Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kobeb

Awesome update!! :)

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
ikhlass thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is a special connection between them... And the moon is the witness of their childhood friendship, their separation and their reunion.

Superbly written ! Continue soon
asya7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ikhlass

There is a special connection between them... And the moon is the witness of their childhood friendship, their separation and their reunion.

Superbly written ! Continue soon

Thank you very muchπŸ˜ƒ
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Love your Asya they are so cute!

continue soon
asya7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatima30

Loved the update
Love your Asya they are so cute!

continue soon

Thanks a lotπŸ˜ƒ
CrzyPulviophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey titir 
i like ur asya scene and 
the description on moon is  very good
i hv no words to describe ur writting
the last paragraph on moon
"If moon is the real icon of beauty, it has to be the ultimate icon of hope also. After a full moon night, everyday it dies a little to die completely one night, just like we start to come near our death as son as we are born. But this is the time from where moon starts its lesson. The night it dies, it starts to reborn slowly exactly from the next night. This is what moon try to teach us. It teach us to never leave hopes as every death gives birth to a newborn, every end starts a new beginning and every old, unfinished journey reaches its destination through a new yet familiar road and a new journey. A journey of emotions, a journey of hearts , a journey to form new bonds and recognize the old ones."
Hey Titir cn u write a short story on asya whch deals wid life after death concept.
asya7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PragnyaKiran...

hey titir 

i like ur asya scene and 
the description on moon is  very good
i hv no words to describe ur writting
the last paragraph on moon
"If moon is the real icon of beauty, it has to be the ultimate icon of hope also. After a full moon night, everyday it dies a little to die completely one night, just like we start to come near our death as son as we are born. But this is the time from where moon starts its lesson. The night it dies, it starts to reborn slowly exactly from the next night. This is what moon try to teach us. It teach us to never leave hopes as every death gives birth to a newborn, every end starts a new beginning and every old, unfinished journey reaches its destination through a new yet familiar road and a new journey. A journey of emotions, a journey of hearts , a journey to form new bonds and recognize the old ones."
Hey Titir cn u write a short story on asya whch deals wid life after death concept.

Thanks for this lovely comment dear. I am glad that you are liking it. It really means a lot.πŸ˜ƒ
By the way I have a concept in my mind for a asya story which deals with reincarnation. Please tell me if you like this concept. I guess it somehow fits the concept you asked me to write aboutπŸ˜ƒ
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Worth the wait..
AsYa..😳.BickeringπŸ˜‰
❀️
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Super Part.😊
The starting part saying about The Moon was Nice.😊
The Flashback of ASYA(KABHI) was so Cute.😊
The feelings of ASYA(KABHI) and the Moon thinking about their past was so Interesting.😊
Asad(KSG) Smiled on Zoya's animating Stories,it was so Interesting.😊
Dilshad make ASYA(KABHI) to go Office together,it was so Nice.😊
Asad(KSG) gave lost Work to Zoya to irritate her and the way he teasing her was so Cute.😊
The caring of Asad(KSG) towards Asad(KSG) was Nice.😊
The feelings of Asad(KSG) while Zoya was Sleeping was so Cute.😊
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.😊

PriyaCherry.
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asya7

Thank you very much for this adorable comment and also for praising the banner.πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad that you are liking thisπŸ˜ƒ
And don't worry about being late. I understand this as I myself is really busy with studiesπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for understood me,Dear.😊
Thats So nice of You.😊