mein karoo...
Tumse baya...
Hooo.. ya mein karoon tumse baya
Ke raja se rani mili thi kaha

They had exited the tent when Asad motioned her to look at a particular direction . She looked in that direction to find small children doing a play where a cute girl has dressed herself as a princess and a adorable boy has dressed himself as a prince. Zoya smiled admiring the scene in front of her while Asad admired the beauty in front of him with a soft smile on his lips.

kahani aisi nagarki
Mein tumko sunau
Agar tum kaho

Zoya felt him placing something on her head. She touched it to find a beautiful crown of flowers and this made her feel like some real princess, making her giggle merrily.

tumko bulau
Ya palke bichau
Kadam tum jaha jaha rakho
Zameen ko asma banau
Sitaro se sajau
Agar tum kaho

Asad showered some glittery, star-like petals on her , making her laugh more . She twirled in happiness and soon joined him by humming the song along with him. Both finally made their way towards their car, laughing and humming.

They reached the car. Asad was about to apologize for his earlier behavior, when Zoya enveloped him in a tight hug, completely surprising him.

-Thank you so much Mr. Khan, for making this one of the best days of my life. Zoya whispered while burying her face in his chest. The honesty in her voice proved showed how much these gestures of his meant to her.

-     The pleasure is all mine Ms. Farooqui. The pleasure is all mine. Asad spoke with equal sincerity, meaning each and every word he spoke and tightened his hold around her. Both of them stood under the moonlight, in each others arms, basking in the warmth of a new found friendship and more.

Hey guys, this is the seventh chapter of this story. Please leave your likes and comment behind . I am really working hard for this story and your encouragement is the only thing that only keeps me going and makes me happy πŸ˜ƒ
I have read an os on asya in fair long time back and loved it. I don't remember the name but from that time I wanted to write something on this topic in my style. So here it is. Hope you will like it.😊
This chapter is dedicated to all the writers who have written anything on this topic and to riddhi and ashlesha, for gifting me these two absolutely lovely banner. Thanks a lot dears for your sweet supports.😊
Please hit the like button if you like it and don't forget to praise the new banner😊
Edited by asya7 - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update love it asad is too cute love the whole fair moments continue soon😊Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful n Wonderful chapter.
Just loved it.
Asya scenes were cute n awesome.
Asya song sequence was fabulous.
Amazing.
Very curious to know how n when u'll bring truth in front of asya.
Continue soon.
Don't make us wait too long.
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just fallen in love with the new banner.
Its beautiful.